Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

One more time

Nostra You're talking in circles as always.

A. Trump was President when Impeached in the House

B. He is now a private citizen but that does not protect him. Private citizens have been both Impeached and tried in the past

C. Since he is NOW a private citizen the CJ of SCOTUS is not required for the Senate trial. MANY non Presidents have been Impeached and tried in the Senate with either the VP or the President Pro Tem presiding.

So just shut the fuck up.

You're wrong and you're lying and Trolling

Links have been provided on this thread to support all of that
Funny to watch you clowns try to get out of the corners I back you into, :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Laughing......we'll laugh together as Trump is lawfully tried in the Senate in his impeachment trial. Just like William Belknap was tried after he left office before him.

So much for your imagination, eh Troll?
:itsok:

Laughing....keep ignoring the Constitution, precedent and reality.

Its not like Trump's impeachment trial will magically disappear. You guys tried that with the election already.

Try again, Troll.
I’m the only one actually quoting the Constitution, Stupid.

And it doesn't say a THING that you do. As the only requirements you've cited in the Constitution.....are for the Chief Justice.

Not for the Senate. And not for the Impeachment Trial.

Here's the Constitution yet again:

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation."

Trump was impeached. Thus, the senate has the sole power to try him in his impeachment trial. Your 'private citizen' batshit is just your imagination. There is no such restriction in the Constitution of the Senate's power to try impeachments. As demonstrated by the impeachment trial of William Belknap AFTER he left office.

Remember, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
The Constitution clearly states the very few govt officials covered by the impeachment process. Private citizens are not covered.

Roberts knows this and gave Nazi Pelousy the middle finger.
Roberts stayed out because he was tired of the hoopla surrounding Trump in the first impeachment trial, and for no other reason. Any time I need an explanation, I will defer to you because you are an expert on the Constitution. You don't know a con-man when he reaches out and slaps you upside the back of the head. Trump is the lowest form of life for taking advantage of poor souls like you.
The why isn’t Roberts being impeached for refusing to do his Constitutional duty?
LOL

Dumbfuck, who's the president being tried??

face-palm-gif.278959
<crickets>

Nostra's avoidance of answering that question reveals even he knows he's full of shit. So who knows why he persists?
Why would anyone answer a dumbass question like that?

Chief Justice Roberts states he will not participate in this unconstitutional farce.

Should I go with his knowledge of the Constitution, or that of unhinged, single digit IQ Dimwinger fuckwits on an innerweb message board?

Hmmmmm......
Do you have a link to that?
Your ignorance of Roberts’ refusal to oversee the Shampeachment trial isn’t my concern.

Translation: You're citing yourself AS Roberts. As Roberts has never claimed that the impeachment is an 'unconstitutional farce'.

Color me shocked.
Then he must be impeached. Why isn’t Nazi impeaching him?

You can’t win this.

Who is 'nazi' in your little imagination?

Remember, you're not quoting Roberts. You're quoting yourself. The only one saying that Roberts must be impeached is you, citing yourself as a constitutional authority.

And your source doesn't know what he's talking about.
If this trial is Constitutional the Constitution requires Roberts to preside.
Either it is Constitutional, or he is violating his oath and needs to be impeached.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're inability to comprehend even basic logic here is cracking me up! :lmao:

Roberts presides over impeachment trials for the president.

Twice Impeached Trump is NOT the president.

Therefore, Roberts cannot preside over Twice Impeached Trump's impeachment trial.
Savvy? :abgg2q.jpg:
Trump isn't president. Where does the Constitution say he non-president can be tried as the result of an impeachment? It doesn't.
They hate the Constitution, so they ignore it.
There's no 'private citizen' exemption for impeachment trials. You've imagined it.

And the Senate isn't bound to your imagination. As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment trial.
There is no provision in the Constitution for the Senate to hold a trial for a private citizen.

Why do you hate the Constitution?
There's no 'private citizen' exemption. The senate has authority over all impeachment trials. Trump was impeached. Thus, the Senate has the authority to try him.

You imagined the 'private citizen' exemption. And your imagination is irrelevant to the Senate's authority. The constitution, however....is not.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation."

It doesn't say 'The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments.....except if someone has already left office and is a private citizen at the time of the trial.

The limit to senate authority you've imagined......is completely made up. It simply doesn't exist in the constitution

Only a handful of GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS are subject to the impeachment process. Private citizens are not subject to the impeachment process.

Says you citing you. The constitution however says that the Senate has authority over ALL impeachment trials.

There is no 'private citizen' exemption to the Senate's authority. You imagined it. And your imagination is legally irrelevant.

As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment trial....and the impeachment trial of William Belknap

Try again, Troll.

One more time

B. He is now a private citizen but that does not protect him. Private citizens have been both Impeached and tried in the past

C. Since he is NOW a private citizen the CJ of SCOTUS is not required for the Senate trial. MANY non Presidents have been Impeached and tried in the Senate with either the VP or the President Pro Tem presiding.

Funny to watch you clowns try to get out of the corners I back you into, :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Laughing......we'll laugh together as Trump is lawfully tried in the Senate in his impeachment trial. Just like William Belknap was tried after he left office before him.

Its not like Trump's impeachment trial will magically disappear. You guys tried that with the election already.

Try again, Troll.

And it doesn't say a THING that you do. As the only requirements you've cited in the Constitution.....are for the Chief Justice.

