Self-Imagined 'Godfather' Cuomo Faces Harsh Reality He Has No Allies, Not Even Family To Help As Feds Close In

What's Fredo's take on this clusterfuck?

I assume he's pleading with his 17 viewers to "hang in there, don't believe your lying eyes, my big brother is not an animal!"

Oh, wait.... cnn put a muzzle on that fuckup..... BWAHAHAHAHA

That shitstain needs to be prosecuted along with his serial killer brother.

The takeaway from what's going on with Cuomo is that useful people are only as useful as their usefulness is required by people who are much bigger than they are.

And when those who used you are through with you, you'll be thrown to the same wolves as any other dolt. It's naive to think you're special and that you'll be spared. Really. Heh heh.

Happened to Trump. Happened to Cuomo. Will happen to the brown-shirts when that trend passes...
Will happen to Biden and Harris too. Pelosi wants that seat REALLY BAD.

I have been trying hard to figure out what this story is about. The best I can figure is that Cuomo counted COVID deaths where they occurred.

In other words, if someone was sick with COVID and lived in a nursing home but died after being transferred to a hospital, it was counted as a hospital death. If someone was sick with COVID and lived in a nursing home an died there, he counted it as a nursing home death.

In so doing, it appeared that the number of people who lived in nursing homes and died of COVID was lower than it was.

Is this all there is too it?

Please, no ass holes responses, thanks.
What happened...
The nursing home owners made a fortune via ICD10s and CPTs, promising to contribute to Cuomo's next campaign.
These nursing homes did not have the facilities to prevent spread and many residents and health professionals caught a disease they should not have been exposed to and died.
It's your turn to twist the facts.

douche bag, why would I want to twist facts?

BTW, nursing homes always line politicians pockets here in NY but they are in bed with teh republicans, not the DEms.

If you have no facts, please keep your mouth shut.

I have been trying hard to figure out what this story is about. The best I can figure is that Cuomo counted COVID deaths where they occurred.

In other words, if someone was sick with COVID and lived in a nursing home but died after being transferred to a hospital, it was counted as a hospital death. If someone was sick with COVID and lived in a nursing home an died there, he counted it as a nursing home death.

In so doing, it appeared that the number of people who lived in nursing homes and died of COVID was lower than it was.

What happened...
The nursing home owners made a fortune via ICD10s and CPTs, promising to contribute to Cuomo's next campaign.
These nursing homes did not have the facilities to prevent spread and many residents and health professionals caught a disease they should not have been exposed to and died.

BTW, nursing homes always line politicians pockets here in NY but they are in bed with teh republicans, not the DEms.

Maybe Nursing homes prefer Republicans because Republicans don't murder thousands of elderly patients, try to hide it, then set them up to take the blame...

What happened...

Maybe Nursing homes prefer Republicans because Republicans don't murder thousands of elderly patients, try to hide it, then set them up to take the blame...

nothing to do with any of that
It's not about a preference at all. The GOP have simply gravitated, by opportunity to the nursing home industry. What they do is use their political influence buy them and pass favorable legislation for them. It's all done legally but it's as dirty as shit. They privatize them. Fucks the average Joe who needs public nursing homes when they get old. The DEms do equally evil things but not in nursing homes in NY.
The political parties are like the mob. Each has their own territory.

What happened...

It's not about a preference at all. The GOP have simply gravitated, by opportunity to the nursing home industry. What they do is use their political influence buy them and pass favorable legislation for them. It's all done legally but it's as dirty as shit. They privatize them. Fucks the average Joe who needs public nursing homes when they get old. The DEms do equally evil things but not in nursing homes in NY.
The DEms do equally evil things but not in nursing homes in NY.

It's obvious you don't know any nursing home owners.
Over 99% of them are soulless scum.

What happened...

BTW, nursing homes always line politicians pockets here in NY but they are in bed with [SIC] the republicans, not the [SIC] Dems.

Link?

What happened...

The DEms do equally evil things but not in nursing homes in NY.

It's obvious you don't know any nursing home owners.
Over 99% of them are soulless scum.

as a matter of fact I do. and yes I agree, they are scum. Big money makers with the most important coming last. All I am saying is that here in NY this "racket" is the GOP's.

What happened...

BTW, nursing homes always line politicians pockets here in NY but they are in bed with the republicans, not the Dems.

Link?

TRust me on this one, I know. This is not "link" knowledge.

If you don't want to believe, be it so. I honestly could care less.

