Sen. Ted Cruz Absolutely Tears the FBI a New One on TV on Ray Epps

When wasn't it corrupted?
Under J. Edgar Hoover the FBI was corrupt and powerful. J. Edgar was known as the most powerful man in Washington D.C. as he had the goods on everybody.

After J. Edgar the FBI’s reputation improved (deserved or not) and then along came Obama. I actually voted for Obama the first time as I hoped he would bring real change like he promised but he did just what I feared and bro9ught Chicago politics to the Swamp.

It sounds like the FBI is between a rock and a hard place on this situation. They hire Ray Epps to…
It sounds like you REALLY want to believe in this baseless conspiracy theory despite the complete lack of evidence that he was working for the FBI.

That’s because you’re being manipulated by people who don’t want you to believe what the FBI and DoJ are proving in court.
No, it's because the scumbag leftards in the FBI have corrupted it.

Made it an enforcement arm for leftard trash, the specialty being dog and pony shows for consumption by the lemmings.

Not so fast slick

There are many people on video saying “trump just tweeted” this….and that person telling the crowd what Trump tweeted.

There is exactly zero people saying “Epps just tweeted”
Or “Epps just said”

Why can’t you prove what you claim about Epps? Cuz you got no evidence.
Democrats say Ray Epps is clean and pure. Watch Epps on video and know his behavior is okay. Feel free to do what Epps did.

Well your posse sure as hell made one helluva stink over the videos. Must be something there.............LOL
You clowns did. Tuckems showed edited video of 10 minutes from 40,000 hours of video.
I told you all along, tuckems has a NOTHING BURGER.

No Stink Delldude, JUST laughing at you clowns.

The mother fuckers that got C's in high school are running the country now....
Some of the most corrupt motherfuckers got A's at Yale. Then they go to law school and REALLY learn how to manipulate people and get away with murder.

Last edited:
Under J. Edgar Hoover the FBI was corrupt and powerful. J. Edgar was known as the most powerful man in Washington D.C. as he had the goods on everybody.

After J. Edgar the FBI’s reputation improved (deserved or not) and then along came Obama. I actually voted for Obama the first time as I hoped he would bring real change like he promised but he did just what I feared and bro9ught Chicago politics to the Swamp.

Again when hasn't the FBI been corrupted?

1679382373771.jpeg

You clowns did. Tuckems showed edited video of 10 minutes from 40,000 hours of video.
I told you all along, tuckems has a NOTHING BURGER.

No Stink Delldude, JUST laughing at you clowns.
The reaction to the Carlson vid's, across lefty media was epic, rivaled Russia Russia Russia.

Tuckem's 'nothing burger' sure left a bad taste in the lefts mouth.....yourself included.

The reaction to the Carlson vid's, across lefty media was epic, rivaled Russia Russia Russia.

Tuckem's 'nothing burger' sure left a bad taste in the lefts mouth.....yourself included.
It’s been a week and everyone has already moved on.

That’s not that epic.

Forum List

Back