Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

Keep defending your Dimwinger felons.
I wasn’t aware that anyone killed cops while wearing Biden flags as capes.

Sorry, but your buddies killed cops for Trump. They did that for him.
I have you scrambling by using facts.
You tried correcting me and fell flat on your face so instead you decided to make shit up.

Fact is I said murder and you just don’t seem to understand what that means.
You really are stupid.

Try to spin this.............

The Senate has already impeached and tried an office holder, the secretary of war, after he no longer held the seat.

He was not the president, the constitution specifically enumerates the president and assigns him special powers and privileges and this conviction will be fought fiercely, especially when the charge is specious and gratuitous. There was no insurrection, not even the people actually ARRESTED there are being charged as such and Trump had no hand, conscious or otherwise in directing them.

Get stuffed.
Trump had everything to do with it.... He seeded the big lie, and egged it on.

As far as your c l aim the President is different than the vp and office holders......your claim, has no legs.

The constitution's impeachment clause is written with all three positions are held equally, in the same sentence regarding impeachment.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Very nice. Trump is no longer in office. They are scared he will run again and it will be much harder to defraud him a second time. That is the truth, try admitting it.
They are most certainly trying to strip him from being able to run for any office, ever again. It's the sole purpose for the impeachment, even after he no longer held the office. No one is hiding that purpose.

Then that would fail since this process is unconstitutional
What process is unconstitutional? Impeachment?

There is no Mulligan for a President or any office holder, committing an abusive or criminal act, 2 weeks from leaving office.... impeachment does not just disappear because the abuse took place two weeks from leaving.
According to the Constitution, it does. Impeachment is for a President, not a former President.

I suggest you send your evidence of a crime to the FBI, Dummy.

The Senate has already impeached and tried an office holder, the secretary of war, after he no longer held the seat.

He was not the president, the constitution specifically enumerates the president and assigns him special powers and privileges and this conviction will be fought fiercely, especially when the charge is specious and gratuitous. There was no insurrection, not even the people actually ARRESTED there are being charged as such and Trump had no hand, conscious or otherwise in directing them.

Get stuffed.
Trump had everything to do with it.... He seeded the big lie, and egged it on.

As far as your c l aim the President is different than the vp and office holders......your claim, has no legs.

The constitution's impeachment clause is written with all three positions are held equally, in the same sentence regarding impeachment.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Very nice. Trump is no longer in office. They are scared he will run again and it will be much harder to defraud him a second time. That is the truth, try admitting it.
They are most certainly trying to strip him from being able to run for any office, ever again. It's the sole purpose for the impeachment, even after he no longer held the office. No one is hiding that purpose.

Then that would fail since this process is unconstitutional

There is no Mulligan for a President or any office holder, committing an abusive or criminal act, 2 weeks from leaving office.... impeachment does not just disappear because the abuse took place two weeks from leaving.

I never said it did...But, EVERY American is afforded due process....where was that?

And, now even though it is expressed that the Chief Justice “SHALL” preside. Roberts wants nothing to do with this Kangaroo lynch mob of yours, so, they are installing Patrick Lehey....Are you freakin serious?

Pelosi, and Democrats, as well as anyone supporting this crap are anti American assholes.
So sue Justice Roberts. Take it to the Supreme Court. I'm sure they'll take the case. LOL

Elections have consequences, right?
Of coirse you miss the point. The Chief Justice of SCOTUS SHALL preside. Not may, or “we can put the slobbering Leahy in there”. SHALL. Roberts has already shot down your bullshit and said it isn’t legal. Go ahead and embarrass yourselves more. See moron, they would take the case. And you would lose.
Roberts is no fan of Trump, but he knows this Shampeachment is a farce, and a trial would be unconstitutional.

Impeachment is for a President, not a former President.

THE FACT REMAINS that NONE of Nancy's wild accusations these past four years came true, that Trump was deranged, that Trump was psychotic, that Trump was dangerously imbalanced, that Trump was an out of control power mad dictator because he asked Ukraine if they could probe Biden's illegalities there nor refusing to succumb to her illegal demands for documents not subpoenaed in writing! Nor her concerns Trump would start a nuclear war. The anti-war president! Now she wants to spank him out of office hoping to bar him from running again when it is uncertain that he'd even WANT to run again!

