Sen. Ted Cruz Absolutely Tears the FBI a New One on TV on Ray Epps

I don't much like Teddy but at least this is what that they are supposed to be doing. THEIR JOB. Their job is not to be liked and be bipartisan and go along to get along, but to be ugly and loud and ask rude questions that constituents want answers to.

It sounds like the FBI is between a rock and a hard place on this situation. They hire Ray Epps to fire the crowd up and he does a great job. So great it is obvious that he should be prosecuted. The problem is if they prosecute him, he will just reveal the fact he was hired.

If Epps is smart, he has proof that will be revealed if he ends up dead. That might have also helped Jeffery Epstein out.

That's what the MAGAs seem to be claiming.
Similar to other answers, seeing as there's no video of Ray actually doing any of that or anything other than him pushing on a barricade for a moment.. and none of him entering the building.. and given that he never even got arrested.. nor charged with anything and.. well, he claims he cannot answer that.. based upon advice from his lawyer. It's just shocking.. Truly shocking, I know :sigh2:

Last edited:
So say the politicians…

Don’t you see the hypocrisy there? You don’t trust the DoJ because they’re political, but you somehow trust the politicians who say so?

Wtf are you blabbering about? You just proved my point, moron

Everyone with a functional frontal lobe knows the FBI is now a hit wing for the Democratic Party. Will anything change? So far it looks like the answer is "no".
I agree. So far Republicans have identified a lot of lawlessness with their investigative panels, but all that happens is a bunch of whining. It's starting to look like a waste of time and money, much like the Durham investigation. There seems to be enough evidence to have people charged and prosecuted, so let's get to it. Shit or get off the pot. I'm sick of the whining

What was Epps J6 testimony?
I already posted it on one of the Ray Epps threads. It's 94 pages long, I read it, I doubt you can keep your attention span going for 94 pages.
I must have missed it, sorry, can you repost where Epps lied under oath.

“Epps told the committee that he never entered the Capitol, and therefore never committed a crime,” Carlson said. “Text messages show that at 2:12 p.m., he boasted to his nephew that he had ‘orchestrated the protests at the Capitol.'”

Epps told lawmakers on the House panel that when he sent the text messages to his nephew, he had already left the Capitol for his hotel room.

“That is not true,” Carlson said. “The surveillance footage we found shows that in fact, Ray Epps remained at the Capitol for at least another half an hour.”

“What was Epps doing there? We can’t say,” Carlson added. “But we do know that he lied to investigators. The January 6th Committee likely knew this too. Democrats had access to the same tape, yet they defended Ray Epps.”

Tapes Show Ray Epps Lied About Whereabouts During J6 Protests

They brought him in to testify under oath?
No.................keeping in the tradition of the J6 TV spectacular, produced by ex ABC production people, he testified via a TV hookup of some sort.

Did Epps ever enter the Capitol?

So Epps hung out on the WH grounds a bit longer than he told investigators.
Where's the ^^^^^ crime?

Everything about Ted Cruz’s clip is stupid.

The DoJ does not comment on confidential sources because they’re confidential.

That means they can’t answer ANY question about confidential sources.

I don't much like Teddy but at least this is what that they are supposed to be doing. THEIR JOB. Their job is not to be liked and be bipartisan and go along to get along, but to be ugly and loud and ask rude questions that constituents want answers to.

Ted Cruz proves how performative outrage is all it takes to satisfy the Republican base...because it certainly isn't legislation.

Ted Cruz proves how performative outrage is all it takes to satisfy the Republican base...because it certainly isn't legislation.

The US Senate can haul in Christopher Wray. That would be spectacular.

Did Epps ever enter the Capitol?

So Epps hung out on the WH grounds a bit longer than he told investigators.
Where's the ^^^^^ crime?
Lying to congress under oath is a grosso no no from what I understand.

I believe he called the FBI and admitted to breaching the police barricades like many others who were arrested.......but he somehow got a pass.

Forum List

Back