Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Trump is going ballistic about covid on twitter:

"Cases, Cases, Cases! If we didn’t test so much and so successfully, we would have very few cases. If you test 40,000,000 people, you are going to have many cases that, without the testing (like other countries), would not show up every night on the Fake Evening News

In a certain way, our tremendous Testing success gives the Fake News Media all they want, CASES. In the meantime, Deaths and the all important Mortality Rate goes down. You don’t hear about that from the Fake News, and you never will. Anybody need any Ventilators???"

Democrats hate the country.

Because of cases they want to shut the country down now, even though as Trump said - this isn't indication that anything has changed. They want to prevent economic success to nominate their basement bitch - Biden.

"Cases, Cases, Cases! If we didn’t test so much and so successfully, we would have very few cases. If you test 40,000,000 people, you are going to have many cases that, without the testing (like other countries), would not show up every night on the Fake Evening News

In a certain way, our tremendous Testing success gives the Fake News Media all they want, CASES. In the meantime, Deaths and the all important Mortality Rate goes down. You don’t hear about that from the Fake News, and you never will. Anybody need any Ventilators???"

Totally HOGWASH. That is Trump ineptness and incompetent defending himself how he screwed up the crisis. Death going down? Who told you that? Trump and Pence?

Other countries as they move along did more testing but their numbers are going down and flat.....Here in US no matter how you look at it the number of infected Americans are going up and deaths are going up. WE ARE GOING THE WRONG DIRECTIONS.

And it’s not going getting to get better till this incompetent idiot president willl show leadership and responsibility. That’s the truth

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Hillary may have been preoccupied with the Trump impeachment trial while Trump was developing a plan to combat CV-19. Unfortunately, the Chinese made it impossible by hoarding all the information they had on the coronavirus away from everybody in the world except North Korea. :rolleyes: The entire media mob and Democrat Party were planning Trump's elimination while Trump was working on a plan to help Americans beat the terrible Corona virus that was threatening the entire world with high incidents of death worldwide. It's a crying shame, and I doubt very seriously that Hillary could beat Donald Trump at anything positive, because she rather pursues fake stories to hurl at the President. IMHO, this repetitive pursuit of negativity on Hillary's part is very damaging to the American people at large, and I am glad she is not the President right now. I guess she still has some fans, however., most of whom are college DNC brainwashees.

My suspicion is that if Biden wins the presidency, he will step aside before his inauguration to pass the presidency on to his pick for Vice President, who well could be Hillary Clinton who cannot win on her own because people don't trust her after her "I forget" diatribe to the Grand Jury considering Whitewater or the Filegate horror which crosses my mind every time I hear about the computer her associates bleached and hatcheted to death.

Why would Trump have developed a plan for Covid 19 when it was just the common flu and a democrat hoax? Well, it Trump developed a plan for handling Covid 19, it was a miserable failure.

There is just about zero chance Biden would choose Hillary Clinton as a running make for many reasons.

Mr. Flopper sez: "Why would Trump have developed a plan for Covid 19 when it was just the common flu and a democrat hoax? Well, it Trump developed a plan for handling Covid 19, it was a miserable failure."

Why Mr. Flopper, Since the Demmies lie about Trump being nekkid in Russia and peeing on Hillary's bed was exposed for the lie it was not intended to ever, ever being found out, they are having so much fun beating up on my dear President Trump who worked on the issue while they were putting the final touches on their abuse-of-power faux impeachment, I'm surprised you would call the only adult in Washington who did his job a miserable failure. By sticking with the niddy griddy, he likely saved thousands of American lives, even if there were downturns. Your real name wouldn't be Mr. Cuomo, who sent all those NY elderly people to their graves who were save until he sent them into nursing homes to house them, would it? He has been the disingenuous special-earth-scorcher-of-Pres. The Donald, saying "miserable failure" for political reasons, for sure. Guess he's like the rest of the Democrats who think the American people are stupid. I believe the upcoming election will show the American people are not near that luny as Cuomo and Maxine's Antifa dogs. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Compared to Hillary and her death squads Trump is a saint.
Do you think Hillary will get Ghislaine in that NY jail? If I were her, I wouldn't be too happy about being locked up there.
I am waiting for Trump to pardon her in return for her keeping quiet

Trump is not that stupid. She would never keep quiet while she thought she could profit from it.

