Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

The "hoax" is the claim that it was "free and fair."
Yes. And everyone is out to get you.

Paranoid and delusional. That’s where Trump has taken you idiots.
The Dims are as corrupt as the day is long. It's obvious they swindled the election and then staged the so-called "riot." These are the exact same tactics the NAZIs used when they stage the Reichstag fire.
Trump has poisoned your brain. They’ve been arresting scores of Trump supporters who rioted.
That certainly is irrefutable proof!
No, the irrefutable proof is the copious amounts of video showing Trump supporters perpetrating numerous felonies at the Capitol.
Such as?

The Dims are as corrupt as the day is long. It's obvious they swindled the election and then staged the so-called "riot." These are the exact same tactics the NAZIs used when they stage the Reichstag fire.
Trump has poisoned your brain. They’ve been arresting scores of Trump supporters who rioted.
Have you got a list of names?
A start.

A start.
Where does it say they are Trump supporters?

A start.

They said or tweeted that they were in DC at the president's request.

A start.

They said or tweeted that they were in DC at the president's request.
Where does it say the people who were charged are Trump supporters?

No, the irrefutable proof is the copious amounts of video showing Trump supporters perpetrating numerous felonies at the Capitol.
What "felonies?" walking into a building after the capitol police invited them in?

In DC there may have been one dead hero and that hero was not killed by rioters but by Capitol Security.
You are supporting a domestic terrorist. You are a piece of shit
Wrong. I support the Constitution you seem determined to wipe your stinky ass on.
No you don't.
Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

Latches means in plain English "not timely or you're too late".
I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.
Attorney Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffrey Epstein Case
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/07 › alan-dershowitz-j...

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?
Your boys during Trump's inauguration American hater.
Anarchists aren’t anyone’s boys. You are just desperate now.
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

"IT SHOULD NOT STOP. WE SHOULD NOT STOP!'

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

could not know the attack on the capitol was a riot and attempted insurrection.

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.
The police did not let anybody in to destroy and kill.
They let them in for a photo op. Democrats have blood on their hands.
Nope! They are under investigation for being TRUMP sympathizers... :rolleyes:
There are also blm and antifa under investigation, we know they're liberals.
We do? What we know is that they are mostly black and you can translate that any way it suits you. If liberal they probably vote with the Dems, but so what? Violence
should not be tolerated and our military should clean it up because it is probably the same group that is being encouraged by white supremacists or some other entity.
The military couldn't go in because the liberal mayors and governors wanted the violence.
Nope, the mayor doesn't control the capitol btw, and others like the governor of Maryland asked for permission for the Maryland NG to be brought in.... but it took 2 hours plus, to get the permission from the Trump admin to enter DC.
Trump offered Portland the national guard and said they would stop it. They said no. Stop trying to rewrite history. You people ruined thousands of peoples lives. Trying to make Trump look bad, you people are scum.
I'm sorry, Portland is Portland's problem....the governor and mayor and citizens in that state can work and solve their problems... I have zero say.

But the US Capitol is my capitol and your capitol and the nation's capitol.... I do have say, the damage and harm by these rioters, hurt me and all other Americans across the nation.

Why even try to compare Apples and oranges?
Portland and DC are BOTH equally America and belong equally to all American citizens. Or did before it was overrun by Biden's Bitches. But that won't last either.
The buildings in Oregon that were destroyed do NOT belong equally to all American citizens. Stop trying to compare the two violent acts so that you can gain some solace. Why are you politicizing these incidents unless you think that an attack on our government demands the same attention as any other violent act?
Usurping our Democracy and trying to kill our lawmakers deserves what those criminal insurrectionists will get. They were trying to create a coup for that encouraging menace, Trump. A little different purpose, yes? Think about a dictatorship under the control of Trump and his thugs. The attackers out west will also get theirs and it is time that force is used--lethal force.
Leftists barricaded Fed agents inside a FEDERAL COURTHOUSE and tried to burn it down, Fuckstick.

Were they "leftists" or just stupid like you? They are anarchists and could be anything and it doesn't matter who they vote for, get it yet? A federal courthouse and the federal seat of our Democracy? Really? Both are class one felonies.
You are a genius waiting to happen, yes? Do you still live with your mother?
You really get triggered when your bullshit lies are exposed, huh?
You believe your bullshit lies, yes?
You made bullshit claims.

