Sen. Elizabeth Warren

And a heartfelt thank to Vigilante for proving my point posted in the OP:

"And now the stupidest among us can replay Native American jokes since they have no ability to counter Sen. Warren's words."
(Posted in the OP):

CrusaderFrank
Stephanie
Rabbi
and, now Vigilante.

There are others as stupid, but few so disgustingly hateful, as these four fools.

I gotta give my vote to Rabid though. Because his post attracted so many other fools, and after all he was first in. :thup:

Let's here it for the group leader of the 2 digit IQ's subversive brigade, OCD Pogo Stick! What a schmuck!

"Let's here it" LOL, careful about calling others a "schmuck".

And a heartfelt thank to Vigilante for proving my point posted in the OP:

"And now the stupidest among us can replay Native American jokes since they have no ability to counter Sen. Warren's words."
(Posted in the OP):

CrusaderFrank
Stephanie
Rabbi
and, now Vigilante.

There are others as stupid, but few so disgustingly hateful, as these four fools.

BUT you subversives can call Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and now Dr. Ben "Uncle Tom's" and "Aunt Jemima's"! (Need the youtubes..again?) .... You subversives keep PROVING you people are 2 digit IQ'd morons! I fully expect one of you Neanderthals to use the "N" word to describe Conservative blacks, and say something like "They deserve it!" Pathetic poor excuses for being humans!

I'm neither a subversive nor a two-digit moron but I do know that modern humans carry Neanderthal DNA; and, your use of 'Neanderthal' as a pejorative demonstrates how truly ignorant and bigoted you are.

Of course this might not have been 'breaking news' on Fox so you might have missed it:

Neanderthal Genes Hold Surprises for Modern Humans

I should add that I might use the "N" word to describe "Dr. Ben"; I don't know enough about him but if he is like Mr. 999 and or former Rep. West, nincompoop would be fitting.

Were Neanderthals capable of modern thinking...if so, why aren't they still here? Apparently you aren't smart enough to understand what was meant, and you must go on your little temper tantrum!

But then again, I wouldn't call any of them a "N". as you would....and who's the racist? Moron! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I gotta give my vote to Rabid though. Because his post attracted so many other fools, and after all he was first in. :thup:

Let's here it for the group leader of the 2 digit IQ's subversive brigade, OCD Pogo Stick! What a schmuck!

"Let's here it" LOL, careful about calling others a "schmuck".

We can start with #1 and work from "their"! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

jgr2vr.jpg

If she's a Democrat I'll have trouble believing that she's FOR the middle class. I can see you using the middle class to cater the poverty class's every need but I don't know of any Democrats who truly care about the plight of the middle class. To be fair, the Republicans don't give a damn either. There's likely a small handful in both Parties who may care and we know that the Tea Party does but we can all rest assured that there aren't enough pro-middle-class folks in D.C. to actually make things that much better.

I don't have a problem with her platforms of reviving the middle class. The rich cannot exist without the middle class: a lesson they are just now on the cusp of discovering. Or they could just read up on the French Revolution if they don't want to be doomed to repeat it.

What I DO have a problem with is Ms. Warren's gender. The GOP is going to run a man in these troubled times. No woman, not even Hillary can beat someone like Chris Christie. If they ran a Christie/Paul ticket they would be unstoppable. Only some middle ground man with unbelievable tenacity, true grit and moxy from the left would stand a chance against that ticket...maybe... or Hillary 8 years ago. She's too old now, which is something I predicted and lamented over when the DNC stole the nomination away from her and gave it to the pimpster party boy at the Whitehouse.

The dems are stupid. And so is the GOP for that matter. They both have made the drastic mistake of ignoring middle voters and choosing some effeminate, weak, simpering goober-liberal from the far left. [democrats]. Anyone, for example, from that lineup that supports gay marriage is dead in the water. The GOP is famous for running some slick that everyone knows is Dick Cheney's/BigOil's business-as-usual pocket boy. McCain and Slick Mitt Romney are two perfect examples.

Strategists in both parties seem to not have a single clue as to harvest middle votes. I think they're betting on hope. And that's a terrible way to win an election. Know your middle voters. Know your middle voters.

Let me repeat: Know your middle voters... We are a quiet bunch, working hard, good solid principles. We like paid vacations, beers and Sunday football. Potluck dinners and BBQs & affordable healthcare. Don't necessarily like, but do support a woman's right to choose. We read Sports Illustrated, Better Homes and Gardens & watch the Colbert Report, SNL and NASCAR. A bit shy with pollsters and microphones. Incurably pragmatic. Basically moral and upright. The spine of the country.. Might want to take notes...

Last edited:
BUT you subversives can call Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and now Dr. Ben "Uncle Tom's" and "Aunt Jemima's"! (Need the youtubes..again?) .... You subversives keep PROVING you people are 2 digit IQ'd morons! I fully expect one of you Neanderthals to use the "N" word to describe Conservative blacks, and say something like "They deserve it!" Pathetic poor excuses for being humans!

