Sen. Trey Gowdy Takes Comey's "Lack of Intent" Apart Piece by Piece

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

As usual in these hearings the Republicans ask for information and the democrats attack Republicans. Democrats are useless amoral people and Elijah Cummings is a drama queen.

I'm thinking there is more here than meets the eye. The Lynch Justice Department prosecuting hillary clinton would be a joke even if a Presidential pardon didn't occur.
I would not be at all surprised if an indictment was announced as soon as the next Attorney General is confirmed

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

Uh.....you should know that the title of your thread is wrong from the jump.

Goober Gowdy is a Congressman from South Carolina. He is NOT running for reelection, nor is he running for the Senate and he IS NOT A SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!

Uh.....you should know that the title of your thread is wrong from the jump.

Goober Gowdy is a Congressman from South Carolina. He is NOT running for reelection, nor is he running for the Senate and he IS NOT A SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the correction. Do you have anything of substance to contribute?

I'm thinking there is more here than meets the eye. The Lynch Justice Department prosecuting hillary clinton would be a joke even if a Presidential pardon didn't occur.
I would not be at all surprised if an indictment was announced as soon as the next Attorney General is confirmed

There will NEVER be an indictment Ernie.

There is ZERO doubt that Obama also committed espionage when he sent classified material to Hillary's private email address. That information will never see the light of day.

The BEST we can hope for is that enough people reject Hillary at the ballot box.

Before he leaves office, President Obama will issue numerous blanket pardons to Hillary and other members of his administration.

Actually, you're bringing up a point that already occurred to me...

If Hillary wins in a rigged trial, she skates because double jeopardy applies...

But an original charge resulting in a conviction (under a new AG) should hold up, even under appeal.

If Hillary wins in a rigged trial, she skates because double jeopardy applies...

But an original charge resulting in a conviction (under a new AG) should hold up, even under appeal.

What double jeopardy?

So you're basically admitting that this is an obvious political witch hunt.

Trey Gowdy will get to the bottom of this. First by creating rumors of juicy details then by delivering nothing burger.

Before he leaves office, President Obama will issue numerous blanket pardons to Hillary and other members of his administration.

What, pray tell, would he pardon Hillary for? There has to be an actual crime.

A blanket pardon is issued for any crimes that may have been committed. Are you too young to remember Ford pardoning Nixon, or are you just plain ignorant?

So in conclusion, because Hillary is a democrat all democrats find no wrongdoing on her part. Can we expect the same response when a republican does the same thing? It is now going to be the norm to have several private servers in your home, share classified material between your staff and friends on these servers, when asked by the state department to send those emails in it will be okay to scrub them clean, so clean that no forensic evidence can be recovered. Is this the new standard?

There was an actual crime.

There was no conviction though, and so no need to pardon. But please stop pretending no crime was committed. There were several crimes committed.

Forum List

Back