Senate Republicans at odds with Trump -

This is about the border
But since many including republicans don’t feel comfortable with that so they hopover to something they feel more comfortable with

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) told reporters Monday that the proposed tariffs “calls into question our ability to pass” within Congress the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement trade pact pushed by the White House.

He said he doesn’t “even want to think about” the economic ramifications if Trump eventually increases the tariffs to 25% as he has threatened.

------------------------------------------

somebody better think about the economy, Trump damn sure isn't.

fat ass, clueless bastard.

Never. The traitor swine will get back on the rez or face the music in the primaries!

Seriously, I figure Trump will proclaim that Mexico got on it's knees to him, so he is allowing the Mexicans to live w/o tariffs

his handlers better put a chastity belt on him before he screws the entire damn world ...
It's all about inflaming his base. Trade (he's bringing jobs back) and the Wall (he's fighting the deep state to protect us)

Never. The traitor swine will get back on the rez or face the music in the primaries!

Seriously, I figure Trump will proclaim that Mexico got on it's knees to him, so he is allowing the Mexicans to live w/o tariffs

his handlers better put a chastity belt on him before he screws the entire damn world ...
It's all about inflaming his base. Trade (he's bringing jobs back) and the Wall (he's fighting the deep state to protect us)
Yet layoffs and closings continue and the amount of illegals have increased...Hell of a strategy.

Yet layoffs and closings continue and the amount of illegals have increased...Hell of a strategy.

Got a link for that claim about closings? Trump's not done with tariffs yet. The "Mother Lode" is imported cars. If Trump wants to get serious about fair trade those are next up.

Your strategy is what? "Those jobs are not coming back"

Got a link for that claim about closings? Trump's not done with tariffs yet. The "Mother Lode" is imported cars. If Trump wants to get serious about fair trade those are next up.

You don't read the business news?

At least 10 chain stores have announced closures in 2019
These Chains Have Announced a Ton of Store Closings in 2019

Lol yeah that would be great. Ask Cuba how great massive artificial controls by big gubmint on car and car part imports are.

This is the way the system should work. It's "the art of the deal" if you will. How many democrats were ever at odds with Obama or his V.P. aka America's crazy old uncle? Maybe a few but the liberal media became the propaganda arm of the democrat party would never make an issue of it.

These Chains Have Announced a Ton of Store Closings in 2019

Ever hear of Amazon?

I know why those chain stores are closing, do you?
I originally interpreted your "layoffs and closings" as for manufacturing plants.

Gap, Tesla and Victoria's Secret are among the nearly 5,000 store closings already in 2019
Brick and mortar stores are closing and going strictly online. Nothing top do with tariffs or Trump. More to do with the "Death Star".

I know why those chain stores are closing, do you?
I originally interpreted your "layoffs and closings" as for manufacturing plants.

Gap, Tesla and Victoria's Secret are among the nearly 5,000 store closings already in 2019
Brick and mortar stores are closing and going strictly online. Nothing top do with tariffs or Trump. More to do with the "Death Star".

It never has anything to do with Trump when it's negative I know....
GM closed it's Ohio plant in April but Trump I am sure had nothing to do with that, Cat laid off workers due to tariffs. There are many more but you will claim , "Trump had nothing to do with it".

Forum List

Back