Self-Imagined 'Godfather' Cuomo Faces Harsh Reality He Has No Allies, Not Even Family To Help As Feds Close In

Is this all there is too it?
Isn't it enough?

If this is all there is to it, I think it's ridiculous. It would have been a nightmare to track deaths any other way.
As it was deaths from COVID were under counted because so many died at home.

Than why the threats?

notice my initial post, I am here questioning. I am not here defending or accusing Cuomo, yet. I am searching for clarification. I just can't seem to understand the specifics of what he is being accused of. Everything is in generalities or sound bites. It's infuriating.

I want to hear the case against him laid out and then his response. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Isn't it enough?

If this is all there is to it, I think it's ridiculous. It would have been a nightmare to track deaths any other way.

Than why the threats?

notice my initial post, I am here questioning. I am not here defending or accusing Cuomo, yet. I am searching for clarification. I just can't seem to understand the specifics of what he is being accused of. Everything is in generalities or sound bites. It's infuriating.

I want to hear the case against him laid out and then his response. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

No, you're here sucking off Democrats at the behest of their Chinese and Russian masters.

NYC mayor de Blasio backs up Democrat who claims gov. threatened him over COVID death coverup
CUOMO EXPOSED
NYC mayor de Blasio backs up Democrat who claims gov. threatened him over COVID death coverup

View attachment 458610

CNN says Chris Cuomo banned from covering
brother, despite early pandemic exception to do so

Andrew Cuomo is finding out the hard way that he is not the 'Godfather' of NY and that people don;t cower in fear and do whathe tells them to do, that no one is willing to cover for his criminal ineptitude and choices regarding his Nursing Home scandal that resulted in over 15,000 needless elderlyAmerican deaths. No one is willing to help Cuomo cover up more than 15,000 cases of manslaughter and the intentional mis-reporting of the number of elderlydeaths to avoid prosecution.

It is mind boggling to me that this took this long to materialize. We knew months and months ago he was responsible for all those deaths.

CUOMO EXPOSED

View attachment 458610

CNN says Chris Cuomo banned from covering
brother, despite early pandemic exception to do so

Andrew Cuomo is finding out the hard way that he is not the 'Godfather' of NY and that people don;t cower in fear and do whathe tells them to do, that no one is willing to cover for his criminal ineptitude and choices regarding his Nursing Home scandal that resulted in over 15,000 needless elderlyAmerican deaths. No one is willing to help Cuomo cover up more than 15,000 cases of manslaughter and the intentional mis-reporting of the number of elderlydeaths to avoid prosecution.

It is mind boggling to me that this took this long to materialize. We knew months and months ago he was responsible for all those deaths.

They had to wait until after the election.

Let that sink in. The Democrats were perfectly happy to let 15,000 people die so that this story wouldn't get out until after Trump was gone.

Isn't it enough?

Than why the threats?

Governor Cuomo declared on national TV that our elderly are the most likely to die from COVID-19 ....then not long after he signed his policy into effect FORCING virus-infected patients I to nursing homes, which resulted in the needless deaths of over 15,000 elderly Americans.

The reason he did it was because he was worried about a NON-EXISTENT wave of hodpitalization-requiring virus infection cases that would overwhelm NY hospitals. He wanted to keep hospital beds open IN CASE they were needed.

Cuomo made the conscious decision to sacrifice over 15,000 elderly lives to keep hospital beds open IN CASE those beds would be needed in the future, beds they could have put virus-infected patients in instead of putting them in nursing homes.

While Liberal media and others gushed over Cuomo, gave him an Emmy and an award for his 'leadership skills', the arrogant, incompetent, failed, bullying POS was responsible for needlessly sentencing over 15,000 elderly Americans to die.

THEN the SOB illegally misreported / HID the REAL number of deaths, hiding 50% of the numbers because - according to his aide - Cuomo was worried the Trump administration would use those numbers to hold him accountable for the 15,000+ deaths....which he should be!

What Cuomo did is called 'Manslaughter'. If you're not familiar with the definition. It's not premeditated murder but being responsible for the accidental/resulting death of someone by your actions anyway. Cuomo should be charged with over 15,000 counts of MANSLAUGHTER and be sent to prison for the rest of his miserable life!

Then there are the criminal charges for falsifying govt documents / submitting false reports - hiding the true number of deaths.

His own aide and others have become whistle blowers. City Councilmen he has threatened and even DeBlasio, the Mayor of NY are exposing his crimes and bullying attempts to cover it all up.

Cuomo knows he should be expecting a 2am raid by a heavily armed swat team with a full CNN / Fox News crew filming the search warrant raid on his home...but knows as a Democrat that won't happen...

...but he knows this is serious & he should be going to jail for the rest of his life.

Isn't it enough?

Than why the threats?

Governor Cuomo declared on national TV that our elderly are the most likely to die from COVID-19 ....then not long after he signed his policy into effect FORCING virus-infected patients I to nursing homes, which resulted in the needless deaths of over 15,000 elderly Americans.

