Biden’s nominee to lead the FAA can’t answer a SINGLE question from Sen Ted Budd about aviation policy

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Equity! Or, Mr. Washington goes to Washington and is clueless.

Any Senator who backs this nominee is a tool at best.

This guy reeks of affirmative action now being called equity because SCOTUS is very likely to torpedo affirmative action. So, the left being what they are and anticipating the upcoming SCOTUS decision simply rename it in the hopes of avoiding the fate to be dealt to affirmative action and hoping lower courts will play along with this "equity" BS.

Joe Biden’s nominee to run the FAA couldn’t answer a single question this morning from Senator Ted Budd on aviation policy.

Budd tweeted: “I asked Biden’s nominee for FAA Administrator 7 basic questions about aviation policy. He went 0 for 7. We can’t have an FAA Administrator who needs on the job training.”

Watch:

I watched it and I don’t have the expertise to know if these questions were appropriate or not for Mr. Phil Washington. So I called a friend of mine with miltary experience who would know and he said these are definitely questions Washington should know. He said they are pretty basic.

But what makes this even more embarassing for Washington is that he’s had 8 months to bone up on aviation policy and he clearly hasn’t.

I looked him up and it turns out Washington is currently the CEO of Denver International Airport, a position he’s held since 2021. After this line of quesitoning I wonder if the airport board might want to find someone else to be CEO.

When I read the headline, I knew it was going to be a black.

The best way to force a decline in a country is to prioritize race over competence.

Mr. Washington was picked because of his race, sexual preferences as well as his sex identity. Not because of what he knows about air transportation.

This is clearly a case of "let's put the political choice in, and the real pilots/air administrators will run the department, while he spends his time preparing for White House social events. On paper, it's really not a bad idea. Political appointees are not the same as career administrators. But we only have to look at the experience of Pete the Booty Judge to see the potential downside.

Booty Judge is very likely the first ever Secretary of Transportation who does not know how to operate a vehicle with a standard transmission. I started to say "drive a stick" but I'm sure Democrats would explain that the term has a sexual connotation and that Mayor Pete would be quite proficient.

Last edited:

This guy reeks of affirmative action now being called equity because SCOTUS is very likely to torpedo affirmative action. So, the left being what they are and anticipating the upcoming SCOTUS decision simply rename it in the hopes of avoiding the fate to be dealt to affirmative action and hoping lower courts will play along with this "equity" BS.

Joe Biden’s nominee to run the FAA couldn’t answer a single question this morning from Senator Ted Budd on aviation policy.
Budd tweeted: “I asked Biden’s nominee for FAA Administrator 7 basic questions about aviation policy. He went 0 for 7. We can’t have an FAA Administrator who needs on the job training.”
Watch:

I watched it and I don’t have the expertise to know if these questions were appropriate or not for Mr. Phil Washington. So I called a friend of mine with military experience who would know and he said these are definitely questions Washington should know. He said they are pretty basic.
But what makes this even more embarrassing for Washington is that he’s had 8 months to bone up on aviation policy and he clearly hasn’t.
I looked him up and it turns out Washington is currently the CEO of Denver International Airport, a position he’s held since 2021. After this line of questioning I wonder if the airport board might want to find someone else to be CEO.

~~~~~~~~~~

Under the Biden administration, we've gone from Affirmative Action to Equity. Regardless of their experience or intelligence these people have checked all the right boxes for the Maoist Democrat questionnaire and been raised to the level of their idiocy. As long as you are you LGBTQ or the right race? That's what is important to these racist clowns.
Each and every one of them including Joey Xi, Kamaltoe, Buttigieg, Brinton to Phil Washington are unqualified to hold their positions.
This is exactly what a traitor would do, who was intent on destroying the Country, and trying to kill as many people as possible.
Is it any wonder that America is in turmoil?

Last edited:

Watch:

I watched it and I don’t have the expertise to know if these questions were appropriate or not for Mr. Phil Washington. So I called a friend of mine with miltary experience who would know and he said these are definitely questions Washington should know. He said they are pretty basic.
But what makes this even more embarassing for Washington is that he’s had 8 months to bone up on aviation policy and he clearly hasn’t.
I looked him up and it turns out Washington is currently the CEO of Denver International Airport, a position he’s held since 2021. After this line of quesitoning I wonder if the airport board might want to find someone else to be CEO.

You weren't whining about that when Trump nominated Uncle Ben to head HUD.

Watch:

Can't imagine this guy in charge of ANYTHING having to do with air travel safety.

Forum List

Back