Senate Democrat calls Trump Border speech ‘Disgusting’ and ‘Racist’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That means it was realistic and effective.

Trump was Xenophobic and Racist for trying to stop people from flying from Seattle from Wuhan during the outbreak.

Trump is Xenophobic and Racist for trying to secure the border and protect Americans.

This Murphy guy is a moron, and probably is Xenophobic and Racist against Americans and the Constitution.

Trump was Xenophobic and Racist for trying to stop people from flying from Seattle from Wuhan during the outbreak.

Trump is Xenophobic and Racist for trying to secure the border and protect Americans.

This Murphy guy is a moron, and probably is Xenophobic and Racist against Americans and the Constitution.

Tough. If you aren't Americans first; you are my enemy. Or a foreigner...

They expressed the same generic language when Trump banned citizens from Wuhan from entering the U.S and spreading Covid. In short, the words are hollow and meaningless.

Nobody's buying their usual tactics anymore. The only defense the Democrats have left is authoritarianism.

I really don't care what some corrupt soy-boy says to the media.

How about a big "who cares"?

I always loved it when Trump wanted to build more wall and Democrats such as Nancy Pelosi said that building walls is immoral. How could it be immoral if walls don't work?

Lefties have, and continue to, overuse the terms like racist, xenophobic, transphobic, [insert woke dictionary here] .. When individuals can't even graduate high school with a proficiency in basic skills like math, English and reading .. these terms are just .. meaningless.

I'm looking to forward to getting my display case ready with merits in racism, naziism, xenophobia and the alphabet of other made up phobias from the left.

I always loved it when Trump wanted to build more wall and Democrats such as Nancy Pelosi said that building walls is immoral. How could it be immoral if walls don't work?
It doesn't have to make sense.

It just has to sound good.

They count on their supporters to be stupid.

Biden defends the right for an illegal to come here and bash in the head of an American nursing student while attempting to rape her, killing her instead. Trump says I told you so, build the wall and secure the border!

Dems are getting truly desperate over Biden's border catastrophe

Nobody's buying their usual tactics anymore. The only defense the Democrats have left is authoritarianism.

I really don't care what some corrupt soy-boy says to the media.
People are just sick of the immigrant crisis, especially in Blue States.

Rhetoric only goes so far when people are suffering.

It doesn't have to make sense.

It just has to sound good.

They count on their supporters to be stupid.
Yeah, like when they admit Biden willfully possessed classified documents but shouldn't be prosecuted for it because it would be difficult to get a conviction because Biden is a nice old elderly man with memory issues and then they spend a lot of time declaring that he doesn't have memory issues but then they still don't want to prosecute him anyway. Then they say that Trump is just as old and has just as many memory issues as Biden has but they still want to prosecute him for everything under the sun.

People are just sick of the immigrant crisis, especially in Blue States.

Rhetoric only goes so far when people are suffering.
Democrats are abusing minorities. They will lose their votes, as they should.

Sadly, tragically, the bodies of the victims of the Biden illegals will be piling up.
No doubt, I had a close family member killed by Biden's illegals. That MF'er belongs in jail! Multiple stories daily, yesterday a drunk ass illegal with no license or insurance plowed into Americans killing them.

No doubt, I had a close family member killed by Biden's illegals. That MF'er belongs in jail! Multiple stories daily, yesterday a drunk ass illegal with no license or insurance plowed into Americans killing them.
Sorry to hear that. :(

Sounds like ole Mr. Murphy is requesting a few busloads of "newcomers" to his district.

Forum List

Back