Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

But, there is a task way more important than dealing with covid.

This task is the reason many people were forced to vote for Trump. The candidate's ability to perform this one task was really the only qualification and the only job as POTUS or the sole factor in declaring that candidate's would-be administration a complete success.

What task, you ask?

Trump does a much better job of NOT BEING HILLARY CLINTON than Hillary Clinton. That is all that is required. It is the only thing that matters. Mission accomplished.

Either you are in denial or just hallucinating.

What mission accomplished? when we are still suffering. There are more infections than before and deaths are still climbing up. Instead of getting better we are going the wrong directions compared to other countries.....

You call that mission accomplished? That’s silly. Polls after Polls Trump is well behind.

Look at his behavior and attitude just pure arrogant unethical jerk. Does it looks like he cares? You have 4 months left to enjoy.
You're really going to dislike his second term.

You are going to hide after one term after your dude leave the WH. Biden just beat Trump in last 2 months of campaign donations. In June Biden got $141 millions vs $131 millions for Trump. In May Biden got $81 millions vs Trump $74 millions. Tired of winning?

Slime mold would have done a better job on Covid than Tramp!!!!!
Kinda funny how it's the Democrat localities that got hit the worst.
That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
Yes it is true, you TDS afflicted moron.
Afraid not. We're looking at new records every day.
Bullshit, New York holds the record and no red state will ever get close.
Yeah Mo but NY is on the downswing and your red states are tripling with the virus As your people would say GOD IS GOOD
the red states are not putting infected patients back into old folks homes ....the death rate is dropping across the country .

This task is the reason many people were forced to vote for Trump. The candidate's ability to perform this one task was really the only qualification and the only job as POTUS or the sole factor in declaring that candidate's would-be administration a complete success.

What task, you ask?

Trump does a much better job of NOT BEING HILLARY CLINTON than Hillary Clinton. That is all that is required. It is the only thing that matters. Mission accomplished.

What mission accomplished? when we are still suffering. There are more infections than before and deaths are still climbing up. Instead of getting better we are going the wrong directions compared to other countries.....

You call that mission accomplished? That’s silly. Polls after Polls Trump is well behind.

Look at his behavior and attitude just pure arrogant unethical jerk. Does it looks like he cares? You have 4 months left to enjoy.

You are going to hide after one term after your dude leave the WH. Biden just beat Trump in last 2 months of campaign donations. In June Biden got $141 millions vs $131 millions for Trump. In May Biden got $81 millions vs Trump $74 millions. Tired of winning?

I will do no such thing. If Biden wins I will continue laughing at the both of you.

Nobody wants to go where repubs live. Nothing to do or see but cows fucking each other.

Cows fucking each other feeds the country. Meth heads destroy it.
You should stop doing meth then.
Weak.
Stop making excuses like youre weak and get mentally strong. You can stop doing the meth.

In reality there's good chance my hard works pays for your housing food and overall lifestyle. A simple thank you will do.
Theres no chance anything you do has any affect on me. You live in a trailer park and cash welfare checks.

Nobody wants to go where repubs live. Nothing to do or see but cows fucking each other.

You have no evidence or reason to believe that LaL does meth. So I suspect that is just you projecting your perceived moral failure onto him. Are you a geeker?

Maybe George Floyd should have took your advice to stop doing meth. The autopsy reports show that convicted felon George Floyd was under the influence of a goofball when he was arrested.

A speedball is bad enough.

A speedball = cocaine+heroin.

Upper+downer

A goofball = methamphetamine+fentanyl

They call it a goofball rather than a speedball because the meth negatively affects the cognitive function of your brain much more quickly and profoundly than cocaine.

The autopsy reports show that Floyd was on meth and fentanyl.

A simple Naloxone injection probably would have saved his life, but made him much more erratic and combative.

Last edited:

You have no evidence or reason to believe that LaL does meth. So I suspect that is just you projecting your perceived moral failure onto him. Are you a geeker?

Maybe George Floyd should have took your advice to stop doing meth. The autopsy reports show that convicted felon George Floyd was under the influence of a goofball when he was arrested.