Trump was impeached. Thus, the senate has the sole power to try him in his impeachment trial. Your 'private citizen' batshit is just your imagination. There is no such restriction in the Constitution of the Senate's power to try impeachments. As demonstrated by the impeachment trial of William Belknap AFTER he left office.

The Constitution clearly states the very few govt officials covered by the impeachment process. Private citizens are not covered.

Roberts stayed out because he was tired of the hoopla surrounding Trump in the first impeachment trial, and for no other reason. Any time I need an explanation, I will defer to you because you are an expert on the Constitution. You don't know a con-man when he reaches out and slaps you upside the back of the head. Trump is the lowest form of life for taking advantage of poor souls like you.
The why isn’t Roberts being impeached for refusing to do his Constitutional duty?
LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
<crickets>

Nostra's avoidance of answering that question reveals even he knows he's full of shit. So who knows why he persists?
There is no provision in the Constitution for the Senate to hold a trial for a private citizen.

Tilt Fawnboi, TILT!:laughing0301:

Chief Justice Roberts states he will not participate in this unconstitutional farce.

Should I go with his knowledge of the Constitution, or that of unhinged, single digit IQ Dimwinger fuckwits on an innerweb message board?

Hmmmmm......
Your ignorance of Roberts’ refusal to oversee the Shampeachment trial isn’t my concern.

Translation: You're citing yourself AS Roberts. As Roberts has never claimed that the impeachment is an 'unconstitutional farce'.

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

Remember, you're not quoting Roberts. You're quoting yourself. The only one saying that Roberts must be impeached is you, citing yourself as a constitutional authority.

Either it is Constitutional, or he is violating his oath and needs to be impeached.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're inability to comprehend even basic logic here is cracking me up! :lmao:

Therefore, Roberts cannot preside over Twice Impeached Trump's impeachment trial.
Trump isn't president. Where does the Constitution say he non-president can be tried as the result of an impeachment? It doesn't.
There's no 'private citizen' exemption for impeachment trials. You've imagined it.

And the Senate isn't bound to your imagination. As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment trial.

You're lying again. The Constitution says there is...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

Fawnboi is TILTING! :laughing0301:
It's funny to see how angry they get.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

There's no 'private citizen' exemption. The senate has authority over all impeachment trials. Trump was impeached. Thus, the Senate has the authority to try him.

You imagined the 'private citizen' exemption. And your imagination is irrelevant to the Senate's authority. The constitution, however....is not.

It doesn't say 'The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments.....except if someone has already left office and is a private citizen at the time of the trial.

The limit to senate authority you've imagined......is completely made up. It simply doesn't exist in the constitution

Only a handful of GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS are subject to the impeachment process. Private citizens are not subject to the impeachment process.

You're lying again. Only a handful are subject to being impeached. But once impeached...

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Says you citing you. The constitution however says that the Senate has authority over ALL impeachment trials.

There is no 'private citizen' exemption to the Senate's authority. You imagined it. And your imagination is legally irrelevant.

As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment trial....and the impeachment trial of William Belknap

Try again, Troll.
Sez the Constitution. You really need to read it, Halfwit.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Laughing.....there is no exemption for private citizens. You've made that up. The constitution grants the Senate authority over ALL impeachment trials, with no exceptions.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments."

You ignore the constitution and imagine limits to the Senate's power that neither the Constitution nor history have ever recognized.

Good luck with that!

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

You're lying again. Only a handful are subject to being impeached. But once impeached...

TILT!:laughing0301::itsok:

One more time

Try again, Troll.

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
<crickets>

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, what part of "ALL" excludes private citizens.

I'll sit back and watch you choke on that one too.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.
Sez the Constitution. You really need to read it, Halfwit.
Nope. The constitution doesn't include the 'private citizen' exemption that you've made up.

Try again, Troll.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.
It says the Senate shall preside over impeaching "THE PRESIDENT," you fucking moron.

One more time

Try again, Troll.

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
<crickets>

LOLOL

What office do private citizens hold, dick brain?

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Laughing.....there is no exemption for private citizens. You've made that up. The constitution grants the Senate authority over ALL impeachment trials, with no exceptions.

You ignore the constitution and imagine limits to the Senate's power that neither the Constitution nor history have ever recognized.

Good luck with that!
When the Constitution provides a list of the only people something applies to, all others are exempt, you raving lunatic.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

It's funny to see how angry they get.
LOL

By "angry," you mean laughing so hard at you morons, my cheeks are hurting.

One more time

Try again, Troll.

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959
<crickets>

LOLOL

What office do private citizens hold, dick brain?
No federal offices.

Now what part of "ALL" excludes private citizens?

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Good luck with that!
When the Constitution provides a list of the only people something applies to, all others are exempt, you raving lunatic.
LOL

I like how you're trying to redefine the word, "ALL."

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.
It says the Senate shall preside over impeaching "THE PRESIDENT," you fucking moron.

Fawnboi is tilting hard now. :laughing0301: :itsok:

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Good luck with that!
There's no exemption for non Apple employees from being fired from Apple computer. That's what you're arguing.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Good luck with that!

The only limit to an impeachment trial...is that someone has been impeached.

Trump has been impeached. Thus, the Senate has authority over his impeachment trial.

The 'private citizen' exemption that you made up isn't in the Constitution. And its contradicted yet again by history with the impeachment trial of William Belknap.....after he'd left office.

Keep running, Troll.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Good luck with that!
LOL

I like how you're trying to redefine the word, "ALL."

Never used the word “all”, Dumbfuck.

Keep TILTING, Fawnboi.:laughing0301::itsok:

Forum List

Back