But that's OK, with the nation in crisis over jobs and Covid, let's spend MORE millions of the taxpayer's dollars and time tying up Congress first telling us our election was overrun by Russians four years ago to now telling us our elections couldn't be more secure when a democrat wins office.

IF BIDEN OR ANYONE ON THE LEFT were sincere in their talk of wanting to end hostilities, bring peace and unity and end division in this country, they COULD NOT GO ABOUT IT IN A WORSE WAY by trying to convict Trump out of office while censoring anyone and everyone still asking questions over the most highly questionable election in history much less the events that lead up to a revolt upon the capitol.

Keep defending your Dimwinger felons.
I wasn’t aware that anyone killed cops while wearing Biden flags as capes.

Sorry, but your buddies killed cops for Trump. They did that for him.
I have you scrambling by using facts.
You tried correcting me and fell flat on your face so instead you decided to make shit up.

Fact is I said murder and you just don’t seem to understand what that means.
You really are stupid.

Try to spin this.............

This officer was murdered by a far right boogaloo boy. The arrest was already made.

It wasn’t BLM or Antifa.

In DC there may have been one dead hero and that hero was not killed by rioters but by Capitol Security.
You are supporting a domestic terrorist. You are a piece of shit
Wrong. I support the Constitution you seem determined to wipe your stinky ass on.
No you don't.
Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

Latches means in plain English "not timely or you're too late".
I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.
Attorney Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffrey Epstein Case
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/07 › alan-dershowitz-j...

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?
Your boys during Trump's inauguration American hater.
Anarchists aren’t anyone’s boys. You are just desperate now.
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

"IT SHOULD NOT STOP. WE SHOULD NOT STOP!'

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

could not know the attack on the capitol was a riot and attempted insurrection.

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.
The police did not let anybody in to destroy and kill.
They let them in for a photo op. Democrats have blood on their hands.
Nope! They are under investigation for being TRUMP sympathizers... :rolleyes:
There are also blm and antifa under investigation, we know they're liberals.
We do? What we know is that they are mostly black and you can translate that any way it suits you. If liberal they probably vote with the Dems, but so what? Violence
should not be tolerated and our military should clean it up because it is probably the same group that is being encouraged by white supremacists or some other entity.
The military couldn't go in because the liberal mayors and governors wanted the violence.
Nope, the mayor doesn't control the capitol btw, and others like the governor of Maryland asked for permission for the Maryland NG to be brought in.... but it took 2 hours plus, to get the permission from the Trump admin to enter DC.
Trump offered Portland the national guard and said they would stop it. They said no. Stop trying to rewrite history. You people ruined thousands of peoples lives. Trying to make Trump look bad, you people are scum.
I'm sorry, Portland is Portland's problem....the governor and mayor and citizens in that state can work and solve their problems... I have zero say.

But the US Capitol is my capitol and your capitol and the nation's capitol.... I do have say, the damage and harm by these rioters, hurt me and all other Americans across the nation.

Why even try to compare Apples and oranges?
Portland and DC are BOTH equally America and belong equally to all American citizens. Or did before it was overrun by Biden's Bitches. But that won't last either.
The buildings in Oregon that were destroyed do NOT belong equally to all American citizens. Stop trying to compare the two violent acts so that you can gain some solace. Why are you politicizing these incidents unless you think that an attack on our government demands the same attention as any other violent act?
Usurping our Democracy and trying to kill our lawmakers deserves what those criminal insurrectionists will get. They were trying to create a coup for that encouraging menace, Trump. A little different purpose, yes? Think about a dictatorship under the control of Trump and his thugs. The attackers out west will also get theirs and it is time that force is used--lethal force.
Actually the 1/6 DC protest saw little violence and by far the worst of that was perpetrated by the Capitol police. The left wing riots over that last couple of years have been far more violent. Politicizing? Biden's Bitches have been doing their utmost to generate mass hysteria over a minor event to provide an excuse to militarize DC as a means to terrorize and dominate citizens and seize control of public and private property indefinitely. And of course use the China Flu hysteria to control and manipulate people nationwide. If anybody else were doing it it would be considered fear mongering. One instance of violence deserves equal attention as does the same level of violence occurring elsewhere regardless of any political considerations. But that not what we are seeing. Not near. You are the "attacker," dumbazz, as well as a massive hypocrite with suicidal tendencies.