The reason he did it was because he was worried about a NON-EXISTENT wave of hodpitalization-requiring virus infection cases that would overwhelm NY hospitals. He wanted to keep hospital beds open IN CASE they were needed.

Cuomo made the conscious decision to sacrifice over 15,000 elderly lives to keep hospital beds open IN CASE those beds would be needed in the future, beds they could have put virus-infected patients in instead of putting them in nursing homes.

While Liberal media and others gushed over Cuomo, gave him an Emmy and an award for his 'leadership skills', the arrogant, incompetent, failed, bullying POS was responsible for needlessly sentencing over 15,000 elderly Americans to die.

THEN the SOB illegally misreported / HID the REAL number of deaths, hiding 50% of the numbers because - according to his aide - Cuomo was worried the Trump administration would use those numbers to hold him accountable for the 15,000+ deaths....which he should be!

What Cuomo did is called 'Manslaughter'. If you're not familiar with the definition. It's not premeditated murder but being responsible for the accidental/resulting death of someone by your actions anyway. Cuomo should be charged with over 15,000 counts of MANSLAUGHTER and be sent to prison for the rest of his miserable life!

Then there are the criminal charges for falsifying govt documents / submitting false reports - hiding the true number of deaths.

His own aide and others have become whistle blowers. City Councilmen he has threatened and even DeBlasio, the Mayor of NY are exposing his crimes and bullying attempts to cover it all up.

Cuomo knows he should be expecting a 2am raid by a heavily armed swat team with a full CNN / Fox News crew filming the search warrant raid on his home...but knows as a Democrat that won't happen...

...but he knows this is serious & he should be going to jail for the rest of his life.
This is so well posted...I shared it.

criminal charges for falsifying govt documents / submitting false reports - hiding the true number of deaths

link please, the rest of your post is horse shit

provide a link now, I will bet big time you can't do it. That you are just full of shit
Pull your head out of your ass and click on the link to any major media outlet. This story is at the top of all of them. Even NN is starting to cover it...and when you're a Democrat & CNN darts reporting your scandal you know you are in deep shit.

The takeaway from what's going on with Cuomo is that useful people are only as useful as their usefulness is required by people who are much bigger than they are.

And when those who used you are through with you, you'll be thrown to the same wolves as any other dolt. It's naive to think you're special and that you'll be spared. Really. Heh heh.

Happened to Trump. Happened to Cuomo. Will happen to the brown-shirts when that trend passes...

Last edited:
criminal charges for falsifying govt documents / submitting false reports - hiding the true number of deaths

provide a link now, I will bet big time you can't do it. That you are just full of shit
Pull your head out of your ass and click on the link to any major media outlet. This story is at the top of all of them. Even NN is starting to cover it...and when you're a Democrat & CNN darts reporting your scandal you know you are in deep shit.

another superficial, work on sound bites ass hole

I want fucking facts you pathetic rube. You know, those things forbidden in TRumpism.

Honest, your stupidity is mind blowing.

WTF is wrong with our school system that people can't think?

Our school system is run by people just like you.

Obviously not, I would never allow a dolt like you in a school of mine.

My God, that would destroy the respect for our schools.

Oh, no, it's true. The school board in San Francisco voted to change the names of the schools so they wouldn't honor racists like Dianne Feinstein, and they did it while the schools are still closed. That sounds exactly like something a window-licking shitstain like you would do. Then you would give yourself a raise for it.

I am still waiting ASS HOLE.
Post the links.
Now, bitch.

Oh, no, it's true. The school board in San Francisco voted to change the names of the schools so they wouldn't honor racists like Dianne Feinstein, and they did it while the schools are still closed. That sounds exactly like something a window-licking shitstain like you would do. Then you would give yourself a raise for it.

Go eat shit and bark at teh moon, thanks! :asshole:

I have been trying hard to figure out what this story is about. The best I can figure is that Cuomo counted COVID deaths where they occurred.

In other words, if someone was sick with COVID and lived in a nursing home but died after being transferred to a hospital, it was counted as a hospital death. If someone was sick with COVID and lived in a nursing home an died there, he counted it as a nursing home death.

In so doing, it appeared that the number of people who lived in nursing homes and died of COVID was lower than it was.

Please, no ass holes responses, thanks.
What happened...
The nursing home owners made a fortune via ICD10s and CPTs, promising to contribute to Cuomo's next campaign.
These nursing homes did not have the facilities to prevent spread and many residents and health professionals caught a disease they should not have been exposed to and died.
It's your turn to twist the facts.

Go eat shit and bark at teh moon, thanks! :asshole:

Your surrender is accepted, shitstain.

What's Fredo's take on this clusterfuck?

I assume he's pleading with his 17 viewers to "hang in there, don't believe your lying eyes, my big brother is not an animal!"

Oh, wait.... cnn put a muzzle on that fuckup..... BWAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back