Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Compared to Hillary and her death squads Trump is a saint.
Do you think Hillary will get Ghislaine in that NY jail? If I were her, I wouldn't be too happy about being locked up there.
I am waiting for Trump to pardon her in return for her keeping quiet
or maybe she needs a body guard

this is rich
She is right.
Yeah how she handled bengazi is proof.

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.

And not surprising in the least.
How many from trumps ass holeish rally got the virus ? Shame you weren't there supporting your favorite
You didn't get the memo? They called it a protest at the last minute. So no one spread corona!

No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump

Really? Isn't it strange that under Trump's poor leadership, the 1.7 million projected deaths haven't happened? Could it be that you are just lying like the partisan ass we all know you to be?
About that projection, the Trump administration (CDC) projected "as many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die." The wide range was based on various scenarios.

As of today the 7 day average of deaths in the US due Covid 19 is 562. If that rate holds till the end of the year, we will have 232,000 deaths. However, since the daily new cases have more than doubled in the last 30 days, 232,000 is likely a low figure.

So encouraging people to ignore his administration's guidelines is leadership :cuckoo:

And when you can show that Trump has encouraged people to ignore the administration's guidelines, you'll have a point. As it is, you just make yourself look stupid.

"I offered ideas that i believe would address many of the causes of discontent that Americans feel. But i couldn't and wouldn't compete to stoke people's rage and resentment. that's dangerous. it helps leaders who want to take advantage of that rage to hurt people rather than help them. Besides, it's just not how i am wired" - Secretary Clinton

this is why she lost, my friends

Last edited:
No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump

Really? Isn't it strange that under Trump's poor leadership, the 1.7 million projected deaths haven't happened? Could it be that you are just lying like the partisan ass we all know you to be?
About that projection, the Trump administration (CDC) projected "as many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die." The wide range was based on various scenarios.

As of today the 7 day average of deaths in the US due Covid 19 is 562. If that rate holds till the end of the year, we will have 232,000 deaths. However, since the daily new cases have more than doubled in the last 30 days, 232,000 is likely a low figure.

So encouraging people to ignore his administration's guidelines is leadership :cuckoo:
The funny thing is you believe that. Maybe that’s sad you do

How many drunk driving deaths, deaths from using mobile devices? All laws.

you are truly uninformed.

you cry wolf shame on you

from Secretary Clinton's book What Happened:

Since 2016, hundreds of women of all ages approached me to apologize for not voting for me. one time, an old woman dragged her adult daughter by the arm and ordered her to apologize for not voting for me, which she did, head bowed in contrition. I wanted to stare her right in the eyes and say: "You didn't vote? how could you? you abdicated your responsibility as a citizen at the worst possible time! And now you want ME to make YOU feel better?"...Of course, i didn't say any of that....these people were looking for absolution that i just couldnt give

this is how Secretary Clinton described giving her concession speech:

"every time i hugged another sobbing friend, i had to fight back a wave of sadness that threatened to swallow me whole. I felt like i let everyone down. because i did

Bill told me "that was a great speech. History will remember it"

I felt completely and totally depleted. And i knew things would feel worse before they started getting better"

And how was she going to do that? Trump is a machine. He has supernatural energy. Hillary was drunk and sleeping during the second half of her failed attempt. Let's see what she says when Epstein's recruiter says her husband was one of Epstein's best customers. 29 trips to pedophile island for Billy boy.
She knows

Bill loved little boys as much as Biden loves little girls?
That’s silly. 25 women accused Trump of sexual advances. One accused Trump of rape waiting for DNA.
Show the tape
What tape? This is an adult discussion. Exactly what I’m talking about. You don’t even know these topic, you’ve been here this long and you are proving your self an ignorant Trump supporters. The whole world knows these 25 women accusing Trump of sexual advances and one rape. Except YOU.
I always wondered who bought those tabloids at the grocery check out counter. I bet you can even name all 25 too.

Only Trump supporters read tabloids. You may want to update yourself. That’s been posted in several threads already.

this is rich
She is right.

Do you know how many times this Bengazi BS has been debunked? I’m not sure why members like you keep bringing this up. and you’ve been here this long?

this is rich
She is right.

Do you know how many times this Bengazi BS has been debunked? I’m not sure why members like you keep bringing this up. and you’ve been here this long?
Bengazi hapened because of her incompetence. Even the red cross knew to get their people out.

And when you can show that Trump has encouraged people to ignore the administration's guidelines, you'll have a point. As it is, you just make yourself look stupid.
Trump has repeatedly said in his daily briefings he doesn't believe protests against stay-at-home orders are putting people at risk of spreading or getting COVID-19. He refuses to wear a mask and has said that should be up to the individual. He refuse to make social distancing and mask wearing a requirement at his meetings and rallies. He's mocked other that do follow the guidelines. He has done just about everything possible to undermine the CDC guidelines other than telling people to ignore them.

Apparent he believes anything he can do to subvert the guidelines will boost the economy and thus help his re-election. If more people get sick and die, so be it. He doesn't seem to understand that more people getting sick and dying is going to force governors to roll back opening up the economy and is going make more people avoid participating. In other words, what he is doing is self defeating.

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Compared to Hillary and her death squads Trump is a saint.
You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

this is rich
She is right.

Bengazi hapened because of her incompetence. Even the red cross knew to get their people out.
BULLSHIT...... That's been debunked many many times...... Two years of investigation headed by GOP Trey Gowdy. Didn’t find any wrong or mismanagement by Hillary.

Trump is going ballistic about covid on twitter:

"Cases, Cases, Cases! If we didn’t test so much and so successfully, we would have very few cases. If you test 40,000,000 people, you are going to have many cases that, without the testing (like other countries), would not show up every night on the Fake Evening News

In a certain way, our tremendous Testing success gives the Fake News Media all they want, CASES. In the meantime, Deaths and the all important Mortality Rate goes down. You don’t hear about that from the Fake News, and you never will. Anybody need any Ventilators???"

Forum List

Back