Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein

OH MY: Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein - DCWhispers.com
As hinted at days earlier here at D.C. Whispers, the Senate Judiciary Committee is now preparing to launch a full investigation into the machinations of Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team and the office of Senator Diane Feinstein based upon “…recently uncovered information.” It appears that FBI supplemental investigation into Judge (Justice) Brett Kavanaugh that Senator Feinstein demanded has backfired on her – BIG TIME.
…”In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter,” Grassley continued in his letter, “in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearing; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives.”
He did not elaborate further on what “recently uncovered information” might be – the FBI’s file has not been released to the public.

~~~~~~
This investigation needs to be done but it won’t make any difference. The demon possessed DSA left does not care. It does not fit their irrational ideology. It is often presumed that the opposite of irrationality is reason. That is not true.The irrational operate on their own internal logic. Proof is ineffective on them because their internal non-logic says the proof cannot be correct. Democrats have succumbed to an irrational ideology. They cannot, for the most part, be reasoned with.
The opposite of irrationality is not reason, but force.
I doubt if Feinstein will quit, but if she does, she’ll blame it on the “disgraceful damage Republicans have done to the Supreme Court confirmation process, by allowing an incredibly poorly qualified man be confirmed, and a wounded, sexual abuse victim to be victimized not just once, decades ago, but all over again!”.

You have to wonder if Feinstein under questioning will use that old line, "What difference at this point does it make? "

You have to wonder if Feinstein under questioning will use that old line, "What difference at this point does it make? "

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's line she used after the Benghazi incident?

lets hope its not another sham investigation....this time heads should roll...trying to ruin the life of a decent man with lies should never be tolerated...
If this were a just nation think of all of the dems and Obama deep staters that would be in prison today....

lets hope its not another sham investigation....this time heads should roll...trying to ruin the life of a decent man with lies should never be tolerated...
If this were a just nation think of all of the dems and Obama deep staters that would be in prison today....
Can we get some proof of crimes committed before talking about bolling with peoples heads?

Full investigation of Ford, but no full investigation for Brett?

Just like there’s no hard evidence she was attacked, there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.

Just like there’s no hard evidence she was attacked, there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.
As I've been saying since these allegations came out, we are never going to know. You can say he should have been denied the seat because of the unproven allegations or that the allegations should be dismissed because there was no proof, but either way, we are never going to know. And either argument is a waste of energy.

Senator Grassley is acting like a dork calling for an investigation into Senator Feinstein and Dr Ford. That is total bullshit and the accusations didn't stop Kavanaugh from being appointed; it delayed the vote by a few weeks. BIG FUCKING DEAL!
It would make more sense to come up with a protocol for this type of situation so that it doesn't turn into a three ring circus damaging to the lives of all involved. THAT is what Senator Grassley should be doing, not sniffing up these women's skirts.

If there is concrete evidence* suggesting conspiracy to commit politically motivated crime then we can only hope the inevitable riotous protests of the left don’t dissuade justice.
You can’t negotiate with terrorists. Appeasement only encourages the aggressor.

* (for the benefit of democrats)
ev·i·dence
ˈevədəns/
noun
  1. 1.
    the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

As I've been saying since these allegations came out, we are never going to know. You can say he should have been denied the seat because of the unproven allegations or that the allegations should be dismissed because there was no proof, but either way, we are never going to know. And either argument is a waste of energy.

Senator Grassley is acting like a dork calling for an investigation into Senator Feinstein and Dr Ford. That is total bullshit and the accusations didn't stop Kavanaugh from being appointed; it delayed the vote by a few weeks. BIG FUCKING DEAL!
It would make more sense to come up with a protocol for this type of situation so that it doesn't turn into a three ring circus damaging to the lives of all involved. THAT is what Senator Grassley should be doing, not sniffing up these women's skirts.
Failure on DiFi's part does not mean she did not violate ethics in the way she tried to alter a Congressional process.

OH MY: Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein - DCWhispers.com
As hinted at days earlier here at D.C. Whispers, the Senate Judiciary Committee is now preparing to launch a full investigation into the machinations of Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team and the office of Senator Diane Feinstein based upon “…recently uncovered information.” It appears that FBI supplemental investigation into Judge (Justice) Brett Kavanaugh that Senator Feinstein demanded has backfired on her – BIG TIME.
…”In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter,” Grassley continued in his letter, “in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearing; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives.”
He did not elaborate further on what “recently uncovered information” might be – the FBI’s file has not been released to the public.

~~~~~~
This investigation needs to be done but it won’t make any difference. The demon possessed DSA left does not care. It does not fit their irrational ideology. It is often presumed that the opposite of irrationality is reason. That is not true.The irrational operate on their own internal logic. Proof is ineffective on them because their internal non-logic says the proof cannot be correct. Democrats have succumbed to an irrational ideology. They cannot, for the most part, be reasoned with.
I doubt if Feinstein will quit, but if she does, she’ll blame it on the “disgraceful damage Republicans have done to the Supreme Court confirmation process, by allowing an incredibly poorly qualified man be confirmed, and a wounded, sexual abuse victim to be victimized not just once, decades ago, but all over again!”.

'bout damn time!

If I read it right, the investigation is into her legal team. But, since the investigation turned up nothing to back up her story, perhaps a look into perjury charge might be in order.

~~~~~~

A lie, of course. But it would be a sad step backwards if Senate republicans investigated a sexual assault victim after working so hard to deny any investigation into a powerful rapist.

Failure on DiFi's part does not mean she did not violate ethics in the way she tried to alter a Congressional process.
What "process" did she violate? Someone LEAKED the accusations after Dr. Ford decided NOT to come forward. And then in a stupendously stupid move, Grassley whined about delaying the vote and wanted to refuse even a hearing or another background check by the FBI. WTF? If anything, he was the one trying to violate the process.

~~~~~~

A lie, of course. But it would be a sad step backwards if Senate republicans investigated a sexual assault victim after working so hard to deny any investigation into a powerful rapist.
You sure Grassley isn't calling for this?

~~~~~~

You sure Grassley isn't calling for this?
I expect him to shuffle around some papers so the extremist media of the right (all of their media) can create articles like in the OP. That's all.

What "process" did she violate? Someone LEAKED the accusations after Dr. Ford decided NOT to come forward. And then in a stupendously stupid move, Grassley whined about delaying the vote and wanted to refuse even a hearing or another background check by the FBI. WTF? If anything, he was the one trying to violate the process.

I believe that the process required that she share the information with Grassley. Did she?

Forum List

Back