Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

But, there is a task way more important than dealing with covid.

This task is the reason many people were forced to vote for Trump. The candidate's ability to perform this one task was really the only qualification and the only job as POTUS or the sole factor in declaring that candidate's would-be administration a complete success.

What task, you ask?

Trump does a much better job of NOT BEING HILLARY CLINTON than Hillary Clinton. That is all that is required. It is the only thing that matters. Mission accomplished.

Either you are in denial or just hallucinating.

What mission accomplished? when we are still suffering. There are more infections than before and deaths are still climbing up. Instead of getting better we are going the wrong directions compared to other countries.....

You call that mission accomplished? That’s silly. Polls after Polls Trump is well behind.

Look at his behavior and attitude just pure arrogant unethical jerk. Does it looks like he cares? You have 4 months left to enjoy.
You're really going to dislike his second term.

You are going to hide after one term after your dude leave the WH. Biden just beat Trump in last 2 months of campaign donations. In June Biden got $141 millions vs $131 millions for Trump. In May Biden got $81 millions vs Trump $74 millions. Tired of winning?
I wonder if the 720 million women out of work in the US will vote for Biden
Oh no They'll all vote for the pussy grabber ,,,, Damn right they'll vote for Biden They're not stupid like trumps gang of trailer trash are

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.

And not surprising in the least.
How many from trumps ass holeish rally got the virus ? Shame you weren't there supporting your favorite
Probably zero.

this is rich
She is right.
Actually Hillary is clearly spreading covid

You do know or you don’t even know that COVID-19 showed up here in US JANUARY 2020. NOT 2016.
LOL ....... These are Trump supporters.

If covid 19 was really a bat virus, then it was present long before 2019

LOL idiots believe the mind programming on the news

Nothing new about coronavirus at all

Coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1930s when an acute respiratory infection of domesticated chickens was shown to be caused by infectious bronchitis virus (IBV).[14] Arthur Schalk and M.C. Hawn described in 1931 a new respiratory infection of chickens in North Dakota. The infection of new-born chicks was characterized by gasping and listlessness. The chicks' mortality rate was 40–90%.[15] Fred Beaudette and Charles Hudson six years later successfully isolated and cultivated the infectious bronchitis virus which caused the disease.[16] In the 1940s, two more animal coronaviruses, mouse hepatitis virus (MHV) and transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), were isolated.[17] It was not realized at the time that these three different viruses were related.[18]

What was discovered in the 30's was the first of a large family of virus in the coronavirus family. It did not cause Covid 19 and for that matter did not infect humans.

Actually the people who get covid 19 and do not get sick are not getting sick because they already have immunity from a previous exposure

But you believe what you hear on the fake news
Dude, that makes no sense whatsoever. By definition, covid-19 is a sickness.

The pandemic is a mental sickness, my entire family had covid and no one was seriously sick

Grow up, they want to vaccinate you and it has nothing to do with covid

CIA false flag operation

Codename covid-19

As indIcated by the post, it definitely affects the brain. I suppose all those people being hospitalized are just coincidence.

The pandemic is a mental sickness, my entire family had covid and no one was seriously sick

CIA false flag operation

Codename covid-19
I'm not sure whether you are a run-of-the-mill tin foil hat conspiracy theorist, an actual clinical paranoid schizophrenic, just plain stupid/ignorant, or any combination of the above.

Or just playing one at USMB.

:dunno:

CIA false flag operation

Codename covid-19
I'm not sure whether you are a run-of-the-mill tin foil hat conspiracy theorist, an actual clinical paranoid schizophrenic, just plain stupid/ignorant, or any combination of the above.

Or just playing one at USMB.

:dunno:

Funny you sound like the FBI turds that I schooled

this is rich
Well, it’s not saying much. Anyone would have done better then Trump, even a pet hamster.
Why didn’t you run it for president? Oh wait, you did and lost. You’re wrong
The Trumps of the world always have an advantage the first time around. There is only one way to tell the truth and a hundred ways to lie. Trump literally just told people what they want to hear. He puts on a show.
The second time around is much different for the independent voter, the largest group. Now we all know the presidency didn’t change this con artist. That’s all he knows. Couple that with the gop cheating.......
Huh?

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

She should just say that she is going to testify on herself and be suicided.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.

Compared to Hillary and her death squads Trump is a saint.

Hillary says and claims a lot of things but tends to lie about all of them or speak when it is past time for action.

After more than 3 years. Trump lied a lot of things a well known corrupted, pathological liar.
Still waiting on that lie smart ass. You got nothing

Dude I gave you several of Trump lies and you came back nothing.

Benghazi to begin with, claims of innocence about all the deaths that follow her around, claims that she actually won the 2016 election and all of her excuses for why she didn't. If you are a true believer in Clinton you should have no trouble showing all of these to be false. Plus, she is a democrat and lying is what they do best.

I answered everyone of them. You should reread the thread. Still waiting.

All day every day. The truth is my friend

What truth? You don’t even know the difference when your fake messiah is lying.

