Senate will go to the Dems next

Republicans in Georgia probably shouldn't even bother voting then, if that's true.
That's what I'm hearing occasionally from certain military in-circles -- and they are not even considering letting Joe Biden into office, or according him any authority over U.S. armed forces.

So a *military* coup now?

Conservatives are playing all the authoritarian hits.

Republicans in Georgia probably shouldn't even bother voting then, if that's true.
That's what I'm hearing occasionally from certain military in-circles -- and they are not even considering letting Joe Biden into office, or according him any authority over U.S. armed forces.

I haven't heard anything resembling that. There may be some factions that will be disrespectful, but the military will follow lawful orders as they come down from the Commander and Chief.

Dems lied about the results of the election.
U.S. military personnel are only doing their most solemn duty by resisting the specter of a Biden adminstration on a rigged election, already tainted by a false impeachment scandal and a Dominion-software-rigged election.

Dems lied about the results of the election.
U.S. military personnel are only doing their most solemn duty by resisting the specter of a Biden adminstration on a rigged election, already tainted by a false impeachment scandal and a Dominion-software-rigged election.

So you're openly advocating sedition and a military coup to install an un-elected dictator.

Well, I'll give conservatives this. They are showing their true colors.

Quasar44, I am curious, do you think the Dems will ban all guns? Or will they be more selective?

Do you own any guns you think will be banned?
Dems will never allow guns in the hands of private citizens, regardless of the Constitution or any laws on the books.

In my lifetime, there have been 5 democrat presidents, including 2 who served 16 of the last 28 years. And there have been guns in the hands of private citizens that entire time. The sky is not falling. And unless you have stock in gun companies, this sort of nonsense is ridiculous.

I haven't heard anything resembling that. There may be some factions that will be disrespectful, but the military will follow lawful orders as they come down from the Commander and Chief.
Joe Biden will never be Commander in Chief of any U.S. armed forces.

On January 20, 2021, he will be sworn in as President of the United States. Part of that is being the Commander and Chief of the US Armed Forces. If you think the men and women serving in our military will turn on their president and dishonor their oath, you haven't met many of them.

Dems already have both senate seats ( already a done deal )
Then it’s on to their biggest quest .the end of the second amendment

We must fully succeed and now
Assuming your OP is referring to Georgia and the two Senate seats? It's not a done deal. Get your asses out there and vote.

On January 20, 2021, he will be sworn in as President of the United States. Part of that is being the Commander and Chief of the US Armed Forces. If you think the men and women serving in our military will turn on their president and dishonor their oath, you haven't met many of them.
Donald Trump is President, until he is incapacitated or a lawful election is held in pursuance of the Constitution.

The mass media polls of November 3, 2020 were not a lawful election but a foreign-directed and foreign-influenced fraud perpetrated on a gullible inner-city Democrat core constituency.

Joe Biden's gun control agenda constitutes high treason against the Constitution of the United States of America.

Donald Trump is President, until he is incapacitated or a lawful election is held in pursuance of the Constitution.

The mass media polls of November 3, 2020 were not a lawful election but a foreign-directed and foreign-influenced fraud perpetrated on a gullible inner-city Democrat core constituency.

Joe Biden's gun control agenda constitutes high treason against the Constitution of the United States of America.

An agenda is nothing. The SCOTUS can nullify that in one vote.

But y our claims that the US military will disobey lawful orders and back a coup is ridiculous. They take their oath seriously. When Biden is sworn in, as it appears he will be, any member of the armed forces who refuses to serve him as Commander and Chief will be sent to Leavenworth and dishonorably discharged.

But y our claims that the US military will disobey lawful orders and back a coup is ridiculous. They take their oath seriously. When Biden is sworn in, as it appears he will be
The oath is to the Constitution. Fraternization with Democrats is high treason.
any member of the armed forces who refuses to serve him as Commander and Chief will be sent to Leavenworth and dishonorably discharged.
Yeah, there was a Confederate Army in the Civil War, wasn't there? That was the same Democrat Party, then as now.

But y our claims that the US military will disobey lawful orders and back a coup is ridiculous. They take their oath seriously. When Biden is sworn in, as it appears he will be
The oath is to the Constitution. Fraternization with Democrats is high treason.
any member of the armed forces who refuses to serve him as Commander and Chief will be sent to Leavenworth and dishonorably discharged.
Yeah, there was a Confederate Army in the Civil War, wasn't there? That was the same Democrat Party, then as now.

Yes, the oath is to the US Constitution, not to any individual. No, fraternization with democrats is not high treason. Your claims that it is are ridiculous.

Yes, there was a confederate army. They lost. The only reason they were not treated worse is because the US was trying to heal the wound. Nothing to do with what is happening now.

Quasar44, I am curious, do you think the Dems will ban all guns? Or will they be more selective?

Do you own any guns you think will be banned?
Dems will never allow guns in the hands of private citizens, regardless of the Constitution or any laws on the books.

In my lifetime, there have been 5 democrat presidents, including 2 who served 16 of the last 28 years. And there have been guns in the hands of private citizens that entire time. The sky is not falling. And unless you have stock in gun companies, this sort of nonsense is ridiculous.
These are not Dems -,but far radical Trotskys

Forum List

Back