"Those who are in oregon know..

Oregon anarchists. Been around for decades and pop up every so often. Especially in Portland and Eugene. They show up, break stuff until they get arrested and disappear for a few more years. Basically hippies that get violent. They don't have anything to do with Antifa, BLM or really anything. They are just pain in the ass kids that end up ruining their lives going to jail for being stupid.
its reality, deal with it."
I say that we forgive the Insurrection and refer to it as a visit by peaceful protesters, yes? That is your take on it. You are making lite of a very serious episode in U.S history, as trump-a-dumps stormed the Capitol, trashed the place, went hunting for certain lawmakers, killed 6 people in their effort to denigrate the seat of our Democracy. No attempt at rationalization or comparing it to other illicit activities will ever change its place in history since history will treat this attack as an insurrection against our government.
"...killed 6 people in their effort to denigrate the seat of our Democracy. No attempt at rationalization or comparing it to other illicit activities will ever change its place in history since history will treat this attack as an insurrection against our government."

And no amount of wild-eyed hysteria on your part is going to prove that there were 6 people killed, who killed who or why. Nor is any rationalization on your part going to prove there was an insurrection. History is what it is. Deal with it. Stop trying to invent it.
I am not trying to invent anything. This was simply an observation, and 6 people were indeed killed due to the insurrection, so stop trying to deny history.

In DC there may have been one dead hero and that hero was not killed by rioters but by Capitol Security.
Wrong. I support the Constitution you seem determined to wipe your stinky ass on.
No you don't.
Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.
We do? What we know is that they are mostly black and you can translate that any way it suits you. If liberal they probably vote with the Dems, but so what? Violence
should not be tolerated and our military should clean it up because it is probably the same group that is being encouraged by white supremacists or some other entity.
The military couldn't go in because the liberal mayors and governors wanted the violence.
Nope, the mayor doesn't control the capitol btw, and others like the governor of Maryland asked for permission for the Maryland NG to be brought in.... but it took 2 hours plus, to get the permission from the Trump admin to enter DC.
Trump offered Portland the national guard and said they would stop it. They said no. Stop trying to rewrite history. You people ruined thousands of peoples lives. Trying to make Trump look bad, you people are scum.
I'm sorry, Portland is Portland's problem....the governor and mayor and citizens in that state can work and solve their problems... I have zero say.

But the US Capitol is my capitol and your capitol and the nation's capitol.... I do have say, the damage and harm by these rioters, hurt me and all other Americans across the nation.

Portland and DC are BOTH equally America and belong equally to all American citizens. Or did before it was overrun by Biden's Bitches. But that won't last either.
The buildings in Oregon that were destroyed do NOT belong equally to all American citizens. Stop trying to compare the two violent acts so that you can gain some solace. Why are you politicizing these incidents unless you think that an attack on our government demands the same attention as any other violent act?
Usurping our Democracy and trying to kill our lawmakers deserves what those criminal insurrectionists will get. They were trying to create a coup for that encouraging menace, Trump. A little different purpose, yes? Think about a dictatorship under the control of Trump and his thugs. The attackers out west will also get theirs and it is time that force is used--lethal force.
Actually the 1/6 DC protest saw little violence and by far the worst of that was perpetrated by the Capitol police. The left wing riots over that last couple of years have been far more violent. Politicizing? Biden's Bitches have been doing their utmost to generate mass hysteria over a minor event to provide an excuse to militarize DC as a means to terrorize and dominate citizens and seize control of public and private property indefinitely. And of course use the China Flu hysteria to control and manipulate people nationwide. If anybody else were doing it it would be considered fear mongering. One instance of violence deserves equal attention as does the same level of violence occurring elsewhere regardless of any political considerations. But that not what we are seeing. Not near. You are the "attacker," dumbazz, as well as a massive hypocrite with suicidal tendencies.