I brought a link proving they were bullshit.

You lose, deal with it.
The more I read what you morons have to say, the more apt I am to change my opposition to impeachment because he has manipulated some very nice people over the last 4 years.
Facts always upset idiot Dimwingers like you.
I wish you had some facts so that I could be upset.

They have zero constitutional power or right to do so
Trying T on fake charges is only a “ Soviet show trial “

Trump gets a pension and has secret service protection for 14 members of his family. You don't ever want another president lie Trump.. He has to be held accountable.
He did nothing wrong. Lying turds like you need to be held accountable.
He poisoned the minds of his supporters with a hoax of a stolen election.

Our elections have always been free and fair.. Trump is simply a loser.

Then why did Democrats, fake news media, and snowflakes cry and scream at the sky after losing in 2016 then spend the next 4 years violating Constitution and Law and continuous failed coup attempts?

Your projection attempt failed, loser.

The Democrats conceded the 2016 election within 24 hours.. They didn't lie, encourage insurrection, storm the Capitol and get five people killed.

In DC there may have been one dead hero and that hero was not killed by rioters but by Capitol Security.
Wrong. I support the Constitution you seem determined to wipe your stinky ass on.
No you don't.
Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.
And other and more impressive legal scholars say just the opposite. Alan Dershowitz is one.
During the stealing of the presidency some judges cited the principal of "latches" to deny Trump
legal pleadings.

I wouldn't use Dershowitz as an example. He is listed as a visitor to Jeffrey's island.

Jul 19, 2019 — The famed attorney Alan Dershowitz's onetime client Jeffrey Epstein was ... Dershowitz liked the island and has been coming back for 50 years. ... When I visited his downstairs bathroom, I noticed it was decorated with cheeky ...
Could be a reason for his reversal as an ultra-liberal to a defender of trump and Jeffrey, yes?
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
No one but Trumpers could watch and hear all the video of those SAVAGES who broke in to the capitol searching for Pence to hang him, and others, or brutally and viciously attacking Capitol police with flag poles still bearing our sacred flag and 2x4s, and baseball bats, and fire extinguishers,

You lost your "the party of law and order" claim....that you never should have owned in the first place.
They were let in by the police. It was a photo op your still milking. The one breaking the windows was a Bernie supporter so you have skin in this also.
We do? What we know is that they are mostly black and you can translate that any way it suits you. If liberal they probably vote with the Dems, but so what? Violence
should not be tolerated and our military should clean it up because it is probably the same group that is being encouraged by white supremacists or some other entity.
The military couldn't go in because the liberal mayors and governors wanted the violence.
Nope, the mayor doesn't control the capitol btw, and others like the governor of Maryland asked for permission for the Maryland NG to be brought in.... but it took 2 hours plus, to get the permission from the Trump admin to enter DC.
Trump offered Portland the national guard and said they would stop it. They said no. Stop trying to rewrite history. You people ruined thousands of peoples lives. Trying to make Trump look bad, you people are scum.
I'm sorry, Portland is Portland's problem....the governor and mayor and citizens in that state can work and solve their problems... I have zero say.

But the US Capitol is my capitol and your capitol and the nation's capitol.... I do have say, the damage and harm by these rioters, hurt me and all other Americans across the nation.

Portland and DC are BOTH equally America and belong equally to all American citizens. Or did before it was overrun by Biden's Bitches. But that won't last either.
The buildings in Oregon that were destroyed do NOT belong equally to all American citizens. Stop trying to compare the two violent acts so that you can gain some solace. Why are you politicizing these incidents unless you think that an attack on our government demands the same attention as any other violent act?
Usurping our Democracy and trying to kill our lawmakers deserves what those criminal insurrectionists will get. They were trying to create a coup for that encouraging menace, Trump. A little different purpose, yes? Think about a dictatorship under the control of Trump and his thugs. The attackers out west will also get theirs and it is time that force is used--lethal force.
Actually the 1/6 DC protest saw little violence and by far the worst of that was perpetrated by the Capitol police. The left wing riots over that last couple of years have been far more violent. Politicizing? Biden's Bitches have been doing their utmost to generate mass hysteria over a minor event to provide an excuse to militarize DC as a means to terrorize and dominate citizens and seize control of public and private property indefinitely. And of course use the China Flu hysteria to control and manipulate people nationwide. If anybody else were doing it it would be considered fear mongering. One instance of violence deserves equal attention as does the same level of violence occurring elsewhere regardless of any political considerations. But that not what we are seeing. Not near. You are the "attacker," dumbazz, as well as a massive hypocrite with suicidal tendencies.

