Senate passed $95 Billion Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan/No Borders bill while you were sleeping this morning

"BREAKING - DEAD ON ARRIVAL: Senate Approves $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan in 70-29 Vote, Without Border/Immigration Funding and Reforms; Speaker Mike Johnson Declares it Dead on Arrival, Will Not Take it Up"
The 70-29 vote is misleading. Some of the GOP Senators who voted for it wanted to preserve their right to amend/kill the bill at a later date.

But the House has already declared it DOA. The vote took place in the pre-dawn hours, while most everyone in the country was asleep. Can't these jackass Democrats vote during business hours while we're all paying attention?

They sneak around like fucking vampires voting on whose blood to suck next, while everyone's sleeping. That's just creepy as fuck.

"BREAKING - DEAD ON ARRIVAL: Senate Approves $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan in 70-29 Vote, Without Border/Immigration Funding and Reforms; Speaker Mike Johnson Declares it Dead on Arrival, Will Not Take it Up"

View attachment 901537

This is what they would have you believe,

GGOy2ZxaQAAWMTM

It IS the Republicans fault.

They have ceased to be a legitimate Political Party
They have no agenda, they want to destroy our Democracy, they dislike the very Government they want to control.
no, it is your fault, the democrats have ceased to be a legitmate political party
democrats have no agenda, they want to destroy our REPUBLIC (we are not a democracy). Democrats dislike the American people and want to control us.

If rightwinger was halfway smart, his/her reply would be intelligent and with substance. Acting as if Biden and the Democrats have not been a part of the government at all, let alone biden who has been thee most powerful, for 50 years.

But the House has already declared it DOA. The vote took place in the pre-dawn hours, while most everyone in the country was asleep. Can't these jackass Democrats vote during business hours while we're all paying attention?

They sneak around like fucking vampires voting on whose blood to suck next, while everyone's sleeping. That's just creepy as fuck.

View attachment 901537

I imagine that this is also DOA Related n the House.

no, it is your fault, the democrats have ceased to be a legitmate political party
democrats have no agenda, they want to destroy our REPUBLIC (we are not a democracy). Democrats dislike the American people and want to control us.

If rightwinger was halfway smart, his/her reply would be intelligent and with substance. Acting as if Biden and the Democrats have not been a part of the government at all, let alone biden who has been thee most powerful, for 50 years.
Democrats are the only party involved in a functioning Government.
Republicans are involved in obstructing that government and decreasing our Democracy

Because Trump lost to Potato, the border situation promptly became bad. Massively worse, in fact.

Ergo, one can blame Trump for the border mess — for having lost.

I got what you mean now…but I am not certain that is how the Dems are blaming Trump.

They claim he has power over Congress not to pass a new border bill because he wants to run with the border as the central issue, so he wants an open border.

All Biden has to do is enforce current laws. The border crisis is 100% on Biden and his admin.

I got what you mean now…but I am not certain that is how the Dems are blaming Trump.
It probably isn’t. But it is the only explanation that makes sense for their otherwise retarded and dishonest claim.
They claim he has power over Congress not to pass a new border bill because he wants to run with the border as the central issue, so he wants an open border.
Didn’t I mention that they are dishonest and retarded? 👍
All Biden has to do is enforce current laws.
Correct!
The border crisis is 100% on Biden and his admin.
Absolutely true.

Forum List

Back