Oregon anarchists. Been around for decades and pop up every so often. Especially in Portland and Eugene. They show up, break stuff until they get arrested and disappear for a few more years. Basically hippies that get violent. They don't have anything to do with Antifa, BLM or really anything. They are just pain in the ass kids that end up ruining their lives going to jail for being stupid.
I say that we forgive the Insurrection and refer to it as a visit by peaceful protesters, yes? That is your take on it. You are making lite of a very serious episode in U.S history, as trump-a-dumps stormed the Capitol, trashed the place, went hunting for certain lawmakers, killed 6 people in their effort to denigrate the seat of our Democracy. No attempt at rationalization or comparing it to other illicit activities will ever change its place in history since history will treat this attack as an insurrection against our government.
"...killed 6 people in their effort to denigrate the seat of our Democracy. No attempt at rationalization or comparing it to other illicit activities will ever change its place in history since history will treat this attack as an insurrection against our government."

And no amount of wild-eyed hysteria on your part is going to prove that there were 6 people killed, who killed who or why. Nor is any rationalization on your part going to prove there was an insurrection. History is what it is. Deal with it. Stop trying to invent it.
I am not trying to invent anything. This was simply an observation, and 6 people were indeed killed due to the insurrection, so stop trying to deny history.
You know how many were killed by your boys over the summer?

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

I think you missed the fact thst 93 percent of the protests were peaceful and that documented evidence from organizations tracking the protests shows that most of the violence came from right wingers.

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

I don't know of anybody who I would refer to as my "boys". We have criminals
who were described by someone who has lived in Oregon, as white supremacists and left-wing radicals acting out in Oregon. Why do you fools constantly feel the need to compare one with the other?
They do not compare, yes? Is the insurrection against our seat of Democracy ok with you because another criminal group, who were not Trump supporters, committed crimes? Your 5th-grade mentality is alive and well, and that is why you really need to graduate from high school.

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

There was no 'Insurrection' at the Capitol. (Unless you count the treason committed by the Capitol Police who aided and abetted violent rioters by moving barricades, standing down to allow the violence to take pace, and leading them through the Capitol.)

It was a 'mostly peaceful protest'.

CNN Criticized For Fiery But Most Peaceful Reporting On ...

No Comparison between the 2?

Violent foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorists Antifa and BLM have created destruction costing over $2 BILLION dollars to Democrat-run communities.

Mn:
500+ businesses looted / vandalized, 67+ completely destroyed
Police attacked
Multiple deaths / serious injuries reported

Ca-Los Angeles:
120 businesses looted, vandalized, or completely destroyed
Police Attacked

NY:
27 Businesses in the Bronx looted / vandalized / destroyed in 1 night of violence
Police attacked
Tens of MILLIONS of dollars in damage

Ill:
85 buildings / businesses burned in 1 weekend

Mi:
Multiple explosions - IED in a dumpster
Police attacked

Mo:
1st Responders Attacked
Officers killed

This was as of 6 June 2020

They have zero constitutional power or right to do so
Trying T on fake charges is only a “ Soviet show trial “

These articles say that Senator Leahy will preside.
Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., the longest-serving Senate Democrat, will preside over former President Donald Trump's impeachment trial instead of Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, The Hill reported.
A clear violation of the Constitution.
Ridiculous yes, but maybe not a violation of the Constitution. Are you a Constitutional scholar? Takes a lot of education to achieve that goal. Where were you educated that makes you so erudite?

Bigger Threat To The United States?

The 1-Time Capitol Police-Assisted Riot OR the continued foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist violence the VP has declared should continue?

Study: Up To 95 Percent Of 2020 U.S. Riots Are Linked To Black Lives Matter

"Contrary to corporate media narratives, up to 95 percent of this summer’s riots are linked to Black Lives Matter activism, according to data collected by the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED). The data also show that nearly 6 percent — or more than 1 in 20 — of U.S. protests between May 26 and Sept. 5 involved rioting, looting, and similar violence, including 47 fatalities."

The 1-Time Capitol Police-Assisted Riot OR the continued foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist violence the VP has declared should continue?

