Mexico sending its best people

What an inspirational character this chap is. A great American.
Oh brother----one of millions of deadbeats and criminals who invaded illegall makes it finally into nasa and does nothing really special on his own LIKELY was an affirmative action hire based on his parents being illegals as he would have been too back before roberts rewrote the law of anchor brats and you think this is somehow fabulous....

Oh brother----one of millions of deadbeats and criminals who invaded illegall makes it finally into nasa and does nothing really special on his own LIKELY was an affirmative action hire based on his parents being illegals as he would have been too back before roberts rewrote the law of anchor brats and you think this is somehow fabulous....
Maybe you could run through all of your personal achievements in life ? Take your time.

Fake news.

Hidden behind a “Disable your adblocker” wall, therefore not the least bit credible.

1609946884029.png

Being an astronaut is not what it is promoted to be if quotas are the rule in such a employee limited endevour. To have abilities for thrills is needed. But the rest is academic and expensive in a field where going into space is still expensive as used as a propaganda tool for the elites.

Fake news.

Hidden behind a “Disable your adblocker” wall, therefore not the least bit credible.

View attachment 438059
Are you really saying that this story is untrue ? Or is this the standard trumpian version of "fake news".

I.E. Stuff I dont like.

Being an astronaut is not what it is promoted to be if quotas are the rule in such a employee limited endevour. To have abilities for thrills is needed. But the rest is academic and expensive in a field where going into space is still expensive as used as a propaganda tool for the elites.
Is that why you have never bothered with that line of work ?

Is that why you have never bothered with that line of work ?
I know there are many men and women better then I. It is just that there are many men that are better then those hired who will never get the chance because of Prog agendas. There are many men who will never see their potential fulfilled because of the modern agendas with massive quotas. There are people in the space program who know it. They do not say anything because they will be destroyed. China had no illusions about their programs.

Are you really saying that this story is untrue ? Or is this the standard trumpian version of "fake news".

If it was credible, they wouldn't be hiding it behind a “disable your adblocker” wall.

I think it should be taken as a given that any cited source that doesn't actually let you see what it has to say without first jumping through some absurd hoops, should not be regarded as credible. Yo can claim that source says whatever you want it to say, and I cannot easily verify whether what you claim about it is true, or (more likely given your solidly-established history) that you are outright lying about what it says.

If you want to site a source, and claim anything about what that source actually says, then cite a source that doesn't hide its content in such a cowardly and dishonest manner. Otherwise, especially given that it's you and that you're known to be a habitual liar, I'm going to assume that you're lying this time, as you always do.

It's called affirmative action for the astronaut program.

If it was credible, they wouldn't be hiding it behind a “disable your adblocker” wall.

I think it should be taken as a given that any cited source that doesn't actually let you see what it has to say without first jumping through some absurd hoops, should not be regarded as credible. Yo can claim that source says whatever you want it to say, and I cannot easily verify whether what you claim about it is true, or (more likely given your solidly-established history) that you are outright lying about what it says.

If you want to site a source, and claim anything about what that source actually says, then cite a source that doesn't hide its content in such a cowardly and dishonest manner. Otherwise, especially given that it's you and that you're known to be a habitual liar, I'm going to assume that you're lying this time, as you always do.
Their business model requires you to be shown adverts. Just like media outlets since the dawn of time. Perhaps a Mexican astronaut is offensive to you. It seems to be offensive to your right wing loony mates.

Their business model requires you to be shown adverts. Just like media outlets since the dawn of time. Perhaps a Mexican astronaut is offensive to you. It seems to be offensive to your right wing loony mates.
Someone who may be 500th on the list of a thousand candidates when there are five needed is offensive. Survival is what its about when the worst happens.

I'm not interested in bullshit excuses.

There is an accepted standard for WWW ads, and my adblocker is configured to allow ads that meet this standard. Any advertiser that is not willing to comply with this standard gets blocked; no exceptions.

Nothing about a sleazy malware-laden site offers any excuse for hiding content behind a demand that I let them send malware to my computer.

If you're dumb enough to let that crap into your computer, then that's just one more reason to regard you as non-credible.

Last edited:

If Mexico is so great, why arent they sending their own astronauts into space, just like the Brits....oh wait a minute.............

If Mexico is so great, why arent they sending their own astronauts into space, just like the Brits....oh wait a minute.............
Mexican society is held back by its proximity to the biggest illegal drug market in the world.

Forum List

Back