Senate Democrats Are Responsible For Harry Reid

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Democrats up for election, and for reelection, are running away from their president when they should be fleeing from Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. Republicans are missing out on a good thing when they do not tie HillaryCare II to Reid and Pelosi. They rammed the ACA through Congress while Congressional Democrats backed them every step of the way. Barack Taqiyya was only the salesman and he is out in 2016 anyway.

In addition to the ACA, Senate Democrats are responsible for Harry Reid. The people elected the president. Senate Democrats elected Harry Reid; so they must agree with him. Move the cursor to 1:04 to hear Reid’s declaration of war:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzD3KTsauqg&feature=player_embedded]Harry Reid on Bundy Ranch Uprising: 'IT'S NOT OVER' - YouTube[/ame]​

“Well, it’s not over.” is an obvious call to use government force against a small number of Americans.

REID: “Well, it’s not over. We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over.”

XXXXX

Of course if you are an illegal alien who breaks the law, not only do Reid and Obama want you to walk away, but get welfare, work permits, ObamaCare and amnesty.

But not American citizens. If they step out of line they get the jack boot.

‘IT’S NOT OVER’: Harry Reid’s Ominous New Threat to Nevada Rancher
By Top Right News on April 15, 2014 in Bundy, Liberty, Uncategorized

?IT?S NOT OVER?: Harry Reid?s Ominous New Threat to Nevada Rancher | Top Right News

Before Senate Democrats join Harry Reid they would do well to consider something Japan’s Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto NEVER said:

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Yamamoto did say this:

In the first six to twelve months of a war with the United States and Great Britain I will run wild and win victory upon victory. But then, if the war continues after that, I have no expectation of success.

Bottom line: The government will win the first few armed conflicts against the American people, but Reid and his kind will sure as hell lose the war.

Now let’s examine a few choice remarks by Harry Reid:

. . . Americans should have the right to defend themselves against criminals, but shouldn’t need to arm themselves against the military or the police, since neither is “out to get us.”

The Second Amendment is not about criminals; so perhaps Reid would like to revise his comments since his form of government is out to “get us.”

Reid might also explain why CONGRESSIONAL Democrats funded this in the ACA:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UHmecy94z-M]Obama calls for civilian paramilitary force - YouTube[/ame]​

Is Taqiyya the Liar’s goon squad being armed and trained to fight criminals? Answer: Not likely.

This final quote begs the question “What color were the helicopters used in the assault on ranchers?”

“There conspiracy theories are dangerous and they should be put to rest,” he said, rebuffing what Vice President Joe Biden calls the “black helicopter crowd.”

Harry Reid: “Saving lives is more important than preventing imagined tyranny”
By Kelsey Osterman | April 17, 2013 |

Harry Reid: "Saving lives is more important than preventing imagined tyranny" | Red Alert Politics

Now, let’s go to the reason Reid wants to disarm law-abiding Americans:

Cliven Bundy first stood up to tyranny by the federal government back in 1996. As far as I can determine the public land in question belongs to the State of Nevada. So in practical terms the federal government instituted a property tax on state owned lands. They called it a grazing fee but it is a property tax no different than the tax you pay on a private residence. You do not pay a ‘house tax’ you pay a property tax for using the land —— ranchers use the land to graze cattle.

NOTE: Talking heads tell us that Cliven Bundy lost in court three times. They do not tell us if it was in state courts or federal courts.

Reid and Senate Democrats are determined to make that tax on state land permanent. Question: How long will it be before the federal government taxes private property.

The Turtle Tax

palmsprings_images.Par_.c5faf14d.Image_.408.263.jpg
700 – 840 endangered tortoises face BLM euthanization “because that’s the sensible thing to do.”​

Protecting an endangered spices is the excuse Reid jumped on to enrich himself. You can learn about Reid’s Greed at this link:

Breaking News…Harry Reid is Behind Bundy Land Grab
By Steven Ahle on April 11, 2014

Breaking News...Harry Reid is Behind Bundy Land Grab | BuzzPoBuzzPo

I’m more interested in where the EPA comes into all of this. Anything that has to do with land and water management, especially in this country, originates with the United Nations through the EPA. This, too, should be pointed out in the midterms: Senate Democrats are the UN’s biggest supporters. Whenever they are in the majority they will never confirm anyone they suspect of putting America’s sovereignty ahead of the United Nations.

