Seeing the ignored when on ignore.

Wow, you can RUN OUT of Ignored slots???

I haven't yet. Huh, need to work harder, for higher production.
I look forward to mocking the ignored here. That is why I'm here...lololol

This place has to have some of the dumbest libturds on the net

I never realized how fucking dumb some people are

The people who have these ignore lists are usually people who don’t have the ability to engage in a discussion. They can’t communicate effectively or support their views when challenged. So they shut out the comments they can’t deal with in an intelligent manner.

No, I did not click See Ignored Responses...or whatever it's called. Yet...there they are, spewing all over threads that I am doomed to see.
It's broke. Please fix. Thanks.
25947cde17444ff98b75ec008653b13b.gif

Attachments

• 1636088268437.jpeg
    1636088268437.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 34
No, I did not click See Ignored Responses...or whatever it's called. Yet...there they are, spewing all over threads that I am doomed to see.
It's broke. Please fix. Thanks.
also mods please fix it so we dont have to look at their user names either.no sense in having one if we have to look at that.

The people who have these ignore lists are usually people who don’t have the ability to engage in a discussion. They can’t communicate effectively or support their views when challenged. So they shut out the comments they can’t deal with in an intelligent manner.
errr wrong.people like Gracir wisely use it because they get tired of seeing posters make up outright lies when they cannot refute facts that prove them wrong and refuse to address the evidence and facts they give resorting to lies to try and save face. what a dumbass post.could not be further from the truth,this site has so many trolls that do that all the time and its tiresome watching these trolls evade facts and lie when they cant refute them.:uhoh3:

errr wrong.people like Gracir wisely use it because they get tired of seeing posters make up outright lies when they cannot refute facts that prove them wrong and refuse to address the evidence and facts they give resorting to lies to try and save face. what a dumbass post.could not be further from the truth,this site has so many trolls that do that all the time and its tiresome watching these trolls evade facts and lie when they cant refute them.:uhoh3:
I have noticed an unusually large number of profane trolls here.

I have noticed an unusually large number of profane trolls here.
There are so many of them at this site thst lie all the time I got over 200 on ignore.a few of them i actually kept off for oveR ten years but there comes a point where they’re lies to try and save face in defeat and not contributing anything where enough is enough.

There are so many of them at this site thst lie all the time I got over 200 on ignore.a few of them i actually kept off for oveR ten years but there comes a point where they’re lies to try and save face in defeat and not contributing anything where enough is enough.
Still I think an ignore list is often used by people who can’t support their comments once challenged. I would say if one has 200 people on ignore, they may be part of the problem.

Forum List

Back