Sen Warren attacked by status quo/pro wall st Democrats

IF she stays free of corporate ownership, she might make a good candidate in '16 :eusa_think:

The 99 1/32 % fake Cherokee multi-millionaire owns all sorts of corporations. She has 50 insurance company lobbyist butt boys calling her up every day asking what they can do for her. Good luck with that.

IF she stays free of corporate ownership, she might make a good candidate in '16 :eusa_think:

The 99 1/32 % fake Cherokee multi-millionaire owns all sorts of corporations. She has 50 insurance company lobbyist butt boys calling her up every day asking what they can do for her. Good luck with that.
Percy knows that the insurance industry owns the republican party in total. So far they have not been able to buy the complete democratic party. But then, they are trying. And Percy likes it.

And Jew ownership.

Don't forget that!
oh for fuck's sake Toro :bang3: Don't drag fueds from other threads her friendo :eusa_hand: Stay focused. :)
Some of her foreign policy positions seem very similar to Obama, both Bushes, and both Clintons. We should probably worry about her views on drone strikes in Yemen and Palestine at least as much as her Wall Street feuds.

good points.

Funny, I would have titled this thread something like "Asshole politician attempts to infringe on rights of little people." I guess that is an indication of the difference between a liberal and a progressive, one sides with individuals, the other sides with the asshole politicians.

I would call it "wacky Warren attacking success". Heaven forbid Democrats encourage the insights of successful people to be heard.

Last edited:

Percy knows that the insurance industry owns the republican party in total. So far they have not been able to buy the complete democratic party. But then, they are trying. And Percy likes it.

The insurance industry hates the tea party, and the plaintiffs bar.

The tea party loves anything they are told to love. And that includes the insurance companies interests as supported by their bought and paid for politicians.

Not that it matters. the tea party is quietly slipping away.

The tea party loves anything they are told to love. And that includes the insurance companies interests as supported by their bought and paid for politicians.

Keep deluding yourself. The tea party came into existence as a response to Obamacare. Which, of course, is government subsidized insurance companies. Crony capitalism writ large. Mussolini did the same thing.

Keep deluding yourself. The tea party came into existence as a response to Obamacare. Which, of course, is government subsidized insurance companies. Crony capitalism writ large. Mussolini did the same thing.

name a First World country that has for-profit HC. I'll wait.

ALSO, laws can be amended and some by Executive administrative action :eusa_whistle:

ALSO, laws can be amended and some by Executive administrative action :eusa_whistle:

All countries have for profit health care.

dmaFadS.jpg

you got me. I meant Universal HC. How many people in france went bankrupt over medical bills last year :eusa_whistle:

Other countries have better outcomes as well. MURICA says: "do whatever you want through your entire life and we'll address your PREVENTABLE illness' through exorbitant, dubious , cost-prohibitive, procedures.

Besides, not all patients live on Wall ST. :eek: YES!, I went there :mad: :D

Last edited:

you got me. I meant Universal HC. How many people in france went bankrupt over medical bills last year :eusa_whistle:

Other countries have better outcomes as well. MURICA says: "do whatever you want through your entire life and we'll address your PREVENTABLE illness' through exorbitant, dubious , cost-prohibitive, procedures.

Besides, not all patients live on Wall ST. :eek: YES!, I went there :mad: :D

Canada has universal, single-payer healthcare, yet 25% of all healthcare spend is private.

It's true that you are much less likely to go bankrupt in Canada - though it can happen - but all healthcare systems are a mix of private and public, including America's where nearly half is government.

Elizabeth Warren is just another one percenter hypocrite who dupes idiots like all of you into swallowing her rhetoric while she doesn't practice what she preaches. Honestly, people, how can you all be this stupid?

Elizabeth Warren is just another one percenter hypocrite who dupes idiots like all of you into swallowing her rhetoric while she doesn't practice what she preaches. Honestly, people, how can you all be this stupid?

yeah. :mad: She only came up w/ the CFPB :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Warren#CFPB
Warren is an active consumer protection advocate whose work led to the conception and establishment of the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Last edited:

Name a first world country with a postal service which can compete with e-mail. I'll wait.

ALSO, laws can flush money down a patronage system faster than you can dial 911 and expect medical care.:eusa_whistle:

oh brother
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back