Shorts & Hoodies Shouldn't Be Okay In Senate Chamber!

For all to see

Fucking hilarious

I own the current 3.7% inflation rate…

Do I also own the 2.4% second QTR GDP rate with the 3.5% unemployment rate.

Do I own the record number of people employed.

I have to know that you’re consistent.

It's unacceptable that only Senator's get to dress this way while everyone else has to wear a suit and tie.

Then they need to change those rules as well.

If I summoned to the Senate I have to get dressed up but the asshole who summoned me and is paid by me gets to wear gym shorts?

If I were summooned to the Senate I doubt I would go, but if I did the most I would dress up would be khakis and an Hawaiian shirt.

Then they need to change those rules as well.
that was my point.
If I were summooned to the Senate I doubt I would go, but if I did the most I would dress up would be khakis and an Hawaiian shirt.
How does that work though? Aren’t you required by law to go if they summon you? Wouldn’t you be in contempt of Congress? And I have no idea what happens if you show up in what they deem inappropriate attire.

It's hilarious to see the same people who cheered on the vandalism and destruction of the Capitol building now throwing hissy-fits over what people wear while inside.
What's funnier is that Fetterman attempts to portray himself as a common working man when he's been wealthy off mommy and daddy his whole life. It's a charade, he's spoiled.

He's not wealthy.
He's never been wealthy.

His parents aren't wealthy.
Fact Check: False

His dad Karl was a partner at an insurance firm. He experienced great success, founding Kling Insurance in Pennsylvania and moving his family to an affluent neighborhood in York, Pennsylvania.

Meanwhile, they paid the bills while he was unable to provide for himself. He was supported by his parents until he was 50 years old, and they supported him financially during his 13-year stint as mayor of lowly Braddock. Also,
His sister sold a $70,000 loft to him for $1.

He's a guy who mooched off his family.. and that's not wrong in itself, but it's not to be looked up to, and certainly not something that our leaders should have in their background. He was a failure as an independent person.

It’s what Democrats do. When they see unacceptable behavior, instead of requiring MORE of the person with such poor standards, they LOWER the standards.

A race to the bottom.
Would you like a tissue?

1695866369548.png

They should dress like clowns!

That's what they really are. :mad:

1695865315439.png

Forum List

Back