Dealing with Trumps balls...Nutless establishment pu$$ies must me struggling with it..huh?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Figuratively speaking of course....(if Mayor Pete Buttdart were a Republican the story may be different)
Anyhoo...imagine what a day in D.C. must be like for all the sackless GOP'ers....they have sat on their hands for years, forfeiting constituency, afraid to change and buck status quo.
Trump throws them a curve ball almost daily, he forces them to get shit done for Americas Best which inevitably pisses off Americas worse...then they scramble to fabricate a spin to sell to the public with the hopes of not ruffling too many feathers. When will they let their nuts drop and firmly stand behind Trump?

If anyone’s having trouble with Trump’s balls, they can easily contact all the whores and prostitutes that have managed them just fine. Melania’s right in the other room for most of them.

Figuratively speaking of course....(if Mayor Pete Buttdart were a Republican the story may be different)
Anyhoo...imagine what a day in D.C. must be like for all the sackless GOP'ers....they have sat on their hands for years, forfeiting constituency, afraid to change and buck status quo.
Trump throws them a curve ball almost daily, he forces them to get shit done for Americas Best which inevitably pisses off Americas worse...then they scramble to fabricate a spin to sell to the public with the hopes of not ruffling too many feathers. When will they let their nuts drop and firmly stand behind Trump?
I'll leave Trump's balls to you.

I'll leave Trump's balls to you.
when did you get them to leave to him? make sure to wash your hands and mouth off when you leave them.

If anyone’s having trouble with Trump’s balls, they can easily contact all the whores and prostitutes that have managed them just fine. Melania’s right in the other room for most of them.

Pretty cool huh? That our President enjoys smashing filthy Liberal whores?
I mean, you weirdos champion all things lowdown, indecent, immoral and filthy....you gotta believe infidelity is cool...no?

Becoming a sycophant is the very soul of being nutless, but whatever.

I mean, you weirdos champion all things lowdown, indecent, immoral and filthy...
Hmm? That’s what you voted for. Are you saying that you’re now reverting back to your old Islamic stance on morality?

I voted for a President....not a mentor or pastor.
I wanted someone who would spend his days bitch-slapping the living fuck out of disgusting LefTards and busting his ass for Americas Best...I got my guy...did you?

I mean, you weirdos champion all things lowdown, indecent, immoral and filthy...
Hmm? That’s what you voted for. Are you saying that you’re now reverting back to your old Islamic stance on morality?

I wanted someone who would spend his days bitch-slapping the living fuck out of disgusting LefTards and busting his ass for Americas Best...I got my guy...did you?
You wanted a President who would be the enemy of a majority of Americans. Cool, bro. Eat shit and die.

I did!

You wanted a President who would be the enemy of a majority of Americans. Cool, bro. Eat shit and die.

The "majority of Americans"
You mean wetbacks, lowlife degenerates, criminals, pole puffers, rug munchers, men in dresses, white guilt whackos and feminazis?
FUCK YES I DID!

Forum List

Back