Some democrats see the Squad for what they are, which is anti-Semitic

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Democratic Representative Ritchie Torres called out his Democratic colleagues Reps. Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib for their statement on the recent attacks on Israel by Palestinian militants, who have killed more than 700 people in total over the past two days. Tlaib, a member of the so-called ‘Squad’ of progressive lawmakers, first issued a statement on the attacks that called Israel an “apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance.” Tlaib also called for the U.S. to stop its funding for Israel, saying that as long as the U.S. provides “unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue.” Bush also called for the U.S. to halt funding to Israel. Torres called both statements “reprehensible and repulsive.” He also called for the U.S. to provide Israel with whatever it needs to defend itself from the attacks.

I dare say that most all democrat posters here are just as anti-Semitic though.

Canadian police apparatuses have for years been misrepresenting and manufacturing threats, including anti-Semitism. When I see protests aganst Israel after THEY were attacked, It makes me wonder if the did too good of a job. Why and how is AOC in particular so anti-Israel?

Canadian police apparatuses have for years been misrepresenting and manufacturing threats, including anti-Semitism. When I see protests aganst Israel after THEY were attacked, It makes me wonder if the did too good of a job. Why and how is AOC in particular so anti-Israel?
Zoologists call it "herd instinct." The only problem with that is their "herd instinct" should be but isn't apparently FOR America.

Democratic Representative Ritchie Torres called out his Democratic colleagues Reps. Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib for their statement on the recent attacks on Israel by Palestinian militants, who have killed more than 700 people in total over the past two days. Tlaib, a member of the so-called ‘Squad’ of progressive lawmakers, first issued a statement on the attacks that called Israel an “apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance.” Tlaib also called for the U.S. to stop its funding for Israel, saying that as long as the U.S. provides “unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue.” Bush also called for the U.S. to halt funding to Israel. Torres called both statements “reprehensible and repulsive.” He also called for the U.S. to provide Israel with whatever it needs to defend itself from the attacks.

Why is he the only one calling them out??

As leader of the DemoKKKrat party, if Joe Biden were a decent human being, he should be expelling these Nazis from congress within the hour.

Why is he the only one calling them out??

As leader of the DemoKKKrat party, if Joe Biden were a decent human being, he should be expelling these Nazis from congress within the hour.
And that is your answer, if Biden were a decent human being.

Zoologists call it "herd instinct." The only problem with that is their "herd instinct" should be but isn't apparently FOR America.
To me it is called "irrational" and "puzzling". Judeo-Christian values is a real concept. For all of the differences between both religions there is FAR more in common than not.

To me it is called "irrational" and "puzzling". Judeo-Christian values is a real concept. For all of the differences between both religions there is FAR more in common than not.
You haven't heard recently of some Jews coming to the realization that Christian America cares for Israel and Jews after what they went through with under Adolph HItler, which was basically genocide of all European jews who didn't float out on a ship to go anywhere else?

It is a blessing to hear some of the most intellectual Jews say that Jesus, the Jewish Rabbi, has followers two thousand years later who honor and respect Jews because our Lord Jesus was their finest and best as they read his sermons that back up Old Testament scriptures one hundred percent plus, he made it so all people could understand the wonderful Kingdom of God.

I love that someday, the Jewish people accept not only Jesus' immaculate ministry, but also those today who practice his will that includes the Ten Commandments, the mercy of God, and we concur with Micah's telling of what God expects of mankind--to love and practice kindness, to do justice, and to humble ourselves before God and man when called upon to do so. When we love our neighbors and our fellow man, we are doing God's requirements.

As a realist, I don't expect the Jewish believers in God to change their practice of religion, but by reading the Old Testament they believe in, it gives us the incentive to study Jesus' supportive Sermon on the Mount that taught the ways of his Father, and for men to worship God and pray to God the Father only. Jesus was so into the Jewish scriptures, he regarded God as his father and said so. Since his congregation frequently was a mass of five thousand people to hear him speak, it is not hard to see that local pastors might be a little disappointed their flock didn't come close to one thousand and much less, five thousand enthusiastic hearers of Jesus recitations of Jewish beliefs.

It makes me happy to think a worldwide reconciliation would include all those who love the God of Moses and God's son Jesus, who when asked by Moses what his name was, responded to Moses that he could be called "I am who I am." And this was done on the Mountain where Moses sought out what God expected of him.

Last edited:
The squat is just a subset of the anti Semitic Democrat party.
Not all Democrats hate Jews, wamose. I grew up in Post WWII years, with a father who was a coach who got along with everybody and had winning teams wherever we moved to when he rose through the ranks from coach-teacher to principal to superintendent of schools in a district. We were also called on to military bases from time to time, and my mother and dad were quick to say to me when I criticized a foreign country, that the war determined and end to hostilities, and we expect you to not feel hostility to former enemies. End of story, albeit the short version. My parents were Democrats, but the held no hostilities to people of the Republican Party, especially my mother's beloved sister's family. We just didn't talk politics when I was growing up, and my only caring for history was to read only enough to score an A and leave it at that. Even so, I had no idea our military tour of Alaska when I was a kid was linked to the Cold War, and everything my father did was not shared since it was considered "classified." Eisenhower was President, and he didn't care for Communism. But we didn't hear a word of that mentioned over the supper table.

I applaud Rep. Torres for taking a stand against the squad. They are useful idiots for partisan attacks but for the secular American Jews who cling to their Democrat Party identity, you need to think twice about writing checks to an establishment that tolerates this hate.

Democratic Representative Ritchie Torres called out his Democratic colleagues Reps. Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib for their statement on the recent attacks on Israel by Palestinian militants, who have killed more than 700 people in total over the past two days. Tlaib, a member of the so-called ‘Squad’ of progressive lawmakers, first issued a statement on the attacks that called Israel an “apartheid system that creates the suffocating, dehumanizing conditions that can lead to resistance.” Tlaib also called for the U.S. to stop its funding for Israel, saying that as long as the U.S. provides “unconditional funding to support the apartheid government, this heartbreaking cycle of violence will continue.” Bush also called for the U.S. to halt funding to Israel. Torres called both statements “reprehensible and repulsive.” He also called for the U.S. to provide Israel with whatever it needs to defend itself from the attacks. Too bad the Israelis keep assassinating their good leaders...

That's funny, since the Palestinians are also semitic. But anyway people are not complaining about Israel, none of these people want anything but security for Israel, they are not calling for defunding Israel, just for having conditions for the funding for a change. This is the number one reason Muslims are against the United States, unconditional blind support of right wing swine Israelis like Netanyahu and Sharon who have made conditions so horrible this is what happens, Palestinians are ready for suicide,, kind of pretty darn hard to keep them under control. Israel needs to allow them to have an economy of their own and some hope..... Too bad the Israelis keep assassinating their good leaders...

That's funny, since the Palestinians are also semitic. But anyway people are not complaining about Israel, none of these people want anything but security for Israel, they are not calling for defunding Israel, just for having conditions for the funding for a change. This is the number one reason Muslims are against the United States, unconditional blind support of right wing swine Israelis like Netanyahu and Sharon who have made conditions so horrible this is what happens, Palestinians are ready for suicide,, kind of pretty darn hard to keep them under control. Israel needs to allow them to have an economy of their own and some hope..... Too bad the Israelis keep assassinating their good leaders...
Appeaser

Little more than lip service. None of these Democrats say a word as their party funds the Squad's reelection campaigns.

MSM is using creative shaming now to reverse the traditional roles of the political parties.

Forum List

Back