Cuomo Can Get Thousands Killed By His Irresponsible Actions, But Don’t Squeeze a Butt Or Your Career Is Toast!

The level of morality of the Left.

Long before the sexual-misconduct allegations, back when he had gotten a $5 million book deal and an Emmy "in recognition of his leadership during the [Chinese] COVID-19 pandemic," the governor was signing the death warrants of tens of thousands of the most vulnerable New Yorkers -- and then worked hard to cover it up.

His March 2020 edict forced nursing homes to take in [Chinese] COVID-positive patients. He reversed it in May, but it was too late: More than 6,000 such residents had been admitted to nursing homes, where the disease predictably spread like wildfire. Who knows how many of the more than 15,000 New York nursing-home deaths could have been prevented? And rather than take responsibility, Cuomo's office engaged in a lengthy coverup.

And it wasn't just nursing homes: Another directive barred group homes for the developmentally disabled from denying readmission "based solely on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of [Chinese] COVID-19." At least 552 residents of such homes died of the virus.

Yet there was comparatively little outrage about the betrayal of the developmentally disabled and the elderly, New York's most vulnerable, certainly nothing akin to the (justified) outrage over the sexual-harassment allegations. . .

. . . Here we saw the opposite, not just a governor hastening their demise and his celebrity brother ignoring their plight but a larger media climate in which workplace sexual misconduct outranks sending seniors to their deaths and lying about it, over and over. . .

. . .Why is it so easy for us to get enraged by someone digging up dirt on a sexual-harassment accuser but so hard for us to get enraged at a husband testing positive for [Chinese] COVID at a hospital, then sent back to a group home to infect his wife and watch her die?. . . I wish I knew. But one thing I do know: The brothers Cuomo were brought down for the wrong thing."
So in otherwords, Libs are a collection CRAZY, IMMORAL, And STUPID.

Forum List

Back