Upper+downer

They call it a goofball rather than a speedball because the meth negatively affects the cognitive function of your brain much more quickly and profoundly than cocaine.

" You have no evidence or reason to believe that LaL does meth. "

I have plenty of evidence that Lal does meth. He told me he was arrested for it twice.

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Hillary may have been preoccupied with the Trump impeachment trial while Trump was developing a plan to combat CV-19. Unfortunately, the Chinese made it impossible by hoarding all the information they had on the coronavirus away from everybody in the world except North Korea. :rolleyes: The entire media mob and Democrat Party were planning Trump's elimination while Trump was working on a plan to help Americans beat the terrible Corona virus that was threatening the entire world with high incidents of death worldwide. It's a crying shame, and I doubt very seriously that Hillary could beat Donald Trump at anything positive, because she rather pursues fake stories to hurl at the President. IMHO, this repetitive pursuit of negativity on Hillary's part is very damaging to the American people at large, and I am glad she is not the President right now. I guess she still has some fans, however., most of whom are college DNC brainwashees.

My suspicion is that if Biden wins the presidency, he will step aside before his inauguration to pass the presidency on to his pick for Vice President, who well could be Hillary Clinton who cannot win on her own because people don't trust her after her "I forget" diatribe to the Grand Jury considering Whitewater or the Filegate horror which crosses my mind every time I hear about the computer her associates bleached and hatcheted to death.

Why would Trump have developed a plan for Covid 19 when it was just the common flu and a democrat hoax? Well, it Trump developed a plan for handling Covid 19, it was a miserable failure.

There is just about zero chance Biden would choose Hillary Clinton as a running make for many reasons.

I believe I mentioned that the Chinese were not upfront with other nations in the world who have suffered the same as us without specific information that indeed, it is passed through the vectors of human to human exposure. They knew it was contagious and didn't tell.

That is certainly debatable. Did China have scientific valid proof of human to human transmission prior to January? The virus infected bats. That is pretty well established. It's also obviously that the virus did a species jump to humans probably in November. However without contact tracing, and tests for the virus which was not available, there would be no way of establishing human to human transmission. By January there were enough cases of the virus that could not have been spread by bats, that Chinese researchers at the Wuhan Virlogy Institute concluded that it's being spread by humans but there was no valid proof, just conjecture. On January 5th, China release the genome of the virus which provided scientists around the world the data needed to construct test kits which would certainly be need for tracing human to human transmission. In mid-January the Chinese government officially acknowledged that the virus was being spread by human to human transmission, something anyone who was following the events in China would have concluded a month early as our intelligence people did and so informed the president.

Once the genome was released about Jan 5th, the US should have immediately began developing tests for the virus as did the WHO, and dozens of other nations around the world. Many other countries had developed tests kits were sending them out in February. In the US, test kits became available about the 1st of March and they were defective.

Even it China had been able to say a month earlier that they believed the virus was spread by human to human transmission it would have made little difference because they did not have the genome of the virus and no proof of human transmission. The bottom line is that the US got the data to construct test kits at same time as rest of world. The difference being many countries had working tests in February and the US only had tests that didn't work. What you should be asking is why not?

Last edited:

Upper+downer

" You have no evidence or reason to believe that LaL does meth. "

I have plenty of evidence that Lal does meth. He told me he was arrested for it twice.
If that's true, then I stand corrected.

Any of the 2016 presidential candidates like Fiona or Dr. Carson with their eyes close could have done far better than this lousy Trump. Trump destroyed this country big time
Then why did they lose to him? You can’t get nothing right

Because of people like you who adored him no matter how corrupted disgusting dishonest person he is.
My choice right? Why do you have problems with excepting someone has different philosophy of doing something? We won, put more salve on your ass and move on!

this is rich
bbr sez: "Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid"

I doubt that she would have been stupid enough to violate her own coronavirus guidelines which are our only defense against a virus that has killed 132,000 people and is destroying the economy. In fact, I don't think any potential candidate would act in such a stupid, irresponsible manner.

