Self-Imagined 'Godfather' Cuomo Faces Harsh Reality He Has No Allies, Not Even Family To Help As Feds Close In

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
NYC mayor de Blasio backs up Democrat who claims gov. threatened him over COVID death coverup
CUOMO EXPOSED
NYC mayor de Blasio backs up Democrat who claims gov. threatened him over COVID death coverup

1613666325241.png

CNN says Chris Cuomo banned from covering
brother, despite early pandemic exception to do so

Andrew Cuomo is finding out the hard way that he is not the 'Godfather' of NY and that people don;t cower in fear and do whathe tells them to do, that no one is willing to cover for his criminal ineptitude and choices regarding his Nursing Home scandal that resulted in over 15,000 needless elderlyAmerican deaths. No one is willing to help Cuomo cover up more than 15,000 cases of manslaughter and the intentional mis-reporting of the number of elderlydeaths to avoid prosecution.

Attachments

• 1613666279389.png
    1613666279389.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 26
CUOMO EXPOSED

View attachment 458610

CNN says Chris Cuomo banned from covering
brother, despite early pandemic exception to do so

Andrew Cuomo is finding out the hard way that he is not the 'Godfather' of NY and that people don;t cower in fear and do whathe tells them to do, that no one is willing to cover for his criminal ineptitude and choices regarding his Nursing Home scandal that resulted in over 15,000 needless elderlyAmerican deaths. No one is willing to help Cuomo cover up more than 15,000 cases of manslaughter and the intentional mis-reporting of the number of elderlydeaths to avoid prosecution.

Andrew "Angel of Death" Cuomo is a shitstain on humanity. He needs to be prosecuted and imprisoned as the worst mass murderer in American history.

De Blasio needs to go down with Cumo due to all of the poor people he let die In the housing projects. Over 1,000 people died due to lack of Information on how to social distance in close quarters, and no PPE. Take them all down. NYC has 500,000 undocumented people that get the best of care. Provided by Dems. aka crooks.

Andrew "Angel of Death" Cuomo is a shitstain on humanity. He needs to be prosecuted and imprisoned as the worst mass murderer in American history.

2nd largest mass murder in history. The largest was perpetrated by thge transexual Pa health rep he appointed as his to his Cabinet who is responsible for more than 20,000 elderly deaths.

....good grief.

DeBlasio smirks, thinking,"You're going down alone, you arrgant SOB"

"If you even think about ratting me out to the feds, exposing how I hid the reral numbers of elderly Americans who died as a result of my Nursing Home plan, I'll destroy you!"

Hey Fredo, how's that working out for you?

I have been trying hard to figure out what this story is about. The best I can figure is that Cuomo counted COVID deaths where they occurred.

In other words, if someone was sick with COVID and lived in a nursing home but died after being transferred to a hospital, it was counted as a hospital death. If someone was sick with COVID and lived in a nursing home an died there, he counted it as a nursing home death.

In so doing, it appeared that the number of people who lived in nursing homes and died of COVID was lower than it was.

Is this all there is too it?

Please, no ass holes responses, thanks.

Forum List

Back