"Contrary to corporate media narratives, up to 95 percent of this summer’s riots are linked to Black Lives Matter activism, according to data collected by the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED). The data also show that nearly 6 percent — or more than 1 in 20 — of U.S. protests between May 26 and Sept. 5 involved rioting, looting, and similar violence, including 47 fatalities."

Nope. Not proven the protestors killed anybody. Maybe some evidence one rioter might have been involved in a homicide. Overwhelming evidence a Capitol cop committed homicide and that you are somehow trying to blame that on alleged rioters with unproven intentions.
Sure. Clock someone in the head with a fire extinguisher and hours later they die of a stroke.

Then pretend like it was totally unrelated.

So you think the police should have waited for the mob to overrun Congress so they could find out their intentions?
No. I think you should stop believing every bit of propaganda just because it fits the party line you've been spoon-fed. Think for yourself. Try it; you'll like it. If you're a full grown American you know dam well we all have a right due process and a right to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law (not in the words of someone wanting to incite a rush to judgement). Did you autopsy the man? Would have known what to look for if you had? Have you given your testimony in court and allowed a judge and jury to decide the value of your testimony? I'm not willing to presume anything unless I have to and I am not willing to presume that someone is willing to premeditate murder with a fire extinguisher as his weapon of choice.

So you think the police should have waited for the mob to overrun Congress so they could find out their intentions?

No, I have worked as armed security and I know that the law did not allow me to use excessive force (which is exactly what blm claims to be continually rioting about). I know that it is illegal-and a serious crime- to use lethal force against a person unless there is cause to believe that person is about to commit murder or grievous bodily to another. I know that even a soldier during a battle can be held responsible for shooting down a unarmed civilian. Trespass on public property is not a capital crime. Neither is vandalism. Somebody at the very least has some explaining to do. Or do you really want to give murderers a free pass just because they have a government connection?
We are going to find out whether the insurrection against our government was a crime or not, yes?

Over 400 NYC cops attacked by BLM and Antifa thugs during riots.

Leftists said nothing.

Still trying to make excuses for Trumpers storming the Capitol and trying to kill members of Congress...oh yea and the Vice President?

HANG MIKE PENCE

HANG MIKE PENE

HANG MIKE PENCE

WHERE'S NANCY/??!!!

Nope. Not proven the protestors killed anybody. Maybe some evidence one rioter might have been involved in a homicide. Overwhelming evidence a Capitol cop committed homicide and that you are somehow trying to blame that on alleged rioters with unproven intentions.
Sure. Clock someone in the head with a fire extinguisher and hours later they die of a stroke.

No. I think you should stop believing every bit of propaganda just because it fits the party line you've been spoon-fed. Think for yourself. Try it; you'll like it. If you're a full grown American you know dam well we all have a right due process and a right to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law (not in the words of someone wanting to incite a rush to judgement). Did you autopsy the man? Would have known what to look for if you had? Have you given your testimony in court and allowed a judge and jury to decide the value of your testimony? I'm not willing to presume anything unless I have to and I am not willing to presume that someone is willing to premeditate murder with a fire extinguisher as his weapon of choice.

No, I have worked as armed security and I know that the law did not allow me to use excessive force (which is exactly what blm claims to be continually rioting about). I know that it is illegal-and a serious crime- to use lethal force against a person unless there is cause to believe that person is about to commit murder or grievous bodily to another. I know that even a soldier during a battle can be held responsible for shooting down a unarmed civilian. Trespass on public property is not a capital crime. Neither is vandalism. Somebody at the very least has some explaining to do. Or do you really want to give murderers a free pass just because they have a government connection?
We are going to find out whether the insurrection against our government was a crime or not, yes?

Again, there was o 'Insurrection' attempted at the Capitol, no matter how much you want to twist / spin the definition of 'Insurrection'.

200 people trespassed, destroyed government property, and 5 people were killed. Of those 200 people, some of them were proven to be Trump supporters, some were proven to be violent foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa and BLM members - members who have previously called for 'Burn It All Down' - meaning the US government, and some were proven to me militia members who just hate / distrust the government.

Reports and even multiple videos show BLM and Antifa initially inciting the violence AND shows the Capitol Police aiding and abetting the violent rioters / 'Insurrectionists' by removing barriers to give them access to the Capitol, standing around while the rioters broke into the Capitol, and even led rioters through the Capitol.

