Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

Chief Justice Roberts states he will not participate in this unconstitutional farce.

Should I go with his knowledge of the Constitution, or that of unhinged, single digit IQ Dimwinger fuckwits on an innerweb message board?

Hmmmmm......
Do you have a link to that?
Your ignorance of Roberts’ refusal to oversee the Shampeachment trial isn’t my concern.

Translation: You're citing yourself AS Roberts. As Roberts has never claimed that the impeachment is an 'unconstitutional farce'.

Color me shocked.
Then he must be impeached. Why isn’t Nazi impeaching him?

You can’t win this.

Who is 'nazi' in your little imagination?

Remember, you're not quoting Roberts. You're quoting yourself. The only one saying that Roberts must be impeached is you, citing yourself as a constitutional authority.

And your source doesn't know what he's talking about.
If this trial is Constitutional the Constitution requires Roberts to preside.
Either it is Constitutional, or he is violating his oath and needs to be impeached.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're inability to comprehend even basic logic here is cracking me up! :lmao:

Roberts presides over impeachment trials for the president.

Twice Impeached Trump is NOT the president.

Therefore, Roberts cannot preside over Twice Impeached Trump's impeachment trial.
Savvy? :abgg2q.jpg:
Trump isn't president. Where does the Constitution say he non-president can be tried as the result of an impeachment? It doesn't.
They hate the Constitution, so they ignore it.
There's no 'private citizen' exemption for impeachment trials. You've imagined it.

And the Senate isn't bound to your imagination. As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment trial.
There is no provision in the Constitution for the Senate to hold a trial for a private citizen.

Why do you hate the Constitution?
You're lying again. The Constitution says there is...

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like that.
There is no provision in the Constitution for the Senate to hold a trial for a private citizen.

Fawnboi is TILTING! :laughing0301:
It's funny to see how angry they get.
LOL

By "angry," you mean laughing so hard at you morons, my cheeks are hurting.
You're fooling no one, you fucking Reich minion.

Chief Justice Roberts states he will not participate in this unconstitutional farce.

Should I go with his knowledge of the Constitution, or that of unhinged, single digit IQ Dimwinger fuckwits on an innerweb message board?

Hmmmmm......
Your ignorance of Roberts’ refusal to oversee the Shampeachment trial isn’t my concern.

Translation: You're citing yourself AS Roberts. As Roberts has never claimed that the impeachment is an 'unconstitutional farce'.

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

Remember, you're not quoting Roberts. You're quoting yourself. The only one saying that Roberts must be impeached is you, citing yourself as a constitutional authority.

Either it is Constitutional, or he is violating his oath and needs to be impeached.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're inability to comprehend even basic logic here is cracking me up! :lmao:

Therefore, Roberts cannot preside over Twice Impeached Trump's impeachment trial.
Trump isn't president. Where does the Constitution say he non-president can be tried as the result of an impeachment? It doesn't.
There's no 'private citizen' exemption for impeachment trials. You've imagined it.

And the Senate isn't bound to your imagination. As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment trial.

There's no 'private citizen' exemption. The senate has authority over all impeachment trials. Trump was impeached. Thus, the Senate has the authority to try him.

You imagined the 'private citizen' exemption. And your imagination is irrelevant to the Senate's authority. The constitution, however....is not.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation."

It doesn't say 'The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments.....except if someone has already left office and is a private citizen at the time of the trial.

The limit to senate authority you've imagined......is completely made up. It simply doesn't exist in the constitution

Only a handful of GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS are subject to the impeachment process. Private citizens are not subject to the impeachment process.

You're lying again. Only a handful are subject to being impeached. But once impeached...

TILT!:laughing0301::itsok:
^^^ Still doesn't understand the meaning of the word, "ALL."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

There's no 'private citizen' exemption. The senate has authority over all impeachment trials. Trump was impeached. Thus, the Senate has the authority to try him.

You imagined the 'private citizen' exemption. And your imagination is irrelevant to the Senate's authority. The constitution, however....is not.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation."

It doesn't say 'The Senate shall have the sole power to try all impeachments.....except if someone has already left office and is a private citizen at the time of the trial.

The limit to senate authority you've imagined......is completely made up. It simply doesn't exist in the constitution

Only a handful of GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS are subject to the impeachment process. Private citizens are not subject to the impeachment process.

Says you citing you. The constitution however says that the Senate has authority over ALL impeachment trials.

There is no 'private citizen' exemption to the Senate's authority. You imagined it. And your imagination is legally irrelevant.

As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment trial....and the impeachment trial of William Belknap

Try again, Troll.
It says the Senate shall preside over impeaching "THE PRESIDENT," you fucking moron.
When the Constitution provides a list of the only people something applies to, all others are exempt, you raving lunatic.