Okay. Let me repeat the same Trump lie that I gave you couple of times.

Diring interview with Hannity. Trump said .... Biden wants to defund the police force. That’s a lie. Biden never said that. Biden do not support defunding police force. Trump lied...... Prove to me that Trump didn’t lie.

Your turn. I’ll wait.

Biden supporting defunding the police with a goal towards disbanding them in favor of a democratic brown shirt force.

His desire to do this proves you are lying about Trump, again.

I answered everyone of them. You should reread the thread. Still waiting.

All day every day. The truth is my friend

What truth? You don’t even know the difference when your fake messiah is lying.

Okay. Let me repeat the same Trump lie that I gave you couple of times.

Diring interview with Hannity. Trump said .... Biden wants to defund the police force. That’s a lie. Biden never said that. Biden do not support defunding police force. Trump lied...... Prove to me that Trump didn’t lie.

Your turn. I’ll wait.
You can’t post a lie Why?

I’m waiting kkkr

I didn’t post lies... I only post straight facts and reality. I don’t run around and BULLSHIT like you...... So prove to me that Trump didn’t lie about Biden defunding police force.... I’m still waiting.

CNN)Joe Biden said Monday that he does not support some calls to "defund the police."

"No, I don't support defunding the police," the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee said in an interview with CBS while in Houston to meet with the family of George Floyd
June 18, 2020 interview with Hannity. Trump told Hannity that Biden wants to defund the police force. That’s a lie. Biden came out expressed he does NOT support defunding police force.

Still easy.
Here

How many from trumps ass holeish rally got the virus ? Shame you weren't there supporting your favorite
Probably zero.

this is rich
She is right.

You do know or you don’t even know that COVID-19 showed up here in US JANUARY 2020. NOT 2016.

Coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1930s when an acute respiratory infection of domesticated chickens was shown to be caused by infectious bronchitis virus (IBV).[14] Arthur Schalk and M.C. Hawn described in 1931 a new respiratory infection of chickens in North Dakota. The infection of new-born chicks was characterized by gasping and listlessness. The chicks' mortality rate was 40–90%.[15] Fred Beaudette and Charles Hudson six years later successfully isolated and cultivated the infectious bronchitis virus which caused the disease.[16] In the 1940s, two more animal coronaviruses, mouse hepatitis virus (MHV) and transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), were isolated.[17] It was not realized at the time that these three different viruses were related.[18]

What was discovered in the 30's was the first of a large family of virus in the coronavirus family. It did not cause Covid 19 and for that matter did not infect humans.

Actually the people who get covid 19 and do not get sick are not getting sick because they already have immunity from a previous exposure

CIA false flag operation

Codename covid-19
You conspiracy theory fails because there is no vaccine, dumbass.

Huh?

Probably zero.

this is rich
She is right.

CIA false flag operation

Codename covid-19
You conspiracy theory fails because there is no vaccine, dumbass.

Huh?

Humor the ass?

Do you think Hillary will get Ghislaine in that NY jail? If I were her, I wouldn't be too happy about being locked up there.

But, there is a task way more important than dealing with covid.

This task is the reason many people were forced to vote for Trump. The candidate's ability to perform this one task was really the only qualification and the only job as POTUS or the sole factor in declaring that candidate's would-be administration a complete success.

What task, you ask?

Trump does a much better job of NOT BEING HILLARY CLINTON than Hillary Clinton. That is all that is required. It is the only thing that matters. Mission accomplished.

Either you are in denial or just hallucinating.

What mission accomplished? when we are still suffering. There are more infections than before and deaths are still climbing up. Instead of getting better we are going the wrong directions compared to other countries.....

You call that mission accomplished? That’s silly. Polls after Polls Trump is well behind.

Look at his behavior and attitude just pure arrogant unethical jerk. Does it looks like he cares? You have 4 months left to enjoy.
You're really going to dislike his second term.

You are going to hide after one term after your dude leave the WH. Biden just beat Trump in last 2 months of campaign donations. In June Biden got $141 millions vs $131 millions for Trump. In May Biden got $81 millions vs Trump $74 millions. Tired of winning?
I wonder if the 720 million women out of work in the US will vote for Biden

Or the 150 million Americans dead from gun violence since 2007.

No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump

Really? Isn't it strange that under Trump's poor leadership, the 1.7 million projected deaths haven't happened? Could it be that you are just lying like the partisan ass we all know you to be?
About that projection, the Trump administration (CDC) projected "as many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die." The wide range was based on various scenarios.

As of today the 7 day average of deaths in the US due Covid 19 is 562. If that rate holds till the end of the year, we will have 232,000 deaths. However, since the daily new cases have more than doubled in the last 30 days, 232,000 is likely a low figure.

So encouraging people to ignore his administration's guidelines is leadership :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Do you think Hillary will get Ghislaine in that NY jail? If I were her, I wouldn't be too happy about being locked up there.
I am waiting for Trump to pardon her in return for her keeping quiet

Forum List

Back