Sen. Trey Gowdy Takes Comey's "Lack of Intent" Apart Piece by Piece

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

Yo,
Rep. Trey Gowdy Questions FBI Director Comey

"GTP"
200 (22).gif

So in conclusion, because Hillary is a democrat all democrats find no wrongdoing on her part.

In conclusion, we find no wrongdoing because there was no wrongdoing.

Sincere butthurt on the part of Hillary-haters is not evidence for wrongdoing. That's because there is no evidence for wrongdoing. Gowdy's clown show may have impressed the low-information-voter crowd, but people who know the facts just rolled their eyes.

The number of marked classified emails sent by Clinton was ... zero. Clinton did nothing illegal, anywhere, and told the truth about it.

Can we expect the same response when a republican does the same thing?

Obviously. If a Republican does nothing illegal or wrong, we won't criticize them or launch endless investigations. Remember, we're not like your party. We're not corrupt Stalinist hacks. We don't try to jail our political opponents on fabricated charges.

So in conclusion, because Hillary is a democrat all democrats find no wrongdoing on her part.

In conclusion, we find no wrongdoing because there was no wrongdoing.

Sincere butthurt on the part of Hillary-haters is not evidence for wrongdoing. That's because there is no evidence for wrongdoing. Gowdy's clown show may have impressed the low-information-voter crowd, but people who know the facts just rolled their eyes.

The number of marked classified emails sent by Clinton was ... zero. Clinton did nothing illegal, anywhere, and told the truth about it.

Can we expect the same response when a republican does the same thing?

Obviously. If a Republican does nothing illegal or wrong, we won't criticize them or launch endless investigations. Remember, we're not like your party. We're not corrupt Stalinist hacks. We don't try to jail our political opponents on fabricated charges.

Yo, North Korea could use your way of thinking? Closed-Minded!!!

"GTP"
closedminded.jpg

Absolutely brilliant analysis. MSM will try to bury it. So much for the rule of law...

Yes....she set up a private sever so she could talk about yoga......that whole selling her office for bribes to the clinton foundation ......nah....

I've rattled the kooks. The foundation of their Stalinist purge is falling apart, and they're not dealing with it well.

The number of marked emails sent by Clinton was zero. Deal with it, kooks.

http://bluenationreview.com/revelation-of-classified-marking-error-supports-hillary-on-emails/

I know it hurts, jwoodie and Rambo, to find out you've been played for such rubes for so long. However, you could consider the revelation to be an opportunity for personal growth.

Or, just act like even bigger Stalinist party hacks. After all, everyone knows that's the path you're going to choose.

Before he leaves office, President Obama will issue numerous blanket pardons to Hillary and other members of his administration.

What, pray tell, would he pardon Hillary for? There has to be an actual crime.

There was an actual crime.

There was no conviction though, and so no need to pardon. But please stop pretending no crime was committed. There were several crimes committed.

There were no crimes committed. The FBI tried to find one, and couldn't. But by all means, create your own task force and use your apparently considerable law-enforcement acumen to try and trump up some charges.

So in conclusion, because Hillary is a democrat all democrats find no wrongdoing on her part. Can we expect the same response when a republican does the same thing? It is now going to be the norm to have several private servers in your home, share classified material between your staff and friends on these servers, when asked by the state department to send those emails in it will be okay to scrub them clean, so clean that no forensic evidence can be recovered. Is this the new standard?

Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice both used personal email for Sec of State business.

Whoops!

The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

Uh.....you should know that the title of your thread is wrong from the jump.

Goober Gowdy is a Congressman from South Carolina. He is NOT running for reelection, nor is he running for the Senate and he IS NOT A SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the correction. Do you have anything of substance to contribute?
No, he probably doesn't. Go Trey.

So in conclusion, because Hillary is a democrat all democrats find no wrongdoing on her part. Can we expect the same response when a republican does the same thing? It is now going to be the norm to have several private servers in your home, share classified material between your staff and friends on these servers, when asked by the state department to send those emails in it will be okay to scrub them clean, so clean that no forensic evidence can be recovered. Is this the new standard?

Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice both used personal email for Sec of State business.

Whoops!

You are a moron, neither Powell nor Rice SENT classified material via personal email. That's right in the article you cited.

However, if you wish to try all three of them and see what happens, I'm all in.

I've rattled the kooks. The foundation of their Stalinist purge is falling apart, and they're not dealing with it well.

The number of marked emails sent by Clinton was zero. Deal with it, kooks.

http://bluenationreview.com/revelation-of-classified-marking-error-supports-hillary-on-emails/

I know it hurts, jwoodie and Rambo, to find out you've been played for such rubes for so long. However, you could consider the revelation to be an opportunity for personal growth.

Or, just act like even bigger Stalinist party hacks. After all, everyone knows that's the path you're going to choose.

There were no documents with SECRET marked in the header of the message or in the subject line

The marking consisted of (C) in some sentences to denote that part was confidential

Whether Hillary read the entire email or just skimmed the topic cannot be known

Whoops!

You are a moron, neither Powell nor Rice SENT classified material via personal email. That's right in the article you cited.

So, you're saying they're just as guilty as Hillary? Thanks, that's all we needed from you.

You may go now.

Whoops!

So, you're saying they're just as guilty as Hillary? Thanks, that's all we needed from you.

You may go now.

No fool. I'm saying I'm happy to see all 3 charged and let a jury decide.

Whoops!

You may go now.

None of them will be. Will that satisfy Republicans? Nope. They won't be happy until SOMEONE in law enforcement stands before a microphone and declares that she is a witch that must be burned.

cry-baby-of-the-year-1413326671767-crop_mobile_400.jpeg

Whoops!

You may go now.

None of them will be. Will that satisfy Republicans? Nope. They won't be happy until SOMEONE in law enforcement stands before a microphone and declares that she is a witch that must be burned.

Are you happy that she kept classified material on an unsecured home server and then committed perjury when testifying in Congress? Does this corruption please you? Why?

Whoops!

You may go now.

Not me, I'd just be happy if fools like you would admit "yes she broke the law, and no she should not be rewarded with the Presidency'

Does it truly not bother you the way this thing was played out? I find that impossible to believe that if she had an R behind her name you wouldn't be outraged. See, me? I don't care Republican, Democrat, independent, anyone who is dishonest as Hillary is should be ran out of Washington on a rail.

My God man, the FBI didn't even put her under oath when they interviewed her? Jesus.

Forum List

Back