Once again, Senate Democrats are responsible for Harry Reid. They are responsible for everything he advocates in the name of the American people as well as the violence he is triggering for no reason other than his own greed. Remember that Reid came from abject poverty. He has been in government all of his adult life, yet he is a multimillionaire many times over. Perhaps that is why Senate Democrats love him. He became very wealthy while preaching class warfare and higher taxation. He is the role model for Senate Democrats. Exactly what Reid is should be hammered home in every Senate race.

So much Reid Derangement Syndrome. The rightie drones certainly are reliable parrots.

I don't trust Reid either, and I'm a Democrat.
I put the Constitution before Party, and have difficulty with any government
official who does the opposite.

If they are serving some partisan agenda, they should serve within that Party.
If you agree to serve in the Federal Government, that is under the Constitution
and should represent all people not just your party to stay in power.

The same way Democrats and liberals scream about "separating Church from State authority"
we need to treat political Parties the same way, as heads of Political Religions and keep those out of Govt.
That is only fair to treat all people of all creeds equally, and not favor some affiliations, views or beliefs above others.

I don't agree with all the points of any one party, but try to stick with the Constitution
where all people agree and all views can be equally included and protected respectively.

Since I respect Constitutional principles, I agree with political opponents
that government officials have BLATANTLY excluded representation and valid grievances of the conservative, Republicans and Libertarians that are based on Constitutional grounds.

The reaction is natural given that these officials have neglected if not failed in their duties to uphold Constitutional laws, principles and ethics; and seem to go unchecked because they are taking advantage of partisan division and using that to justify overriding the laws.

I'm a prochoice progressive Democrat, and I can see that the political partisanship
was abused to violate equal Constitutional rights to representation and due process.

So what does that make me?

Last edited:
So much Reid Derangement Syndrome. The rightie drones certainly are reliable parrots.

I put the Constitution before Party, and have difficulty with any government official who does the opposite.............

So what does that make me?

Limited possibilities:

1. An un-emerged libertarian.

2. A good candidate for a whoop alongside the head at the next Democrat Party meeting near you.

3. Both of the above.

I put the Constitution before Party, and have difficulty with any government
official who does the opposite.

To emilynghiem: That’s some juggling act since the Democrat party is determined to abolish the Constitution. Democrat activist, Ruth Ginsberg, actually said this about the Constitution she is supposed to uphold:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMXqcK4Nrg&feature=player_embedded]SC Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg ~ to Egypt: "I would not look to the US constitution" - YouTube[/ame]​

Also, Democrats use the federal courts to circumvent the Constitution. I believe that is what is happening in the Nevada dispute:

NOTE: Talking heads tell us that Cliven Bundy lost in court three times. They do not tell us if it was in state courts or federal courts.

Judge Napolitano cleared up the court issue —— sort of —— in these two videos:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnGZNRv_jKs&feature=player_detailpage]Americans Draw Line in Sand - YouTube[/ame]​

My problem is that Spanish land grants are still valid; so how can the federal government abolish grazing rights that were granted in the 19th century:

Bundy claims ancestral rights to graze his cattle on lands his Mormon family settled in the 19th century. He stopped paying grazing fees and disregarded several court orders to remove his animals.

XXXXX

Bundy, 67, and his large family cast their resistance to the roundup as a constitutional stand. He says he doesn't recognize federal authority over state land.

Ripples of Nevada range showdown spreading in West
Updated: Sunday, April 13 2014, 05:55 PM EDT

Ripples of Nevada range showdown spreading in West - Local 12 WKRC-TV Cincinnati - Top Stories

I’m more interested in where the EPA comes into all of this. Anything that has to do with land and water management, especially in this country, originates with the United Nations through the EPA. This, too, should be pointed out in the midterms: Senate Democrats are the UN’s biggest supporters. Whenever they are in the majority they will never confirm anyone they suspect of putting America’s sovereignty ahead of the United Nations.

And here comes the ugly hand of the United Nations. Do you honestly think a piece of garbage in the person of EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy would have been nominated for the job if she wasn’t willing to further the UN’s land grab agenda. My emphasis in the following excerpts:

WASHINGTON – In a move lawmakers and farmers are calling “the biggest land grab in the history of the world,” the Environmental Protection Agency is requesting jurisdiction over all public and private streams in the United States that are “intermittent, seasonal and rain-dependent.”

XXXXX

A statement issued by the EPA says “the proposed rule will benefit businesses by increasing efficiency in determining coverage of the Clean Water Act.”

XXXXX

When Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, probed EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy further about how the new Waters of the United States rule would affect Americans’ civil liberties and ability to conduct business, McCarthy was unable to cite specifics.

