Unbelievable

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
They want to defund police then wonder why there's no police?

My gawd

San Francisco supervisor Hillary Ronen begs for more police in her district after voting to defund in 2020

Let 'em eat brass knuckles and straight razors.

I suspect when we talk about SF, we aren't dealing with the best & brightest making the calls.
Maybe they aren't the deepest thinkers in the world but they check some serious wokester approved boxes?
Maybe the mask induced hypoxia has finally taken it's toll.

I know, this sounds like crazy talk.

Let 'em eat brass knuckles and straight razors.
See, this is why you're an asshole though. You don't care because of some twisted sense of justice, but it's not this woman that's suffering from lack of police presence. It's the innocent victims that had nothing to do with this that you should be thinking about.

See, this is why you're an asshole though. You don't care because of some twisted sense of justice, but it's not this woman that's suffering from lack of police presence. It's the innocent victims that had nothing to do with this that you should be thinking about.

You've sorta missed the thread topic

Those "innocent victims" probably should not have voted to defund the police.

They want to defund police then wonder why there's no police?

My gawd

San Francisco supervisor Hillary Ronen begs for more police in her district after voting to defund in 2020

MarjorieTrailerTrash wants to defund the Department of Justice, do you have a problem with that?

The smart residents who didn't want to defund the police are innocent victims.

The rest can eat brass knuckles and straight razors.
Right, well criminals aren't going to pay much mind to the political leanings of their victims. A decent person's concern would be for those victims.

Forum List

Back