Sen. Tim Scott's coherent rebuttal to Biden Thread

Yeah it's going to be COONtastic!!
Crab mentality in the black community...case in point.
He thinks all blacks are too fucking stupid to think for themselves. If they don't stay on the Dimwinger Plantation they aren't real blacks.

Pathetic, and racist to the core.
You know who thinks you are full of shit? Black people.
You mean uneducated ghetto trash who glorify the thug gangsta life. Meanwhile, Sen. Scott and other Conservative Blacks are routinely pilloried because they don't tow the Democrat party plantation line.

He thinks all blacks are too fucking stupid to think for themselves. If they don't stay on the Dimwinger Plantation they aren't real blacks.

You mean uneducated ghetto trash who glorify the thug gangsta life. Meanwhile, Sen. Scott and other Conservative Blacks are routinely pilloried because they don't tow the Democrat party plantation line.
I'm sure all 2 or 3 dozen black republicans agree with you.

That rebuttal was so good I forgot the old Corrupt Joe even said anything.
I didn't watch, don't even want to hear Xiden's voice for that matter, let alone hear complete bullshit from any jabbering democrook retard. I'm sure Joe said absolutely nothing worth hearing. I'll see Tim Scott's speech tomorrow on Rumble.

Racism of leftists fully exposed right here. A 70 yr old man with a girl avatar spewing garbage. Sad.

OK Boomer

1619666821970.png

1619666868460.png

And counting. As more minorities see how the DemocraP party has been selling them a bill of goods for the last 60 years or so, they'll jump ship.

Racism of leftists fully exposed right here. A 70 yr old man with a girl avatar spewing garbage. Sad.
So now I'm 70? Where did you get that bit of information, dumb ass?

And counting. As more minorities see how the DemocraP party has been selling them a bill of goods for the last 60 years or so, they'll jump ship.
If you say so. Any day now?

You...grandpa...

You...grandpa...
Not sure how that might have happened. I'm not 70.

Forum List

Back