Senate will go to the Dems next

I say let them take the Senate, just so we can see how badly the Democrats fuck things up over the next four years. Fuckit, let it all burn to the ground.

But one thing for sure, I'll still be around to say "See? Told you so."

Dems already have both senate seats ( already a done deal )
Then it’s on to their biggest quest .the end of the second amendment

We must fully succeed and now
Nonsense.

Both Democratic candidates are going to lose in Georgia – everyone knows that.
I bet you both win unless Mitch betrayed T by fixing the election

You'll never succeed with that attitude... Now if you think you personally can secede from the US govt. you can by moving out of the US.
Where too ??

Do a little research into what it takes to amend the US Constitution. A president and a narrow margin in the senate will not do it.

Democrats discriminate. Some people are allowed to own guns, and others are not, based on race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, haircut, clothing, physical attributes, etc., etc.
The discrimination doesn't make sense, and the solution is not to pass more laws “against” discriminating -- it is to remove already existing discriminatory laws from the books -- but neither Congress nor SCOTUS is willing to do that.

Quasar44, I am curious, do you think the Dems will ban all guns? Or will they be more selective?

Do you own any guns you think will be banned?

Republicans in Georgia probably shouldn't even bother voting then, if that's true.
That's what I'm hearing occasionally from certain military in-circles -- and they are not even considering letting Joe Biden into office, or according him any authority over U.S. armed forces.

Forum List

Back