Sen. Ted Cruz: Anthony Fauci should resign, more a "two-bit politician than a scientist."

He should resign because he's a politician?

So.... should Cruz also resign?
No... He should resign because he was a two bit politician instead of a physician-scientist and immunologist... He wasn't elected, and certainly wasn't paid to be a politician.

He wasn't elected, like most people who work in government. Should every unelected person in government resign, like all but two of the people working for the President? All Congressional aides etc.

The reality is it doesn't matter if he's elected or not, the democracy at the top level is so bad it doesn't really count as democracy anyway. The system chooses, and so many people don't care. As long as the image is kept up.

He wasn't elected
Yes... I know... I said that.

Should every unelected person in government resign, like all but two of the people working for the President? All Congressional aides etc.
If they lie to the media I'd hope the boss of said unelected government person would be fired. Especially if they are a direct adviser to the president.

The reality is it doesn't matter if he's elected or not, the democracy at the top level is so bad it doesn't really count as democracy anyway. The system chooses, and so many people don't care. As long as the image is kept up.
I agree.. I mean even if the boss knew it was a lie and the employee gets caught in it... In only makes sense to fire the guy to make it look like you didn't.

But... There are a lot of football fans in politics. Truth doesn't matter, just as long as your team wins.

He wasn't elected
Yes... I know... I said that.

Should every unelected person in government resign, like all but two of the people working for the President? All Congressional aides etc.
If they lie to the media I'd hope the boss of said unelected government person would be fired. Especially if they are a direct adviser to the president.

I agree.. I mean even if the boss knew it was a lie and the employee gets caught in it... In only makes sense to fire the guy to make it look like you didn't.

But... There are a lot of football fans in politics. Truth doesn't matter, just as long as your team wins.

Come on. If a Democrat's in power, the Democrat supporters love being lied to.
If a Republican's in power, the Republican supporters love being lied to.

The whole system is totally fucked up and everyone's enjoying the ride.

Not everyone.

Not everyone.

No, not everyone. But enough to make sure the whole circus keeps going.

You have those who love it, those who ignore it, and those small few who fight against it.

Tell someone to have a better system like Proportional Representation and they're like "no, no, that'd be mob rule", or translated "I haven't been told to like this yet, so I won't like it"

Forum List

Back