BTW, please do not change my post in teh future it is even against this forums rules. Thanks.

There was that and then there was him threatening people who exposed that he had covered up the numbers. Of course the that is a moving target as first they said they were undercounted due to them dying in the hospital and then they said that they misreported because they feared Donald Trump retaliating against the state so they may have hoisted themselves by their own petards in giving conflicting reasons after many weeks of refusing to give any explanation whatsoever.

There was that and then there was him threatening people who exposed that he had covered up the numbers.

But he did not cover them up. They were listed where they died.
This is now being claimed as a cover up.

Last night I found a great article that finally laid this all out.
The only "real issue" is he having sent infected patients back into the nursing homes once they did not require hospitalization, the rest is political crap.

I am inclined to give him a pass on this. Many seem to be demanding that hind sight should have been used. :cuckoo:

The threats, I am sure he did. Isn't that a staple of politics? Trump does this out in the open and no one blinks.

There was that and then there was him threatening people who exposed that he had covered up the numbers.

The only "real issue" is he having sent infected patients back into the nursing homes once they did not require hospitalization, the rest is political crap.

I am inclined to give him a pass on this. Many seem to be demanding that hind sight should have been used. :cuckoo:

The threats, I am sure he did. Isn't that a staple of politics? Trump does this out in the open and no one blinks.

Why would you threaten somebody if they were not exposing your wrong-doing?

You can give him all the free passes you want. That is your decision. Cuomo is in deep doo doo regardless. Even his own party in circling his corpse like buzzards.

You can give him all the free passes you want. That is your decision. Cuomo is in deep doo doo regardless. Even his own party in circling his corpse like buzzards.

Yeah, he has a lot on enemies. I sure will not be losing any sleep over it.

I do prefer he stay in charge of COVID, NY has done a remarkable job in bringing COVID to heel under him.

I do prefer he stay in charge of COVID, NY has done a remarkable job in bringing COVID to heel under him.

You don't need him. Hero Joe is at bat now. He will save us all.

In the meantime, Cuomo is going down.

You don't need him. Hero Joe is at bat now. He will save us all.

In the meantime, Cuomo is going down.

Kay sera sera

Joe is too busy creating a SUPER DUPER SPREADER EVENT by flinging the proverbial doors of our borders wide open for the diseased, virus/bug-infested illegal masses he has called to come here for 'free shit' to worry about Cuomo right now.

The Godfather vows to 'Fight Lies' as more and more Democrats begin to pile on Cuomo in midst of FBI Investigation, Whistleblower testimony, and calls for his resignation or Impeachment.

New York governor defiant as nursing home scandal expands, vows to ‘aggressively’ take on ‘lies’
CUOMO REELING

New York governor defiant as nursing home scandal expands, vows to ‘aggressively’ take on ‘lies’

"Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his health department's top official defiantly defended the administration's nursing home policy on Friday, as the Democratic governor acknowledged that he should have provided more public information "sooner" but said he "should have been more aggressive" in fighting "lies" by his "crazy" Republican opponents."

.but it's NOT just Republicans, Gov Cuomo. YOUR OWN AIDE told how you and your team engaged in a criminal cover-up by illegally falsified govt reports and hid the real number of elderly Americans who died because of your policy, criminally under-reporting the numbers by 50%!

So drop the faux 'partisan attack' BS! Democrats are now piling on Cuomo, the latest being AOC minutes ago declaring she fully support the investigation of Gov Cuomo and this scandal.

Your bullying isn't working any more, and your brother has been put on a leash by CNN. He can't help you.

Feeling a litle like Custer right now? Good. I hope you feel as alone and desperate as the elderly in their last hours / days in those nursing homes you sentenced to needlessly die!

I hope impeachment is the least Cuomo faces.

LEFT-LEANING POLITIFACT STILL TRYING TO COVER FOR / PROTECT CUOMO

Left-leaning PolitiFact defended a fact-check that deflected blame on New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D., for his role in an alleged cover-up of thousands of nursing home deaths in the state.

In August, PolitiFact assigned a fact-check rating of ‘Mostly False’ to claims from former Trump official Michael Caputo stating that the governor "planted the seeds of infection that killed thousands of grandmothers and grandfathers."

Despite an admission that Cuomo "faced increasing scrutiny regarding his handling of information related to covid-related deaths among nursing home residents," in the form of a bombshell admission from one of Cuomo’s top aides that he tried to cover up underreported deaths from the policy, the original fact-check ruling remains with a new comment.

Forum List

Back