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

Really a hight water mark for the democrats and their lying cohorts.

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

In Texas, we are indeed having hospital overcrowding, but the percentage of deaths are down here in spite of the increase in new viral victims. :texflag:

Because of cases they want to shut the country down now, even though as Trump said - this isn't indication that anything has changed. They want to prevent economic success to nominate their basement bitch - Biden.

The democrats wants to shut the country down. Really? Are you saying that only republicans has business, eat, jobs and families?

Here is Doug Ducey a republican governor of Arizona and Abbott republican governor of Texas both closing bars, restaurants and several venues. Order or mandate to wear mask. For you to blame democrats it’s just totally garbage.

Trump has not shown any leadership and responsibility how to handle this crisis but finger pointing and blaming democrats of his failure. Look at him does he show any care? You would think that this unethical jerk should lead the way in wearing a mask...... . But NOOOO. He said he looks like Lone Ranger....... Trump is part of the problem.

Gov. Greg Abbott orders Texas bars to close again and restaurants to reduce to 50% occupancy as coronavirus spreads

Last edited:

this is rich

Democratic governors ordering nursing homes to take every covid positive nursing home patient killed 60000

CNN will not air this

Several republican governors Arizona, Texas, Florida, Colorado are having a big problem right now. Houston ICUs are overwhelm and so is Arizona.

In Texas, we are indeed having hospital overcrowding, but the percentage of deaths are down here in spite of the increase in new viral victims. :texflag:

There is no increase in victims in Texas, there is an increase in testing revealing more victims, if there really was an increase in victims then the deaths would be up too

The democrats wants to shut the country down. Really? Are you saying that only republicans has business, eat, jobs and families?

Here is Doug Ducey a republican governor of Arizona and Abbott republican governor of Texas both closing bars, restaurants and several venues. Order or mandate to wear mask. For you to blame democrats it’s just totally garbage.

Trump has not shown any leadership and responsibility how to handle this crisis but finger pointing and blaming democrats of his failure. Look at him does he show any care? You would think that this unethical jerk should lead the way in wearing a mask...... . But NOOOO. He said he looks like Lone Ranger....... Trump is part of the problem.

Gov. Greg Abbott orders Texas bars to close again and restaurants to reduce to 50% occupancy as coronavirus spreads

Democrats are helping shut the country down by looting.

Grow up silly

You may want to give any link. Prove it otherwise you are nothing but a pure LIAR.

Anyone can do far better than this unfit unethical arrogant corrupted prick Trump.

Except for you and the corrupt democrats. Always claiming something with no proof, like the impeachment fiasco.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

this is rich

CNN will not air this

You may want to update yourself what hospital overcrowding means. People tested positive doesn’t mean they need hospitalization. But if you are tested + and you need hospitalization means some of the people will die. That’s the truth.

Democrats are helping shut the country down by looting.

Grow up silly

Since when a democrat leaderships support looting? Since when a looting shut the country down?

this is rich

CNN will not air this

You may want to update yourself what hospital overcrowding means. People tested positive doesn’t mean they need hospitalization. But if you are tested + and you need hospitalization means some of the people will die. That’s the truth.

Proof that hospitals are killing people. You have nothing on me kid, I had this baby disease

this is rich

CNN will not air this

There is no increase in victims in Texas, there is an increase in testing revealing more victims, if there really was an increase in victims then the deaths would be up too

Let’s pretend that you know what you are talking about....
A republican governor is so stupid to close done several venues and order mask mandate is wrong?
The increase of the infections only showed up or infected in last 3 days? Or they got infected 14 days ago when these tough moron congregate inside bars and other venues NOT wearing mask.
Here’s couple of links to update yourself what is going on with your state.

What do you mean no proof? Proof was overwhelming. Trump was only saved by his impotent goons republicans in the senate. Otherwise he could have been kick out of the WH.

Corrupt? Trump was ordered to shut down his Trump fraud foundation and pay $2 millions. Trump university? Hide his tax returns. You may want to think all of that when you talk about corruption.

Nancy Pelosi and her tax returns ring a bell?

This "overwhelming evidence" seems to have failed to produce the desired result which leads to doubt about the veracity of this "evidence". As for any goons, they would seem to be very potent as they succeeded.

Perhaps a reality check would be good for you. It may clear your mind about what facts truly are.

Forum List

Back