Seeing the ignored when on ignore.

now an amazing feature?

if I'm ignoring someone, they can't even see my posts, much less bring their bitch ass troll selves to them.

I wonder if I have been ignored by anyone?

Oh!

Viktor...who swears I am an anti-Semite.

I am not anti any group BTW....that is ridiculous.

I'm not ignoring you, I'm just a bit upset with you right now. After you called a really nice lady (newbie) an asshole. Or said she probably was rather.
Yeah...probably an asshole.

I am rarely incorrect about these types of things.

Smiling glad hands irritate me.

"Look at me...my screen name is supernicecoolladywhocuddleswithkittens"

Meanwhile she wakes her kids up for school by shooting them with rubber bands, intentionally burns her husband's dinner, and flips off the mailman.

Meanwhile she wakes her kids up for school by shooting them with rubber bands, intentionally burns her husband's dinner, and flips off the mailman.

Damn it! I'm supposed to be mad at you why did you have to go and make me laugh. :laughing0301:

is there any chance the OP will start ever start a thread that isn't chock full of whining & bitching?

doubtful.

Who the samhell are you two talking about???

Who the samhell are you two talking about???

Some new girl,.. I can't remember her username but she seems pretty nice. :)

And what I see (temporarily since your sorry ass is on iggie) is a loser fucktard..hence being on iggie.

Yeah, I finally stopped following her. She used to be nice but now she's really starting to get on my nerves. Not that niceness makes much of a difference to me anymore as you are rarely nice,.. but you're hilarious and you're just being brutally honest. :) Btw, I'm glad that you have a sense of humor and that I get to mess with you a bit sometimes. ;)

And what I see (temporarily since your sorry ass is on iggie) is a loser fucktard..hence being on iggie.

go-back-home-whore-island-anchorman-funny-rude-doormat-damn-good.jpg

Some new girl,.. I can't remember her username but she seems pretty nice. :)

Yeah, I finally stopped following her. She used to be nice but now she's really starting to get on my nerves. Not that niceness makes much of a difference to me anymore as you are rarely nice,.. but you're hilarious and you're just being brutally honest. :) Btw, I'm glad that you have a sense of humor and that I get to mess with you a bit sometimes. ;)

you stopped following me because you can't stand the truth.

I see ignored people.

they don't even know they are ignored.

Forum List

Back