Pryor leads Cotton in Senate race in Arkansas

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Arkansas is gone...time to come to terms with it Jim...you'll only be more disappointed later.

Nope, Pryor leads in 3 different polls

Mark my words, it's over. They are going to hang Obama and the ACA around Pryor's neck, and it's going to sink him.

Your ONLY hope is that Cotton says or does something completely stupid, and after Akin, that's unlikely.

But keep hope alive, Cotton could have a secret life as a transgendered serial killer who loves to watch The View.

Missourian, please stop burnishing your wing nuts credentials.

The race is far from over.

I'd hazard a guess that given the political lay of the land in Arkansas and the makeup of the off-year electorate, Cotton remains the favorite, but a 2010-Blanche-Lincoln-blowout situation looks unlikely at this point. It'll be a fight.

Missourian, please stop burnishing your wing nuts credentials.

The race is far from over.

I'd hazard a guess that given the political lay of the land in Arkansas and the makeup of the off-year electorate, Cotton remains the favorite, but a 2010-Blanche-Lincoln-blowout situation looks unlikely at this point. It'll be a fight.

It may look that way from Washington D.C., or New York City...but a closer vantage point would reveal the truth...that the race is over.

I hope when they kick that rat bastard out of here they hang his ass from a tree. Except for the welfare recipients, Pryor is a complete waste of human life and we're sick as hell of his namesake.

Last edited:
Pryor leads Cotton in Talk Business poll; Democratic Party chairman calls Cotton "most overrated Senate candidate in country" | Arkansas Blog | Arkansas news, politics, opinion, restaurants, music, movies and art

This race is crucial for the Democrats to hold the Senate. The more that people get to know Cotton, the more they dislike about him. But it just may be that no one wants to vote for a Gomer Pyle look alike....:badgrin:

The Dems will be pumping money into this race for sure.

quoting you so when people talk about the looks of pols in the future, and you jump in about how cons are all about good looks....

1364477366-tom-cotton.jpg

long neck, prominant ears, small head, short hair

He looks very Presidential

Forum List

Back