Post still vanishing in mid post.

It seems to be getting worse . I am typing a post and it vanishes in mid post. Is it happening to others or is it just my com.
You're part of a conspiracy

I keep getting a message in between posts saying.................Their are more posts to view. view them?

What is that?

I have had that happen a few times.

Copy your post, then just find where the mods merged or relocated the thread, and paste your post.

Nine times out of ten, the thread still exists.

It seems to be getting worse . I am typing a post and it vanishes in mid post. Is it happening to others or is it just my com.

It's those darned Mods again. They have two buttons of their keyboard. One is a "Delete Post" button and the other is a "Delete Thread" button.

Sometimes when they wake up in a drunken stupor from the previous night's orgy, they accidentally miss the Shift key and hit one of the others.

It's telling you there have been more posts made while you were composing your post and that you may want to read them ibefore you make your post.
I'm appointing you moderator because I asked 2 about this AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW AND PASSED ME TO ANOTHER MOD.......oops cap lock.lolol.......................And you knew............lololol

Now if I can only get the S in Sloop capitalized, it would be amazing. I even offered to donate a kidney for it, but no go Joe

It's those darned Mods again. They have two buttons of their keyboard. One is a "Delete Post" button and the other is a "Delete Thread" button.

Sometimes when they wake up in a drunken stupor from the previous night's orgy, they accidentally miss the Shift key and hit one of the others.

Those damn commies.

I'm appointing you moderator because I asked 2 about this AND THEY DIDN'T KNOW AND PASSED ME TO ANOTHER MOD.......oops cap lock.lolol.......................And you knew............lololol

Now if I can only get the S in Sloop capitalized, it would be amazing. I even offered to donate a kidney for it, but no go Joe
That's because they saw what you did and know who you are!

But, I would be a good mod but would not want do it. I have done it a few times and ended up quiting because I never did anything and thought some of the kids were over the top.

Go to settings and change your user name from Hang on sloopy to Hang on Sloopy

I even offered to donate a kidney for it,
Maybe if you had offered to donate one of your own kidneys?

I have had that happen a few times.

Copy your post, then just find where the mods merged or relocated the thread, and paste your post.

Nine times out of ten, the thread still exists.
oh. . . whoops.

I'm sorry, I just made the assumption you weren't on a fondle slap. This advice is only good for folks on a PC or lap top. If you are on a fondle slab of some sort? Your are SOL.

:auiqs.jpg:

I thought I told you never speak to me again? See, no respect. You wouldn't talk to John Wayne that way!
1635604529568.png

I HAve A dIFfeRNt weird issue. Random capital letters are inserted. OnLY on this site.

They have a new one now.
control panel1.jpg

Forum List

Back