Self-proclaimed Proud Boy Alan Swinney Found Guilty Of Assault, Menacing, Unlawful Use of Firearm

Ok well I'll sit back and keep counting the right wing terrorist arrest, prosecutions, and guilty rulings or pleas. Meanwhile, you'll still be sitting here waiting for arrests from some group named Antifa that doesnt even exist.
Yeah. Doesn't even exist.

:rolleyes:

So now you want Portland burned to the ground. Make up your mind.
Reading is fundamental, clown. Where did I ever say I wanted Portland put to the torch?
That's for the army of "social justice warriors" in Portland who rioted for months on end last year.
The ones who nailed the doors of Portland police offices shut and then set the building on fire.

Stay out of cities run by your fellow DemoKKKrats, then. They're filthy.
How do you figure that? I'm a few metro stops away from the wonderful city of Washington, DC. I grew up a bus-ride away from Manhattan. How do you know that these places are "filthy." Have you ever been to either one? If it weren't for the pandemic, I would be sitting with friends at an outdoor cafe on 17th Street, talking, eating, drinking, and watching the passers-by, having a good fall evening.

Amen! The city is a magnet for leftist lunatics and it tolerates and encourages the sort of mentally impaired
"social justice warriors" that the prosecutor of the Proud Boy mentioned in court as a wonderful thing.

“He came here with a six shooter so that he could terrorize our social justice movement here in Portland, plain and simple,” said co-prosecutor, deputy district attorney Nathan Vasquez

Trump has been a constant supporter of Proud Boys.

Forum List

Back