Sen. Jeff Flake's anti-semitic, racist, homophobic son

Synth would like too. Would like government to force him into prison for saying such things.

It's a free country, dullards. If he wants to be a bigot, that's his business. You PC police are nothing more than little dictators.

"YOU CANT SAYTHAT!"

AND YOURE THE SON OF A CONGRESS CRITTER!!!?!!??!?

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

STFU, you hypocrits.

Sounds like the old fart can sling lots of shit but he can't take it.

So..you don't have a problem with this.

No, I don't. Jeff Flake's son has a First Amendment right to express his opinion regardless of how abhorrent or offensive it may be. That doesn't mean he may not reap consequences as a result.

This has nothing to do with his father.

No, I don't. Jeff Flake's son has a First Amendment right to express his opinion regardless of how abhorrent or offensive it may be. That doesn't mean he may not reap consequences as a result.

It does when his father tries to spin it as a "language problem."

(And no one brought up taking legal action against the idiot kid, so the First Amendment was never brought into this.)

wonder where he picked-up all that lingo from? :eusa_whistle: Fruit never falls far from the tree :thup:

:lol: if I recall we had a thread here on sean penns son, not much play on that if I recall....:rolleyes:

The younger Penn seems to be angered by the paparazzi as he walks with his father into a building and begins cursing at one of the photographers. After pushing the African American photog, Hopper shouts a string of curses and insults at him, calling him a n***er and a f***ot.

Read more: Sean Penn's son Hopper fires racial, anti-gay slurs at paparazzo | Fox News

and for the record, they are both morons...( the twitter kid and penns son)

You know what? I'm pretty sure you don't have a problem with what the kid was doing. I'm fairly certain that none of you "lefties" (I hate using that term) have a real problem with what some teenage douchebag says or does... except when it affords you the opportunity to drag his Senator father, with whom you disagree, through the muck and drag him down.

If there's one thing I've learned raising three kids to adulthood, there comes a point where, no matter what you've spent years teaching them, they not only become their own people, they inevitably say or do something absolutely stupid. That doesn't mean you were a bad parent, that doesn't mean you taught them wrong. It just is what it is...

My kids got a "Gibbs," usually before and after their apologies...

You know what? I'm pretty sure you don't have a problem with what the kid was doing. I'm fairly certain that none of you "lefties" (I hate using that term) have a real problem with what some teenage douchebag says or does... except when it affords you the opportunity to drag his Senator father, with whom you disagree, through the muck and drag him down.

If there's one thing I've learned raising three kids to adulthood, there comes a point where, no matter what you've spent years teaching them, they not only become their own people, they inevitably say or do something absolutely stupid. That doesn't mean you were a bad parent, that doesn't mean you taught them wrong. It just is what it is...

You could be right, but I have to say that most of the kids of politicians I've met have an overwhelming sense of entitlement simply because a parent is a pol. That kind of does speak to parenting.

You could be right, but I have to say that most of the kids of politicians I've met have an overwhelming sense of entitlement simply because a parent is a pol. That kind of does speak to parenting.

Is it because their parent is a pol? Or is it because they come from a life of wealth and privilege? Granted, not all politicians are wealthy, but I think we can agree most are, and those who aren't soon become so.

And I certainly trust that this is a standard you apply to the children of both parties, because I know I've seen the stupidity of children from both political families...

Stupidity is one thing. Blatant racism and "other hate" is another.

New Black Panther audio: 'If they are white, kill ?em all' - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

(And no one brought up taking legal action against the idiot kid, so the First Amendment was never brought into this.)

They are using his son's comments as a weapon against his father, who has no control over the actions of his son. His son is his own person.

I bet that talk went like this:
Dad: Son I told you never to talk like we do at home in public.

Son: But Dad I only used it online.

Dad: Son online is public. Don't you know our own White people are in cahoots with the ******* and Jews and Spics.

Son: Who are they Dad?

Dad: Liberals Son....liberals. And as good Tea Party Officers we must destroy them son. They are the reason for Obama.

Son: Obama the ******?

Dad: yes son....him

They are using his son's comments as a weapon against his father, who has no control over the actions of his son. His son is his own person.

I don't know who you think "they" are, but I'm using only the father's public comments about the incident as a weapon against him. That's perfectly fair.

I bet that talk went like this:
Dad: Son I told you never to talk like we do at home in public.

Son: But Dad I only used it online.

Dad: Son online is public. Don't you know our own White people are in cahoots with the ******* and Jews and Spics.

Son: Who are they Dad?

Dad: Liberals Son....liberals. And as good Tea Party Officers we must destroy them son. They are the reason for Obama.

Son: Obama the ******?

Dad: yes son....him

I bet you're a moron.

New Black Panther audio: 'If they are white, kill ?em all' - National Crime & Courts | Examiner.com

And how many Black Panthers hold political office?

Forum List

Back