Self-proclaimed Proud Boy Alan Swinney Found Guilty Of Assault, Menacing, Unlawful Use of Firearm

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Another violent far right proud boy is off the streets.

He has been found guilty of 11 out of 12 counts.

A sentence date has not been set yet but I hope he gets at least 20 years in prison for his crimes.

do you feel the same way about violent far lefties?...

How about a retrial in a venue where the prosecutor isn't complaining that Swinney was
out to get the "social justice" warriors in Antifa?

Portland is a Marxist strong hold inside the USA and the populace loves Antifa.

How about a retrial in a venue where the prosecutor isn't complaining that Swinney was
out to get the "social justice" warriors in Antifa?

Portland is a Marxist strong hold inside the USA and the populace loves Antifa.
Nope, dont think anyone is going to listen to your dumb idea about a re-trial. Not even wishful thinking. More like delusional thinking. Another right wing terrorist locked up. Still a lot more work to be done though.

Another violent far right proud boy is off the streets.

He has been found guilty of 11 out of 12 counts.

A sentence date has not been set yet but I hope he gets at least 20 years in prison for his crimes.

"Proud boys" is something that was made up by Big Left. It doesn't exist in the real world.

Nope, dont think anyone is going to listen to your dumb idea about a re-trial. Not even wishful thinking. More like delusional thinking. Another right wing terrorist locked up. Still a lot more work to be done though.
I don't think a retrial will be happening either. I only think that it SHOULD happen.
No fair trial can happen in a city as warped as Portland. Antifa good...Proud Boys bad.

”firing paintballs and spraying bear Mace at counterprotesters in Portland last year"

That's hardcore criminality, right there...lol

I dunno about you, but I am anti-Fascist. A member of a right wing terrorist gang? Not so much.
If you think Proud Boys are a "right wing terrorist group" then you don't know the meaning
of "terrorist group" and your opinions and prejudices render your opinions worthless.

”firing paintballs and spraying bear Mace at counterprotesters in Portland last year"

That's hardcore criminality, right there...lol
That is typical Antifa M.O. but the pro Antifa city would sooner burst in flames before it would try Antifa as a terrorist entity despite trying to burn police offices and immigration buildings to the ground.
....with LEOs inside!

If you think Proud Boys are a "right wing terrorist group" then you don't know the meaning
of "terrorist group" and your opinions and prejudices render your opinions worthless.
I said they are a right wing terrorist gang, not group. Canada recognizes Proud Boys as a terrorist group. Look at the role they played in Jan 6th. A bunch of them have Federal conspiracy charges pending. That could result in serious jail time for these terrorists.

I said they are a right wing terrorist gang, not group.
Oh...okay. :rolleyes:
Canada recognizes Proud Boys as a terrorist group.
Oh, Canada. :rolleyes: Okay.

Look at the role they played in Jan 6th. A bunch of them have Federal conspiracy charges pending. That could result in serious jail time for these terrorists.
Oh...okay. :icon_rolleyes:
How many BLM members were instrumental in the riots in Minneapolis?
I assume you also think BLM is a terrorist group as well, by your standards you have stated.

If Portland burned to the ground in it's entirety today, I would be thrilled.
Amen! The city is a magnet for leftist lunatics and it tolerates and encourages the sort of mentally impaired
"social justice warriors" that the prosecutor of the Proud Boy mentioned in court as a wonderful thing.

“He came here with a six shooter so that he could terrorize our social justice movement here in Portland, plain and simple,” said co-prosecutor, deputy district attorney Nathan Vasquez

Oh...okay. :rolleyes:

Oh, Canada. :rolleyes: Okay.

Oh...okay. :icon_rolleyes:
How many BLM members were instrumental in the riots in Minneapolis?
I assume you also think BLM is a terrorist group as well, by your standards you have stated.
Show me that BLM is an organized terrorist organization. Proud Boys, on the other hand has been shown to be a terrorist organization. Designating them as such makes it harder for them to fundraise and attract members while also opening the possibility of ceasing assets. But because you're stupid, you had no idea of the implications of the designation.

Furthermore, I'd like to thank you for supporting the arrest and prosecution of Proud Boys for conspiracy charges in the Federal Court system. Your tax dollars put to great use!

Forum List

Back