XXXXX

. . . regulation would allow the EPA in conjunction with the Bureau of Land Management, the Department of Energy and the Army to dictate on a never-before-seen scale everything from grazing rights, food production, animal health and the use of energy on private lands.

“We’re hearing from farm groups throughout the United States about uncertainties regarding agricultural exemptions,” Murkowski said. “They say it’s not so farm-friendly as the statements that have been made by your administration.”

XXXXX

When lawmakers questioned McCarthy on the extent of the regulation’s reach, including who would be fined if the rules are violated and where the money would go, McCarthy could not give a clear answer.

'Biggest land grab in the history of the world'
Requested EPA authority over streams would 'freeze' economy
Published: 10 hours ago
by Alana Cook

?Biggest land grab in the history of the world?

There is one ray of hope in the Nevada conflict. The United Nations had a relatively easy time of lying its way into ownership of the atmosphere and oceans. The EPA/United Nations even had some success at claiming authority over land and fresh water in the United States. It won’t be so easy from now on as Americans begin to realize they will lose their private property Rights forever if they don’t fight for them now.

p.s. By now, Americans should know the reasons federal bureaucrats NEVER answer question.

I find it interesting that the environmentalists claim that Bundy's cattle are harming the environment of the desert tortoise while it's known that Bundy's family have been grazing their cattle in that area for 140 years or so. If cattle harm the tortoise environment then why are tortoises alive and well after 140 years? That's clearly a smoke screen. Also, if cattle hurt that environment then why are the Feds willing to allow Bundy's cattle to graze there for a fee? Will those fees miraculously change how cattle effect tortoise land?

Buy a gun (or two). Learn how shoot it safely. Buy plenty of ammo. If you already have one, practice shooting it until you become proficient. Am I saying that we need to shoot anyone? Not at all ... it's just a fun hobby.

Democrats up for election, and for reelection, are running away from their president when they should be fleeing from Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. Republicans are missing out on a good thing when they do not tie HillaryCare II to Reid and Pelosi. They rammed the ACA through Congress while Congressional Democrats backed them every step of the way. Barack Taqiyya was only the salesman and he is out in 2016 anyway.

In addition to the ACA, Senate Democrats are responsible for Harry Reid. The people elected the president. Senate Democrats elected Harry Reid; so they must agree with him. Move the cursor to 1:04 to hear Reid’s declaration of war:

“Well, it’s not over.” is an obvious call to use government force against a small number of Americans.

REID: “Well, it’s not over. We can’t have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it’s not over.”

XXXXX

Of course if you are an illegal alien who breaks the law, not only do Reid and Obama want you to walk away, but get welfare, work permits, ObamaCare and amnesty.

But not American citizens. If they step out of line they get the jack boot.

‘IT’S NOT OVER’: Harry Reid’s Ominous New Threat to Nevada Rancher
By Top Right News on April 15, 2014 in Bundy, Liberty, Uncategorized

?IT?S NOT OVER?: Harry Reid?s Ominous New Threat to Nevada Rancher | Top Right News

Before Senate Democrats join Harry Reid they would do well to consider something Japan’s Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto NEVER said:

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.

Yamamoto did say this:

Bottom line: The government will win the first few armed conflicts against the American people, but Reid and his kind will sure as hell lose the war.

Now let’s examine a few choice remarks by Harry Reid:

The Second Amendment is not about criminals; so perhaps Reid would like to revise his comments since his form of government is out to “get us.”

Reid might also explain why CONGRESSIONAL Democrats funded this in the ACA:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UHmecy94z-M]Obama calls for civilian paramilitary force - YouTube[/ame]​

Is Taqiyya the Liar’s goon squad being armed and trained to fight criminals? Answer: Not likely.

This final quote begs the question “What color were the helicopters used in the assault on ranchers?”

Now, let’s go to the reason Reid wants to disarm law-abiding Americans:

Cliven Bundy first stood up to tyranny by the federal government back in 1996. As far as I can determine the public land in question belongs to the State of Nevada. So in practical terms the federal government instituted a property tax on state owned lands. They called it a grazing fee but it is a property tax no different than the tax you pay on a private residence. You do not pay a ‘house tax’ you pay a property tax for using the land —— ranchers use the land to graze cattle.

Reid and Senate Democrats are determined to make that tax on state land permanent. Question: How long will it be before the federal government taxes private property.

