Senate Trial Should Last No More Than 5 Minutes

Thatā€™s the point I just made. P? Itā€™s all political. Unless the bring ā€˜p(the leftist, Marx, Democrats) an actual law by this President...then I gues the laws wasnā€™t violated?

It was designed to be political, that is the way the Constitution sets it up, it was never meant to be a legal proceeding.
So it admitted it is political. Very good. Now sell that bullshit to US voters?

Of course it is political, that is the way our Founding Fathers designed it. There is no other way for it to be.
Founders never deemed it to be that way. Why youā€™re a goddamn phony as a ā€œLibertarian.ā€

Thatā€™s the point I just made. P? Itā€™s all political. Unless the bring ā€˜p(the leftist, Marx, Democrats) an actual law by this President...then I gues the laws wasnā€™t violated?

It was designed to be political, that is the way the Constitution sets it up, it was never meant to be a legal proceeding.

Of course it is political, that is the way our Founding Fathers designed it. There is no other way for it to be.
You need a lesson on the Constitution of the United States because it is obvious you donā€™t understand it.

They they know their seats and the responsibility of Congress
If they did there would be a real trial.
There is going to be a legal proceeding. It should be thrown out for lack of evidence of a crime, and the fact the prosecution has ā€œproduced no crime.ā€ We have ā€œsubstantive and procedural due process ā€œ in our legal system in this Constitutional Democratic Republic of the United States of America. Every citizen has those rights...from the richest man to the poorest man, from the President of the United States to the citizens who navigates the sidewalks on their way to work everyday. There is no ā€œlegal caseā€™ against the President. Itā€™s just vindictive political bullshit.

Last edited:

Donā€™t you think in 2020 Democrats should have the responsibility to make it so?

No, why should they go against what is in the Constitution?

Really? They designed a trial... even though 55 of them in 1787 were lawyers...so it could be politically motivated crap? Not seeing it?

Try reading the Constitution for once in your life...then you will see it

You need a lesson on the Constitution of the United States because it is obvious you donā€™t understand it.

I quoted the Constitution a few post up...and you still ignore it...why do you hate the Constitution?

I quoted the Constitution a few post up...and you still ignore it...why do you hate the Constitution?
What part of that supersedes a ruling by the Chief Justice after Marbury 1803, when this is not even a legitimate trial?

McConnell sets stage for impeachment trial launch, warns 'both sides' could call witnesses
Not a single violation of federal law in any of the Articles of Impeachment.

Why do you people keep bringing this up?

There is no such requirement.

From the GOP...

ā€œYou donā€™t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.ā€
Relevance. Why are you people not bringing relevant, legal, charges?

Because no legal charges are necessary...why can you not read?
Itā€™s a trial. The Chief Justice will decide.

A political trial, not a legal one.
No such thing under the United States legal system and the Judicial Branch will have last word.

Might as well last five minutes
The fix is in

1%2Bdarrin%2Bbell.jpg
The ā€œfixā€ was in the House for bringing this bullshit forward anyway. Oh well. Democrats will be crushed in 2020. Independents can see them for the dumb ignorant far left loony tune bastards that they are.

Founders never deemed it to be that way. Why youā€™re a goddamn phony as a ā€œLibertarian.ā€
it inot a criminal trial, no jailtime involved

it is not a civil trial, there is no money as retribution

IT IS AN IMPEACHMENT TRIAL, different from both of the above, and has it's own rules.

Basically, an impeachment trial, is a review of an employee's conduct, while serving us, and whether he should be fired or not, for not holding up to the standards of the position he or she, was hired for....

There are no criminal or financial penalties, simply a vote on said employee of whether they have abused their power and or, lost the Public's trust... (the public does employ him or her...), once all the evidence from both sides is presented and any new evidence on whether to fire such person holding a HIGH position of power or exculpatory evidence is presented, to the senate by both sides, a vote is taken

If 2/3's vote to remove him or her, then he's fired and stripped of security clearance and pretty much removed completely from office that day, the VP is then sworn in as President, and he can pick a new vp or allow the vp spot to go empty, from what I understand....

That's it, he's fired!

A president can not be charged with a ''criminal offense'' while sitting in office according to a Doj office of legal council opinion...

THEY MUST be impeached FIRST, then criminal charges can be sought against them by the DOJ.... following all the Justice guidelines, giving the president all of his rights and due process, the 5th, the 4th etc... those rights are important in criminal cases because the gvt has the power to lock you up behind bars, forever and a day!

In an impeachment trial, it's just essentially getting fired... no other penalties the gvt can put on you, you can't be locked up or fined or forced to pay retribution etc, so an impeachment has less protections for the person being impeached.

I quoted the Supreme Court of the United States is Has the final say on all matters of Constitutional question. WTF part of this donā€™t you understand! If Roberts says itā€™s over...what is Congress going to do? Nothing! Goddamn donā€™t you reD Supreme Court cases, federalism, supremacy of the Court establishment by the Marshall Court?

IT IS AN IMPEACHMENT TRIAL, different from both of the above, and has it's own rules.

Basically, an impeachment trial, is a review of an employee's conduct, while serving us, and whether he should be fired or not, for not holding up to the standards of the position he or she, was hired for....

There are no criminal or financial penalties, simply a vote on said employee of whether they have abused their power and or, lost the Public's trust... (the public does employ him or her...), once all the evidence from both sides is presented and any new evidence on whether to fire such person holding a HIGH position of power or exculpatory evidence is presented, to the senate by both sides, a vote is taken

If 2/3's vote to remove him or her, then he's fired and stripped of security clearance and pretty much removed completely from office that day, the VP is then sworn in as President, and he can pick a new vp or allow the vp spot to go empty, from what I understand....

That's it, he's fired!

A president can not be charged with a ''criminal offense'' while sitting in office according to a Doj office of legal council opinion...

THEY MUST be impeached FIRST, then criminal charges can be sought against them by the DOJ.... following all the Justice guidelines, giving the president all of his rights and due process, the 5th, the 4th etc... those rights are important in criminal cases because the gvt has the power to lock you up behind bars, forever and a day!

In an impeachment trial, it's just essentially getting fired... no other penalties the gvt can put on you, you can't be locked up or fined or forced to pay retribution etc, so an impeachment has less protections for the person being impeached.
You liberal lunatics are about to get a legal lesson.

That's it, he's fired!

Trial= Crime has to be committed. So we arrest and put people on trial that have not broken the law? Since when? Clinton violated the law for lying under oath. President Andrew Johnson violated no laws. Bunch of Radical Republican kooks wanted to impeach him for no legal reason. Now radical Democrats want to overturn an election because their candidate lost. Speaks volumes about how they feel about our nation and itā€™s Constitution.

That's it, he's fired!

I doubt it, unless the legal lesson is about Moscow Mitch, THE FIX IS IN, corruption. :D

That's it, he's fired!

I doubt it, unless the legal lesson is about Moscow Mitch, THE FIX IS IN, corruption. :D
You're not real bright - arya?

Show me a historical example of when the Congress has defied the Supreme Court? You donā€™t have one. My point is, and always has been ā€œslow boyā€ that if Roberts dismisses...Senate wonā€™t do shit. Trumpā€™s lawyers will ask for this right away as it is basic procedural due process move.

Really? They designed a trial... even though 55 of them in 1787 were lawyers...so it could be politically motivated crap? Not seeing it?

Try reading the Constitution for once in your life...then you will see it
Everything you know about the Constitution of the United States you could fit into a thimble you blithering nincompoop.

Forum List

Back