Actually the 1/6 DC protest saw little violence and by far the worst of that was perpetrated by the Capitol police
I don’t know. It lasted a few hours and left 5 people dead.

That’s more violent than any protest this summer.

A tiny fraction of the felonies perpetrated by Pedo Joe supporters for months across the USA.

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

Leftists barricaded Fed agents inside a FEDERAL COURTHOUSE and tried to burn it down, Fuckstick.

Were they "leftists" or just stupid like you? They are anarchists and could be anything and it doesn't matter who they vote for, get it yet? A federal courthouse and the federal seat of our Democracy? Really? Both are class one felonies.

You lose, deal with it.
The more I read what you morons have to say, the more apt I am to change my opposition to impeachment because he has manipulated some very nice people over the last 4 years.
Thanks for once again admitting you are immune to facts.

Actually the 1/6 DC protest saw little violence and by far the worst of that was perpetrated by the Capitol police
I don’t know. It lasted a few hours and left 5 people dead.

That’s more violent than any protest this summer.
Nope. Not proven the protestors killed anybody. Maybe some evidence one rioter might have been involved in a homicide. Overwhelming evidence a Capitol cop committed homicide and that you are somehow trying to blame that on alleged rioters with unproven intentions.

So if the Senate finds Trump guilty, which I believe is extremely unlikely, no one can rightfully call him President Trump anymore?

Let's just say it did happen and they find Trump guilty, we will all have to work hard at calling him Mr. Trump and never President Trump. :lol:

No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

You lose, deal with it.
Thanks for once again admitting you are immune to facts.
Those who are in oregon know..

Oregon anarchists. Been around for decades and pop up every so often. Especially in Portland and Eugene. They show up, break stuff until they get arrested and disappear for a few more years. Basically hippies that get violent. They don't have anything to do with Antifa, BLM or really anything. They are just pain in the ass kids that end up ruining their lives going to jail for being stupid.

its reality, deal with it.

Nope. Not proven the protestors killed anybody. Maybe some evidence one rioter might have been involved in a homicide. Overwhelming evidence a Capitol cop committed homicide and that you are somehow trying to blame that on alleged rioters with unproven intentions.
Sure. Clock someone in the head with a fire extinguisher and hours later they die of a stroke.

Then pretend like it was totally unrelated.

So you think the police should have waited for the mob to overrun Congress so they could find out their intentions?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

Actually the 1/6 DC protest saw little violence and by far the worst of that was perpetrated by the Capitol police. The left wing riots over that last couple of years have been far more violent. Politicizing? Biden's Bitches have been doing their utmost to generate mass hysteria over a minor event to provide an excuse to militarize DC as a means to terrorize and dominate citizens and seize control of public and private property indefinitely. And of course use the China Flu hysteria to control and manipulate people nationwide. If anybody else were doing it it would be considered fear mongering. One instance of violence deserves equal attention as does the same level of violence occurring elsewhere regardless of any political considerations. But that not what we are seeing. Not near. You are the "attacker," dumbazz, as well as a massive hypocrite with suicidal tendencies.

You should read Profiles in Courage. Its about doing the right thing even if you lose your next election.

Do you consider yourself a patriot or just a Trumpie?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No you don't.
legal pleadings.

IMPEACH HER ASS!

"Those who are in oregon know..

Oregon anarchists. Been around for decades and pop up every so often. Especially in Portland and Eugene. They show up, break stuff until they get arrested and disappear for a few more years. Basically hippies that get violent. They don't have anything to do with Antifa, BLM or really anything. They are just pain in the ass kids that end up ruining their lives going to jail for being stupid.
its reality, deal with it."
I say that we forgive the Insurrection and refer to it as a visit by peaceful protesters, yes? That is your take on it. You are making lite of a very serious episode in U.S history, as trump-a-dumps stormed the Capitol, trashed the place, went hunting for certain lawmakers, killed 6 people in their effort to denigrate the seat of our Democracy. No attempt at rationalization or comparing it to other illicit activities will ever change its place in history since history will treat this attack as an insurrection against our government.

Forum List

Back