Two Takeaways From Comey Hearing

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
It seems Hillary has two problems coming out of of FBI Director Comey's testimony today:
A.) Comey said Hillary was not technically sophisticated enough to handle secret and classified information. In other word Hillary claimed innocence by being dumb. Now she wants to be President?
B.) Comey said that Clinton's advisors admitted that the private server was established to shield information from Congress and that they destroyed information to hide it from Congress. This show intentional actions thus refuting the " Oooops oh stupid innocent me argument "
Any other thoughts on this from board?

I find it amazing that after graduating from Law school, practicing law, being the First Lady of Arkansas, the First Lady of the United States, a United States Senator, and finally Secretary of State, Comey appears to have defended her by proclaiming that she is actually a very stupid woman hardly more than a backwoods barefoot housewife. Indeed, even someone employed in a government agency's typing pool is portrayed as being more intelligent than the Democrat Party's Presidential nominee.

It seems Hillary has two problems coming out of of FBI Director Comey's testimony today:
A.) Comey said Hillary was not technically sophisticated enough to handle secret and classified information. In other word Hillary claimed innocence by being dumb. Now she wants to be President?
B.) Comey said that Clinton's advisors admitted that the private server was established to shield information from Congress and that they destroyed information to hide it from Congress. This show intentional actions thus refuting the " Oooops oh stupid innocent me argument "
So what? Her private e-mails are not Congress's business. They destroyed her private e-mails. Still not Congress's business.

So what? Her private e-mails are not Congress's business. They destroyed her private e-mails. Still not Congress's business.
This has got to be the dumbest statement of the day.

Comey also argued two very absurd things today.

1. That even though it is admitted and obviously true that a) Hillary intended to store all her email on a private unsecured server, and b) she, as SoS, knew she would likely be handling classified email, c) it still cannot be reasonably asserted that she had intent to store classified documents on her private server.

2. He argued that there must be criminal intent in gross negligence crimes, which is just horse shit.

This man is not only twisting the law and warping all Reason itself, he is abusing the English language to mean something it plainly does not mean.

There was no breach. Therefore the crux of the elements of proof is missing.

Thus there was no case against Hillary possible.

This is still all much ado about nothing -- which of course is Mary Matlin Politics 101 -- throw anything against the wall and see if it sticks.

Time to move on.

This one did not stick.

This is still all much ado about nothing -- which of course is Mary Matlin Politics 101 -- throw anything against the wall and see if it sticks.

Time to move on.

This one did not stick.
There was a breach, whether someone went through it or not is immaterial, idiot.

And no, we sure as hell will not move on as this is the latest and largest of a string of events that shows the double standard in our legal system between those in the Corproate Crony Network and all the rest of us blind peasants who are not.

The system is going to come down, jack ass, as the advantages the elite once monopolized are no longer monopolized. Get it, dumbass?

Justice is coming, bitch.

Time to move on.

This one did not stick.
There was a breach, whether someone went through it or not is immaterial, idiot.

And no, we sure as hell will not move on as this is the latest and largest of a string of events that shows the double standard in our legal system between those in the Corproate Crony Network and all the rest of us blind peasants who are not.

The system is going to come down, jack ass, as the advantages the elite once monopolized are no longer monopolized. Get it, dumbass?

YAAAWWWWWNNNNNNNN

Democrats like being ruled by lying criminal whores as long as they keep getting free chit.

Comey challenges truthfulness of Clinton's email defenses

During an extended exchange with Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), Comey affirmed that the FBI's investigation found information marked classified on her server even after Clinton had said that she had neither sent nor received any items marked classified.

"That is not true," Comey said. "There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

Asked whether Clinton's testimony that she did not email "any classified material to anyone on my email" and "there is no classified material" was true, Comey responded, "No, there was classified material emailed."

"Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" Gowdy asked, to which Comey answered, "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

Gowdy then asked whether it was true that Clinton, as she said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department.

"No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned," Comey said.

"Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work-related emails from her personal account. Was that true?" Gowdy asked.

"That's a harder one to answer," Comey responded. "We found traces of work-related emails in, on devices or in slack space. Whether they were deleted or whether when a server changed out something happened to them, there is no doubt that the work-related emails that were removed electronically from the email system."

This is not over, will not be forgotten and we will not 'move on.'

Comey: Hillary's FBI Testimony Wasn't Under Oath Or Recorded, But It Would Still Be a Crime To Lie - Breitbart

During testimony before Congress on Thursday, FBI Director James Comey stated that the FBI’s interview with presumptive Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was not under oath or recorded, but it still would be a crime to lie to the FBI.

Comey stated that he did not personally interview Clinton, and did not talk to all of the “five or six” who did interview Clinton.

He was then asked, “did she testify or talk to them under oath?” Comey answered, “No.” But added that “it’s still a crime to lie to us.”

You guys are becoming sickos over this. Since when does anyone deserve that for just agreeing with the FBI and DOJ?
In all seriousness, I think that Hillary sold, via donations to her charity, US classified secrets to foreign governments and corporations.

I look forward to the day when she is put on trial for treason, then put up against the closest wall and executed.

Totally serious.

You guys are becoming sickos over this. Since when does anyone deserve that for just agreeing with the FBI and DOJ?
In all seriousness, I think that Hillary sold, via donations to her charity, US classified secrets to foreign governments and corporations.

I look forward to the day when she is put on trial for treason, then put up against the closest wall and executed.

Totally serious.
For the money? I'd be more likely to believe she sold favors via her charity, but that is almost impossible to prove, I hear--people have been trying to line up the ducks, and they can't.

Okay. So why is it dumb? Why does Congress have a right to anyone's e-mails to their kids, about their hair appointments, whatever? It may have included some of her Clinton charity stuff, too. That is not Congress's business. Nothing dumb about it.

Okay. So why is it dumb? Why does Congress have a right to anyone's e-mails to their kids, about their hair appointments, whatever? It may have included some of her Clinton charity stuff, too. That is not Congress's business. Nothing dumb about it.
Because the FBI director has already testified that it was not all personal. A lot of it was official state department and classified material. Keep up.

C.) Comey allowed Hillary to skate by allegedly not recording the interviews or having them under oath. A grunt wouldn't have been afforded that treatment.

Time to move on.

This one did not stick.

I can see that you didn't get much out of the testimony today. Comey tore apart nearly every RW narrative about this case.
It's over.

i watched from beginning to end. He toasted her. He basically said anyone who worked for him would receive disciplinary action for similar actions. He said it wasn't fair to prosecute her because of her celebrity.

What part of " she was careless and negligent" do you morons on the left not understand?

Forum List

Back