I'm neither a subversive nor a two-digit moron but I do know that modern humans carry Neanderthal DNA; and, your use of 'Neanderthal' as a pejorative demonstrates how truly ignorant and bigoted you are.

Of course this might not have been 'breaking news' on Fox so you might have missed it:

Neanderthal Genes Hold Surprises for Modern Humans

I should add that I might use the "N" word to describe "Dr. Ben"; I don't know enough about him but if he is like Mr. 999 and or former Rep. West, nincompoop would be fitting.

Still waiting for you to back up your accusations against other posters on this thread.

Back them up or admit you are the liar.

Liar.

Post something of substance and I'll reply with evidence or offer my Mea Culpa.

Which words? Where she claimed she was part Indian to get hiring preference at Harvard?
The words where she claims the deck is stacked against people while she lives in a $14M house and makes over $1M a year?
The words where she claims that business owners didnt really build their businesses?

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to flack for that nasty lying piece of shit. But you're just the cocksucker to do it.

Exactly what I would expect ^^ from the stupidest among us. Thanks Rabbi for more evidence that you're a liar, a fool, vulgar and an asshole.

Show where he lied or admit you are a liar.

You people are great with the name calling and very very very short on facts.

Start with this one, asshole.

Exactly what I would expect ^^ from the stupidest among us. Thanks Rabbi for more evidence that you're a liar, a fool, vulgar and an asshole.

I already shot that Rabbid post down in 232. I'm prolly not the first to make the point but I just got here.

Why don't you worry about your own posts rather than shilling for somebody else's?
Grow up dood.

I already shot that Rabbid post down in 232. I'm prolly not the first to make the point but I just got here.

Why don't you worry about your own posts rather than shilling for somebody else's?
Grow up dood.

You did? I've got to see that.

Which words? Where she claimed she was part Indian to get hiring preference at Harvard?
The words where she claims the deck is stacked against people while she lives in a $14M house and makes over $1M a year?
The words where she claims that business owners didnt really build their businesses?

You'd have to be a special kind of stupid to flack for that nasty lying piece of shit. But you're just the cocksucker to do it.

Actually you have to be a special kind of stupid to go on perpetuating this myth, after it's been debunked for two years:
>> Brown said that Warren “checked the box claiming she was Native American” when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.

The senator’s debate comments also suggest Warren actively applied for positions with Harvard and Penn, but the evidence suggests the schools recruited her because of her groundbreaking research and writings on bankruptcy. Harvard, in fact, did not give up on her after she first turned down a tenured position with the university.

Some might assume that Warren listed herself as a minority in the law school directories to attract offers from top schools, which would be a pro-active measure. The explanation that she was reaching out to other Native Americans — when she was merely listed as a “minority” — certainly appears suspicious, but there is no conclusive evidence that she used her status in the listing to land a job. <<​
(WaPo Fact check, 2012)

Duh.

You call that shooting down a post?

Here are some real facts for you as an example of how to shoot down a post.

Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a "minority professor" in the AALS directory when she was a professor at George Mason and U Penn.

Keep in mind that this was in the days before the Internet, and that the only way a law school looking to hire a minority could find the right candidate is by using the AALS.

Elizabeth Warren Herself Claimed "Minority" Status | The Volokh ConspiracyThe Volokh Conspiracy

She actually admitted this after it was discovered, claiming she wanted to meet other Indians.

Confirmed ? Elizabeth Warren knowingly self-identified as Native American on law association forms

That, dear failed arbiter of truth, is how you shoot down a post.

Grow up dood.

Actually you have to be a special kind of stupid to go on perpetuating this myth, after it's been debunked for two years:
>> Brown said that Warren &#8220;checked the box claiming she was Native American&#8221; when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.

The senator&#8217;s debate comments also suggest Warren actively applied for positions with Harvard and Penn, but the evidence suggests the schools recruited her because of her groundbreaking research and writings on bankruptcy. Harvard, in fact, did not give up on her after she first turned down a tenured position with the university.

Some might assume that Warren listed herself as a minority in the law school directories to attract offers from top schools, which would be a pro-active measure. The explanation that she was reaching out to other Native Americans &#8212; when she was merely listed as a &#8220;minority&#8221; &#8212; certainly appears suspicious, but there is no conclusive evidence that she used her status in the listing to land a job. <<​
(WaPo Fact check, 2012)

Duh.

Elizabeth Warren listed herself as a "minority professor" in the AALS directory when she was a professor at George Mason and U Penn.

Keep in mind that this was in the days before the Internet, and that the only way a law school looking to hire a minority could find the right candidate is by using the AALS.

Elizabeth Warren Herself Claimed "Minority" Status | The Volokh ConspiracyThe Volokh Conspiracy

She actually admitted this after it was discovered, claiming she wanted to meet other Indians.

