Sen. Jeff Flake's anti-semitic, racist, homophobic son

You know what? I'm pretty sure you don't have a problem with what the kid was doing. I'm fairly certain that none of you "lefties" (I hate using that term) have a real problem with what some teenage douchebag says or does... except when it affords you the opportunity to drag his Senator father, with whom you disagree, through the muck and drag him down.

If there's one thing I've learned raising three kids to adulthood, there comes a point where, no matter what you've spent years teaching them, they not only become their own people, they inevitably say or do something absolutely stupid. That doesn't mean you were a bad parent, that doesn't mean you taught them wrong. It just is what it is...

My kids got a "Gibbs," usually before and after their apologies...
You could be right, but I have to say that most of the kids of politicians I've met have an overwhelming sense of entitlement simply because a parent is a pol. That kind of does speak to parenting.

Is it because their parent is a pol? Or is it because they come from a life of wealth and privilege? Granted, not all politicians are wealthy, but I think we can agree most are, and those who aren't soon become so.

And I certainly trust that this is a standard you apply to the children of both parties, because I know I've seen the stupidity of children from both political families...
Oh, absolutely. You only need to read the latest news to see pols kids acting entitled from both sides. (Flake's kid, for the latest example).

But I have to laugh because in the righty mindset that only liberals feel a sense of entitlement. :eek:

Senator's son's Twitter account is so racist, anti-semitic and homophobic that his dad had to publicly apologize.

51b8f033c4ede.jpg

Wow. Arizona Senator Jeff Flake, also known as "Senator Not John McCain," has a high-school aged son who is a total dick. A total dick who likes to use anti-gay slurs and make anti-Semitic remarks, but worst of all, plays a game called "Fun Run" using the following username:

51b8f0d7f3b32.jpg

We'll give you a hint... it's not "KaitlynCohi..." and it's missing an "r" at the end.

Now that the little sh*t has been exposed, we're pretty sure he's sitting on his couch right now alternating between sobbing and screaming that it's not a big f**king deal, mom. His dad, Sen. Flake (a great name for this, btw), managed to give the only apology we've seen from a politician in a long time. Here's what he told BuzzFeed: "I'm very disappointed in my teenage son's words, and I sincerely apologize for the insensitivity. This language is unacceptable, anywhere. Needless to say, I've already spoken with him about this, he has apologized, and I apologize as well." Well, we have our doubts about the kid actually apologizing, but he certainly should be:

51b8f220bfdc6.jpg

Those Jews, always hoarding all the laughs...

51b8f2785dfb3.jpg

He's already attacked two former slave populations and now he wants to enslave gays?

51b8f2c6f3170.jpg

Well, at least he took back the lead in "Fun Run." What a cute little bigot.

Why are you loons stalking the son a senator you don't like? Shouldn't you fan girls be stalking Obama instead?

Senator's son's Twitter account is so racist, anti-semitic and homophobic that his dad had to publicly apologize.

51b8f033c4ede.jpg

Wow. Arizona Senator Jeff Flake, also known as "Senator Not John McCain," has a high-school aged son who is a total dick. A total dick who likes to use anti-gay slurs and make anti-Semitic remarks, but worst of all, plays a game called "Fun Run" using the following username:

51b8f0d7f3b32.jpg

We'll give you a hint... it's not "KaitlynCohi..." and it's missing an "r" at the end.

Now that the little sh*t has been exposed, we're pretty sure he's sitting on his couch right now alternating between sobbing and screaming that it's not a big f**king deal, mom. His dad, Sen. Flake (a great name for this, btw), managed to give the only apology we've seen from a politician in a long time. Here's what he told BuzzFeed: "I'm very disappointed in my teenage son's words, and I sincerely apologize for the insensitivity. This language is unacceptable, anywhere. Needless to say, I've already spoken with him about this, he has apologized, and I apologize as well." Well, we have our doubts about the kid actually apologizing, but he certainly should be:

51b8f220bfdc6.jpg

51b8f2785dfb3.jpg

He's already attacked two former slave populations and now he wants to enslave gays?

51b8f2c6f3170.jpg

Why are you loons stalking the son a senator you don't like? Shouldn't you fan girls be stalking Obama instead?

Good point. We should overlook racists.

51b8f033c4ede.jpg

51b8f0d7f3b32.jpg

51b8f220bfdc6.jpg

51b8f2785dfb3.jpg

51b8f2c6f3170.jpg

Still doesn't answer why you loons are stalking a kid.

51b8f033c4ede.jpg

51b8f0d7f3b32.jpg

51b8f220bfdc6.jpg

51b8f2785dfb3.jpg

51b8f2c6f3170.jpg

You hang around plenty of them on this board...why do you care all of a sudden?

Lol, i've been called a faggot by a liberal on this forum. Are all the other liberals on this forum outraged?
Never. I've called lefties out on their homophobia, pointed it out to other lefties -- nothin'.

Lefties have a huge blind spot in front of their side's hatred and bigotry. And it HAS to be a huge blind spot, because there's so much of it.

Soooo...liberal hate and racism counts only if the liberal holds office?

That's kinda retarded, dood. Just sayin'.

You're among those whining that this kid's hate and racism isn't supposed to "count." And then you bring up the Black Panthers.

That's not just kinda retarded, dood. It's called a double standard.

Forum List

Back