IF you are claiming this was an 'Insurrection', then by whom? Trump-supporters? Antifa? BLM? Independent militias? And if this was an attempted 'Insurrection' why hasn't anyone called for the standing down / replacement of the Capitol police while an investigation is conducted over their part in the 'Insurrection'?

FURTHERMORE:

INSURRECTION: " an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"

It has been proven that in 2016 the Former President and his administration intentionally and knowingly used propaganda authored by Russian Intel Service and delivered by a foreign ex-spy working for both the Russians and the FBI as the basis for a failed political coup against the United States Government through the removal of the newly elected President. They knowingly and treasonously used the propaganda to illegal commit FISA Court abuses / crimes, violating both US Constitution and Law.....

From 2016 - 2017 Democrats engaged in Obstruction, Perjury, Collusion with our nation's enemies and foreign spies, Conspiracy, Sedition, attempting to manufacture and submit false evidence, undermining our govt and President, and treason by attempting failed coup attempt after failed coup attempt and finally an ADMITTED political partisan Impeachment attempt based on ZERO crime, evidence, and witnesses - which they claimed was not necessary to remove a US President from office.

ALL of this has been proven through irrefutable evidence, to include sworn testimony under oath. It has been substantiated, officially documented, recorded, and reported. There is no legitimate argument against any of it., despite those who continue to declare none of this is true.

These last 4 years of violations against the US Constitution and Rule of law, as well as betrayal of oath of office and of US citizens, has been the ONLY 'Insurrection' that has been attempted.

Over 400 NYC cops attacked by BLM and Antifa thugs during riots.

Leftists said nothing.

Yes they did:

"They should NOT stop. WE should NOT stop."
- VP Kamala Harris

Again, there was o 'Insurrection' attempted at the Capitol, no matter how much you want to twist / spin the definition of 'Insurrection'.

200 people trespassed, destroyed government property, and 5 people were killed. Of those 200 people, some of them were proven to be Trump supporters, some were proven to be violent foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa and BLM members - members who have previously called for 'Burn It All Down' - meaning the US government, and some were proven to me militia members who just hate / distrust the government.

Reports and even multiple videos show BLM and Antifa initially inciting the violence AND shows the Capitol Police aiding and abetting the violent rioters / 'Insurrectionists' by removing barriers to give them access to the Capitol, standing around while the rioters broke into the Capitol, and even led rioters through the Capitol.

IF you are claiming this was an 'Insurrection', then by whom? Trump-supporters? Antifa? BLM? Independent militias? And if this was an attempted 'Insurrection' why hasn't anyone called for the standing down / replacement of the Capitol police while an investigation is conducted over their part in the 'Insurrection'?

FURTHERMORE:

INSURRECTION: " an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government"

It has been proven that in 2016 the Former President and his administration intentionally and knowingly used propaganda authored by Russian Intel Service and delivered by a foreign ex-spy working for both the Russians and the FBI as the basis for a failed political coup against the United States Government through the removal of the newly elected President. They knowingly and treasonously used the propaganda to illegal commit FISA Court abuses / crimes, violating both US Constitution and Law.....

From 2016 - 2017 Democrats engaged in Obstruction, Perjury, Collusion with our nation's enemies and foreign spies, Conspiracy, Sedition, attempting to manufacture and submit false evidence, undermining our govt and President, and treason by attempting failed coup attempt after failed coup attempt and finally an ADMITTED political partisan Impeachment attempt based on ZERO crime, evidence, and witnesses - which they claimed was not necessary to remove a US President from office.

ALL of this has been proven through irrefutable evidence, to include sworn testimony under oath. It has been substantiated, officially documented, recorded, and reported. There is no legitimate argument against any of it., despite those who continue to declare none of this is true.

These last 4 years of violations against the US Constitution and Rule of law, as well as betrayal of oath of office and of US citizens, has been the ONLY 'Insurrection' that has been attempted.
This post is delusional.

The narrative has been evolving in the last few weeks. Soon it’ll be like it never even happened.

Forum List

Back