The Turtle Tax

palmsprings_images.Par_.c5faf14d.Image_.408.263.jpg
700 – 840 endangered tortoises face BLM euthanization “because that’s the sensible thing to do.”​

Protecting an endangered spices is the excuse Reid jumped on to enrich himself. You can learn about Reid’s Greed at this link:

Breaking News…Harry Reid is Behind Bundy Land Grab
By Steven Ahle on April 11, 2014

Breaking News...Harry Reid is Behind Bundy Land Grab | BuzzPoBuzzPo

Once again, Senate Democrats are responsible for Harry Reid. They are responsible for everything he advocates in the name of the American people as well as the violence he is triggering for no reason other than his own greed. Remember that Reid came from abject poverty. He has been in government all of his adult life, yet he is a multimillionaire many times over. Perhaps that is why Senate Democrats love him. He became very wealthy while preaching class warfare and higher taxation. He is the role model for Senate Democrats. Exactly what Reid is should be hammered home in every Senate race.

In you opinion Bundy is standing up to tyranny; in mine, he is being manipulated by anti government right wing terrorists who for some insane reason believe our democratically elected government is tantamount to Nazi Germany or Stalin's Soviet Union. The Right Wing in America is not the honorable opposition, it has become a terrorist organization which threatens violence whenever it feels its rights are being violated. Yet, the rights of other citizens are at best secondary, as they defend Bundy's 'right' to ignore the law.

Anarchy and vigilantism are not characteristics of those who believe in the rule of law. If these militia members act outside the law they will and must be held accountable.

I'd bet that Flanders and others like him would be hysterical if a self defined black militia decided to take over the commons in their town, and created a 'victory' garden for their use only.

What say you Flanders, would you be okay with that? Would you march with arms to protect such a group from the tyranny of the local police?

Last edited:
I've lived in Nevada since 1980 and cannot remember a time when Dingy Harry was NOT in office!!!

From the outset, he has been a member of the Nevada Democratic Political Machine and has done everything possible to further his political career. I think, from the outset, he knew he could never run for Governor or President so he set his sights to lead the "100 most important men in America".

And, as everyone in Nevada knows, he has had his own little clique where they all trade favors. He went from a nobody in a little town that used to be a stopover for Mormons on their way to Southern California to one of the most important politicians in the United States. Not even Obama has the political clout of Dingy Harry who decides what legislation even reaches the president's desk.

And he controls any effort by the Senate to conduct its oversight role over the executive branch.

Will he be re-elected in 2016? If he runs he will!!! Clearly, he's getting old and losing his sharpness. Perhaps health will stop him. He's already grooming his son, Rory, for Nevada political office - even though the voters rejected him last time he ran.

Gonna be interesting. :eek:

I find it interesting that the environmentalists claim that Bundy's cattle are harming the environment of the desert tortoise while it's known that Bundy's family have been grazing their cattle in that area for 140 years or so. If cattle harm the tortoise environment then why are tortoises alive and well after 140 years? That's clearly a smoke screen. Also, if cattle hurt that environment then why are the Feds willing to allow Bundy's cattle to graze there for a fee? Will those fees miraculously change how cattle effect tortoise land?

Buy a gun (or two). Learn how shoot it safely. Buy plenty of ammo. If you already have one, practice shooting it until you become proficient. Am I saying that we need to shoot anyone? Not at all ... it's just a fun hobby.

If the purpose is to protect the tortoise, why did the BLM go into that land to kill off the desert tortoise because it had over populated. Why did the tortoise over populate? It feeds on cow dung and the cows gave it an abundance of food.

Bureau of Land Management Hiding Behind Toothless Tortoise

The toothless tortoise is ill equipped to harvest and masticate range forage. The tortoise can harvest only tender vegetation, and it can’t masticate even that. The tortoise can’t process enough bulky, low analysis forage fast enough to meet its nutritional requirements (Nagy & Medica 1986). They solved this problem long ago—they allow other animals to do it for them. Desert tortoises feed primarily on dung. The more animals using the range, the more dung, which makes more food available for tortoises.”

To DriftingSand: Excellent point. Environmentalists say whatever suits their objective and they get away with it time after time.

In you opinion Bundy is standing up to tyranny; in mine, he is being manipulated by anti government right wing terrorists who for some insane reason believe our democratically elected government is tantamount to Nazi Germany or Stalin's Soviet Union. The Right Wing in America is not the honorable opposition, it has become a terrorist organization which threatens violence whenever it feels its rights are being violated. Yet, the rights of other citizens are at best secondary, as they defend Bundy's 'right' to ignore the law.