Confirmed ? Elizabeth Warren knowingly self-identified as Native American on law association forms

Mais non mon pauvre. That is how you fill up the internet with 54,000 posts of filler that say nothing.

I direct your attention to the top post by Rabid, to wit the pertinent:
"to get hiring preference at Harvard"

Didja catch it?

Didja smell it?

So you're actually jumping in to shill for a third-party poster who's shilling for a second poster. You're actually willing to go to Level 4. And still lose the point.

Incredibobble.

Last edited:

Grow up dood.

>> Brown said that Warren &#8220;checked the box claiming she was Native American&#8221; when she applied to Harvard and Penn, suggesting the Democratic candidate somehow gained an unfair advantage because of an iffy ethnic background. But there is no proof that she ever marked a form to tell the schools about her heritage, nor is there any public evidence that the universities knew about her lineage before hiring her.

The senator&#8217;s debate comments also suggest Warren actively applied for positions with Harvard and Penn, but the evidence suggests the schools recruited her because of her groundbreaking research and writings on bankruptcy. Harvard, in fact, did not give up on her after she first turned down a tenured position with the university.

Some might assume that Warren listed herself as a minority in the law school directories to attract offers from top schools, which would be a pro-active measure. The explanation that she was reaching out to other Native Americans &#8212; when she was merely listed as a &#8220;minority&#8221; &#8212; certainly appears suspicious, but there is no conclusive evidence that she used her status in the listing to land a job. <<​
(WaPo Fact check, 2012)

Duh.

Mais non mon pauvre. That is how you fill up the internet with 54,000 posts of filler that say nothing.

Didja catch it?

Didja smell it?

So you're actually jumping in to shill for a third-party poster who's shilling for a second poster. You're actually willing to go to Level 4. And still lose the point.

Incredibobble.

Excuse me, genius, by checking the box in the AALS she got that hiring preference at Harvard. The funny thing about that is that, once she got hired at Harvard, she stopped checking the box. It is entirely possible that is just a coincidence, it is also possible that 9/11 was faked. You relied on an article that was written before she got caught and was forced to admit she checked the box. It isn't that big of a deal, everyone makes mistakes, you should just pretend you never made the post and move on to something else.

And I am just jumping in because I like making fun of the idiots that think they are smarter than me because they don't resort to calling assholes assholes.

Last edited:

Didja catch it?

Didja smell it?

Incredibobble.

Excuse me, genius, by checking the box in the AALS she got that hiring preference at Harvard. The funny thing about that is that, once she got hired at Harvard, she stopped checking the box. It is entirely possible that is just a coincidence, it is also possible that 9/11 was faked. You relied on an article that was written before she got caught and was forced to admit she checked the box. It isn't that big of a deal, everyone makes mistakes, you should just pretend you never made the post and move on to something else.

And I am just jumping in because I like making fun of the idiots that think they are smarter than me because they don't resort to calling assholes assholes.

I can live with "genius", asshole.

Again, you have no evidence. Saying so doesn't make it so. I call this a case of ipse dipshit.

This notion that has Warren checking multiple boxes by accident is rather amusing. It reminds me of Timmy Geithner's little tax problem that he tried to excuse by saying he couldn't figure out Turbo Tax.

Bottom line is this...do you REALLY want someone to be President who can't fill out a job application without fucking it up multiple times?

Or someone as your President that misrepresents themselves?

Surely we have someone SLIGHTLY more qualified for such a job?

This notion that has Warren checking multiple boxes by accident is rather amusing. It reminds me of Timmy Geithner's little tax problem that he tried to excuse by saying he couldn't figure out Turbo Tax.

Bottom line is this...do you REALLY want someone to be President who can't fill out a job application without fucking it up multiple times?

It is rather amusing, since it was a political campaign charge that's been debunked. Yet the low-info types keep running with it. Life in the Bubble...

She's Native American. Besides her high cheekbones, she also speaks fluent Cherokee!

When she was asked if she be willing to sell the American people down the river for fame and power she answered.........."how"

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is rather amusing, since it was a political campaign charge that's been debunked. Yet the low-info types keep running with it. Life in the Bubble...

Debunked?

LOL

Ignored = debunked??

It’s also a tactic typical of most on the right: to repeat a lie often enough in the hope it’s perceived to be true.

It’s also more proof that the partisan right is indeed afraid of Warren.

Frank - not to be picky but you spelled "linked" wrong.

Well, I must point out that you somehow forgot to include on in your claim.

Weird. It shows up here four times on this page alone.

Perhaps you need to disable LinkBlock Plus.

It's easy.
1) Find the part of your mind that goes :lalala:

2) Highlight :lalala:

3) Hit "delete". Opens up a whole new world. :thup:

For future protection: never take anything Pennyante posts as the droppings of a sane or rational mind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back