Sen Raphael Warnock, incumbent Dem running for re-election in Georgia, accused of domestic abuse, child neglect, not paying child support. media AWOL

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
There has not been a single mainstream media story covering those issues. Not one...i'll cover it myself!

There has not been a single mainstream media story covering those issues. Not one...i'll cover it myself!

Screw him. Sounds like wanting to hide something from his voters.

Greitens in Missouri running for senate has the same problem, do these people not understand what these problems can do for their chance of election?

Covering it would be racist.

Typical for a black man...70% of black families have no black father! They just don't care and that is partly why they struggle so much in life.

Walker will be a great Senator and representative of the State of GA in the US Senate.

Walker will be a great Senator and representative of the State of GA in the US Senate.
Yeah, he's been lying about his businesses and grades and he held a gun to his ex wife's head.

Herschel Walker says he held himself 'accountable' for his ex ...​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10308455

Dec 14, 2021 — Herschel Walker said he's been 'held accountable' for past violence toward his ex-wife and has confronted his mental health issues as concerns .

He knew he was a one a done but if what you wrote is true, well he might want to hope he keep his Senate seat…

Because the next seat could be the slammer for not paying that support and child neglect…

Yeah, he's been lying about his businesses and grades and he held a gun to his ex wife's head.

Herschel Walker says he held himself 'accountable' for his ex ...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-10308455

Dec 14, 2021 — Herschel Walker said he's been 'held accountable' for past violence toward his ex-wife and has confronted his mental health issues as concerns .
Yep, he's been held accountable, and dealt with the mental health issue he had, and got the correct treatment for it.

Meanwhile, your current Dem Senator from GA is currently still a dead beat dad. Sad you defend and deflect from that.

Forum List

Back