To Wry Catcher: Socialist tyranny is on its way to becoming Nazi Germany or Stalin's Soviet Union. I’ll let the Founding Fathers take it from there:

Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty, teeth and keystone under independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon and citizens' firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that, to ensure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this land knows firearms, and more than 99 and 99/100 percent of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil influence. They deserve a place of honor with all that's good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour. George Washington's address to the second session of the First U.S. Congress

XXXXX

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

XXXXX

Arms in the hands of the citizens may be used at individual discretion for the defense of the country, the overthrow of tyranny or private self-defense. John Adams

XXXXX

Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: first, a right to life, secondly to liberty, thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can. Samuel Adams

XXXXX

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined. The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun. Patrick Henry

Anarchy and vigilantism are not characteristics of those who believe in the rule of law. If these militia members act outside the law they will and must be held accountable.

To Wry Catcher: So America’s Founders should have obeyed England’s laws without question? That’s not the advice they gave to their descendants.

I'd bet that Flanders and others like him would be hysterical if a self defined black militia decided to take over the commons in their town, and created a 'victory' garden for their use only.

What say you Flanders, would you be okay with that? Would you march with arms to protect such a group from the tyranny of the local police?

To Wry Catcher: Hysterical is hardly the right word to describe my reaction. A black militia will not fight for all Americans. They fight for themselves. The folks who stood up to government tyranny in Nevada contribute material benefits to society by first fighting for themselves.

And since you brought up black militias move the cursor to 1:03 to see black militants in training:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xB1IBQ9Ce8&feature=player_detailpage]Michael Savage - Barack Obama's National Civilian Security Force is now LAW and is Funded - YouTube[/ame]​

Better you should ask yourself which side those blacks will fight for in the battle against tyranny in our own government.

Will he be re-elected in 2016? If he runs he will!!! Clearly, he's getting old and losing his sharpness. Perhaps health will stop him. He's already grooming his son, Rory, for Nevada political office - even though the voters rejected him last time he ran.

To longknife: I think Reid could have been beaten in 2010 on the ACA alone which was signed in March. The RNC failed to give Sharron Angle the support she needed to beat Reid. I don’t think he stands a chance in 2016 considering everything he did since 2010 on top of his part in forcing the ACA on the American people.

Desert tortoises feed primarily on dung. The more animals using the range, the more dung, which makes more food available for tortoises.

To Katzndogz: Good lord. Environmentalists are protecting shit-eaters.

Harry Reid is lying. There is not one iota of prove to support his ludicrous charge:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWP2eTynavY&feature=player_embedded]"DIRTY" HARRY REID: "SUPPORTERS OF BUNDY ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS" - YouTube[/ame]​

'Domestic terrorists': Senator Harry Reid brands Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters enemies of the U.S.

Says they put women and children on the firing line to get press attention

Senator Harry Reid brands Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy 'domestic terrorist' | Mail Online

Not one person was harmed by the people who came to support Cliven Bundy. Can Reid say the same about the federal troops who attacked the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco?

Reid has been in the US Senate since 1987. He was there when the federal government murdered women & children in the Branch Davidian Massacre in 1993. I don’t recall him speaking out back then or since. He now has a chance to show that his concern for women & children is sincere by speaking out now. As Senate Majority Leader he can impanel a Senate Committee to reopen the investigation.

They don't have one person left in that party who has any honor or decency to call Ried out as stepping over the line... they just let him do whatever he wants, call the American citizens names like terrorist, picks out two American CITIZEN brothers who pays for ads in politics and demonizes them, and no one see a problem with the way he has let this government, (with brutish thuggish force) go after one rancher who he Represents as a United State Senator of Nevada.. And this is a man who has the title of, majority leader...this Democrat party has become the most hostile hateful party to the Amercian people EVER...How anyone would be proud of someone like him and the party he represents is beyond me

Last edited:
Democrats up for election, and for reelection, are running away from their president when they should be fleeing from Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.

Simply running away from Harry won’t help. Senate Democrats have to get on jet planes and break the sound barrier before November in order to escape the shock waves Reid is emitting. A great piece by Daniel Helper details SOME of Reid’s larceny and closes with the best advice Senate Democrats will ever get:

. . . firing Harry Reid from his position as Majority Leader.

GOP Savages Harry Reid: 'If at First You Don’t Succeed, Lie, Lie Again'
7:25 AM, Apr 23, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

GOP Savages Harry Reid: 'If at First You Don?t Succeed, Lie, Lie Again' | The Weekly Standard

p.s. As far as I know, the Senate Ethics Committee is not even looking at Reid. No surprise there. Good old Harry chaired that committee from 2001 to 2003.

Forum List

Back