Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein

There is no evidence either way and all concerned were MINORS at the time. Why are folks spending so much energy destroying their characters? We have people applauding the fact that Ford has death threats. Total nuts.

You know what I want to see? Roe v Wade come before the court and for Kavanaugh to decide in favor of keeping it.
I'm going to laugh my ass off.
If Roe v Wade comes before the SCOTUS, my bet is that it is amended, in effect, to only protecting the right to an abortion for the mothers health in the first trimester.

Everything else is kicked back down to the states to decide themselves.

You have to wonder if Feinstein under questioning will use that old line, "What difference at this point does it make? "

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's line she used after the Benghazi incident?

~~~~~~
Right with EverSharp. Feinstein may figure if it worked for the Hill, it might work for her. Most of the words the Progressive DSA uses are scripted and previously used.

There is no evidence either way and all concerned were MINORS at the time. Why are folks spending so much energy destroying their characters? We have people applauding the fact that Ford has death threats. Total nuts.
------------------------------------------------------- probably your people , democrats , liberal threatening her Coyote .

Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein

OH MY: Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein - DCWhispers.com
As hinted at days earlier here at D.C. Whispers, the Senate Judiciary Committee is now preparing to launch a full investigation into the machinations of Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team and the office of Senator Diane Feinstein based upon “…recently uncovered information.” It appears that FBI supplemental investigation into Judge (Justice) Brett Kavanaugh that Senator Feinstein demanded has backfired on her – BIG TIME.
…”In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter,” Grassley continued in his letter, “in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearing; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives.”
He did not elaborate further on what “recently uncovered information” might be – the FBI’s file has not been released to the public.

~~~~~~
This investigation needs to be done but it won’t make any difference. The demon possessed DSA left does not care. It does not fit their irrational ideology. It is often presumed that the opposite of irrationality is reason. That is not true.The irrational operate on their own internal logic. Proof is ineffective on them because their internal non-logic says the proof cannot be correct. Democrats have succumbed to an irrational ideology. They cannot, for the most part, be reasoned with.
The opposite of irrationality is not reason, but force.
I doubt if Feinstein will quit, but if she does, she’ll blame it on the “disgraceful damage Republicans have done to the Supreme Court confirmation process, by allowing an incredibly poorly qualified man be confirmed, and a wounded, sexual abuse victim to be victimized not just once, decades ago, but all over again!”.

You have to wonder if Feinstein under questioning will use that old line, "What difference at this point does it make? "

Actually didn't Grassley mention something about this at the hearing? So it really shouldn't be such as surprise to anyone that he's following thru on it.

Full investigation of Ford, but no full investigation for Brett?

Just like there’s no hard evidence she was attacked, there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.

The investigation is for her attorney's and Feinstein's staff. He's looking to find out about the leak of information that Ford had wanted kept confidential.

there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.
How could there be?
Ford's friend said that neither of them had ever met Brett Kavanaugh. That's some pretty hard evidence.
Agreed.
But what I meant was if someone accuses you of something but doesn’t give a date or location, the accused is prevented from even providing an alibi.
That is what makes nia’s Statement, and oldlady’s endorsement of it, utterly utterly cretinous:

there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.

Lol.

Last edited:

OH MY: Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein - DCWhispers.com
As hinted at days earlier here at D.C. Whispers, the Senate Judiciary Committee is now preparing to launch a full investigation into the machinations of Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team and the office of Senator Diane Feinstein based upon “…recently uncovered information.” It appears that FBI supplemental investigation into Judge (Justice) Brett Kavanaugh that Senator Feinstein demanded has backfired on her – BIG TIME.
…”In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter,” Grassley continued in his letter, “in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearing; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives.”
He did not elaborate further on what “recently uncovered information” might be – the FBI’s file has not been released to the public.

~~~~~~
This investigation needs to be done but it won’t make any difference. The demon possessed DSA left does not care. It does not fit their irrational ideology. It is often presumed that the opposite of irrationality is reason. That is not true.The irrational operate on their own internal logic. Proof is ineffective on them because their internal non-logic says the proof cannot be correct. Democrats have succumbed to an irrational ideology. They cannot, for the most part, be reasoned with.
I doubt if Feinstein will quit, but if she does, she’ll blame it on the “disgraceful damage Republicans have done to the Supreme Court confirmation process, by allowing an incredibly poorly qualified man be confirmed, and a wounded, sexual abuse victim to be victimized not just once, decades ago, but all over again!”.

A lie, of course. But it would be a sad step backwards if Senate republicans investigated a sexual assault victim after working so hard to deny any investigation into a powerful rapist.
Who is this ‘powerful rapist’?

A lie, of course. But it would be a sad step backwards if Senate republicans investigated a sexual assault victim after working so hard to deny any investigation into a powerful rapist.

The only step backwards was clearly the delay of her allegations, that alone is as clear as the nose on your face. No one she provided as witness to this allegation supported her, NO ONE!! The Fairy Tale of Ford is 100% FICTION! Get over it, you lost, but I sure as hell hope you keep up the deceit, it will play well come election day!
The nation lost. You placed a rapist on the court and divided the nation like never before. You will eventually pay for what you've done.
Which rapist?

lets hope its not another sham investigation....this time heads should roll...trying to ruin the life of a decent man with lies should never be tolerated...
If this were a just nation think of all of the dems and Obama deep staters that would be in prison today....
Can we get some proof of crimes committed before talking about bolling with peoples heads?
Suddenly you care about evidence? Proof? No one much cared about proof when it was time to accuse kavanaugh.

You know what I want to see? Roe v Wade come before the court and for Kavanaugh to decide in favor of keeping it.
I'm going to laugh my ass off.
If Roe v Wade comes before the SCOTUS, my bet is that it is amended, in effect, to only protecting the right to an abortion for the mothers health in the first trimester.

Everything else is kicked back down to the states to decide themselves.
A lot of people have been telling me that, but I don't see how that kind of change has anything to do with the Constitution. I'm no Constitutional scholar, but isn't the point whether it is a woman's right to her own body or something? It seems like an all or nothing question to me. Putting limits on abortion sounds more like a legislative thing.

Full investigation of Ford, but no full investigation for Brett?

Just like there’s no hard evidence she was attacked, there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.

The investigation is for her attorney's and Feinstein's staff. He's looking to find out about the leak of information that Ford had wanted kept confidential.
I really hope they find out who it was too, for good and certain.

~~~~~~

They won’t investigate shit and they won’t do shit to Difi.

Hell...she like the entire political class, should have been imprisoned long ago.

Who needs proof these days? Lock her up. Boil their heads
If Dr Ford had any proof at all Kavanaugh would not be on the court today....she had zero corroboration and zero documented evidence...you can not ruin a persons life with an accusation....not in this nation...if you want to live like that move to China....
She claimed to have passed a polygraph but wouldn't produce it...even to Feinstein....come on...really?????

~~~~~~

Have the FBI do it in one week but don't interview Ford or Feinstein.
Again for the TRULY IGNORANT MORONS, Ford and Kavanaugh TESTIFIED under oath, they did not need to be questioned again.

There is no evidence that you didnt attack her either.
What a MORONIC statement from Nia, last I checked we live in the USA where in order to be guilty of something it actually has to be proven. IT IS NOT the responsibility of the accused to prove anything, it is up to the accuser to provide evidence to support their claim. Ford had ZERO evidence ZERO witnesses and ZERO facts.

Forum List

Back