Fawnboi is tilting hard now. :laughing0301: :itsok:
The language is pretty much irrefutable.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Says you citing you. The constitution however says that the Senate has authority over ALL impeachment trials.

There is no 'private citizen' exemption to the Senate's authority. You imagined it. And your imagination is legally irrelevant.

As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment trial....and the impeachment trial of William Belknap

Try again, Troll.
It says the Senate shall preside over impeaching "THE PRESIDENT," you fucking moron.
When the Constitution provides a list of the only people something applies to, all others are exempt, you raving lunatic.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Laughing.....there is no exemption for private citizens. You've made that up. The constitution grants the Senate authority over ALL impeachment trials, with no exceptions.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments."

You ignore the constitution and imagine limits to the Senate's power that neither the Constitution nor history have ever recognized.

Good luck with that!
There's no exemption for non Apple employees from being fired from Apple computer. That's what you're arguing.

You're arguing that being fired from Apple can forbid you from ever holding office again?

If no, then clearly you're not familiar with the potential consequences of an impeachment trial.

As always, your pseudo-legal gibberish obligates no one to do anything. As Trump's impending impeachment trial demonstrates elegantly.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

You're lying again. Only a handful are subject to being impeached. But once impeached...

Explain where "ALL" applies to non-office holders.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Laughing.....there is no exemption for private citizens. You've made that up. The constitution grants the Senate authority over ALL impeachment trials, with no exceptions.

You ignore the constitution and imagine limits to the Senate's power that neither the Constitution nor history have ever recognized.

Good luck with that!
LOL

I like how you're trying to redefine the word, "ALL."

Never used the word “all”, Dumbfuck.

Keep TILTING, Fawnboi.:laughing0301::itsok:
No one said you used it, dumbfuck. The Constitution says it. What I said is you're trying to redefine it as "ALL" includes private citizens. "ALL" includes anyone who's been Constitutionally impeached by the U.S. House.

The problem we have here is that the Senate members who want to have a trial, like their House counterparts, are mentally unbalanced and consumed by hate. There is no logic in what they do. They are obsessed with hurting Trump in any way they can because they fear him. They fear the crooked form of government that they have devised to enrich themselves will be dismantled in favor of one that our constitution and founders envisioned. Trump haters are America haters.

A police officer had his brains bashed out on Jan 6th ... why are you afraid to put The Donald on trial if he's innocent of inciting that riot? ...

If you support rioting in the Capitol ... then you hate America ...

Did you have someone map out this insane mess of illogic for you, or did you get drunk and think it all up on your own?

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Explain where "ALL" applies to non-office holders.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Good luck with that!
There's no exemption for non Apple employees from being fired from Apple computer. That's what you're arguing.

You're arguing that being fired from Apple can forbid you from ever holding office again?

If no, then clearly you're not familiar with the potential consequences of an impeachment trial.

As always, your pseudo-legal gibberish obligates no one to do anything. As Trump's impending impeachment trial demonstrates elegantly.
I can always count on you to deliberately misconstrue what I said.

What is the consequence to me of being impeached by the Senate?

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.

Indeed.

There's no exemption for private citizens. If you've been impeached, then you're subject to the Senate's authority to try all impeachments.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Good luck with that!

The senate doesn't impeach anyone, silly. The House does.

Have you been impeached by the House? If yes, prove it.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.

Indeed.

There's no exemption for private citizens. If you've been impeached, then you're subject to the Senate's authority to try all impeachments.
Why do you keep quoting a section that isn't relevant to the discussion?

No need to answer. We all know the reason.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Good luck with that!

The senate doesn't impeach anyone, silly. The House does.

Have you been impeached by the House? If yes, prove it.
Then what are the consequences to me of being convicted by the Senate?

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.
LOLOL

Nowhere does the Constitution say that. You're fucking hallucinating again. Want proof...?

Quote the Constitution saying the Senate shall preside over impeaching the president.....

:popcorn:

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Good luck with that!
LOL

I like how you're trying to redefine the word, "ALL."

Never used the word “all”, Dumbfuck.

Keep TILTING, Fawnboi.:laughing0301::itsok:

The Constitution certainly does.

Not 'all impeachment trials except whatever Nostra makes up'. But all impeachment trials. If someone has been impeached, then the senate has the sole power over their impeachment trial.

As demonstrated by Trump's impending impeachment AND William Belknap.

Keep running, Troll. The constitution doesn't change just because you ignore it.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.

Indeed.

Why do you keep quoting a section that isn't relevant to the discussion?

No need to answer. We all know the reason.
rotfl-gif.288736

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Try again, Troll.
LOLOL

Nowhere does the Constitution say that. You're fucking hallucinating again. Want proof...?

Quote the Constitution saying the Senate shall preside over impeaching the president.....

:popcorn:
quit being anal retentive. Evryone knows what I meant. You pretend you don't because you know you've lost this argument.

Forum List

Back