Hillary may have been preoccupied with the Trump impeachment trial while Trump was developing a plan to combat CV-19. Unfortunately, the Chinese made it impossible by hoarding all the information they had on the coronavirus away from everybody in the world except North Korea. :rolleyes: The entire media mob and Democrat Party were planning Trump's elimination while Trump was working on a plan to help Americans beat the terrible Corona virus that was threatening the entire world with high incidents of death worldwide. It's a crying shame, and I doubt very seriously that Hillary could beat Donald Trump at anything positive, because she rather pursues fake stories to hurl at the President. IMHO, this repetitive pursuit of negativity on Hillary's part is very damaging to the American people at large, and I am glad she is not the President right now. I guess she still has some fans, however., most of whom are college DNC brainwashees.

My suspicion is that if Biden wins the presidency, he will step aside before his inauguration to pass the presidency on to his pick for Vice President, who well could be Hillary Clinton who cannot win on her own because people don't trust her after her "I forget" diatribe to the Grand Jury considering Whitewater or the Filegate horror which crosses my mind every time I hear about the computer her associates bleached and hatcheted to death.

Why would Trump have developed a plan for Covid 19 when it was just the common flu and a democrat hoax? Well, it Trump developed a plan for handling Covid 19, it was a miserable failure.

There is just about zero chance Biden would choose Hillary Clinton as a running make for many reasons.

Because he had to. He let the hoax experts have their way. Now we all know it indeed was a hoax. All kinds of evidence

Yeah, tell that to 135,000 families mourning the deaths of love ones that it's just a hoax.

No question Hillary or any other person would have provided better leadership than Trump

Really? Isn't it strange that under Trump's poor leadership, the 1.7 million projected deaths haven't happened? Could it be that you are just lying like the partisan ass we all know you to be?

That's not true since it's not over and red states are setting records.
Yes it is true, you TDS afflicted moron.
Afraid not. We're looking at new records every day.
Bullshit, New York holds the record and no red state will ever get close.
Yeah Mo but NY is on the downswing and your red states are tripling with the virus As your people would say GOD IS GOOD
So you Democrats had a bunch of Covid infection parties disguised as George Floyd tributes and you successfully brought the numbers of c-19 cases up in some Red states. Good job! You must be so proud, fucking traitors.

However, you fucked yourselves, because those cases are primarily in Democrat enclaves in those red states.
You'll get what's coming to you soon enough GOD IS GOOD Buy stock in a casket company or do you prefer cremation?
Ohhh Noooo! :omg: :eek:

An internet tough guy is threatening me with death. I'm soooo frightened and intimidated that I don't know if I will ever dare to rip his arguments to sheds with the tools of logic and facts ever again!

eddiew , Fuck off, stupid bitch.

this is rich
Well, it’s not saying much. Anyone would have done better then Trump, even a pet hamster.
Why didn’t you run it for president? Oh wait, you did and lost. You’re wrong
The Trumps of the world always have an advantage the first time around. There is only one way to tell the truth and a hundred ways to lie. Trump literally just told people what they want to hear. He puts on a show.
The second time around is much different for the independent voter, the largest group. Now we all know the presidency didn’t change this con artist. That’s all he knows. Couple that with the gop cheating.......

And not surprising in the least.
How many from trumps ass holeish rally got the virus ? Shame you weren't there supporting your favorite
Probably zero.

this is rich
She is right.
Actually Hillary is clearly spreading covid

You do know or you don’t even know that COVID-19 showed up here in US JANUARY 2020. NOT 2016.
LOL ....... These are Trump supporters.

If covid 19 was really a bat virus, then it was present long before 2019

LOL idiots believe the mind programming on the news

Nothing new about coronavirus at all

Coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1930s when an acute respiratory infection of domesticated chickens was shown to be caused by infectious bronchitis virus (IBV).[14] Arthur Schalk and M.C. Hawn described in 1931 a new respiratory infection of chickens in North Dakota. The infection of new-born chicks was characterized by gasping and listlessness. The chicks' mortality rate was 40–90%.[15] Fred Beaudette and Charles Hudson six years later successfully isolated and cultivated the infectious bronchitis virus which caused the disease.[16] In the 1940s, two more animal coronaviruses, mouse hepatitis virus (MHV) and transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), were isolated.[17] It was not realized at the time that these three different viruses were related.[18]

What was discovered in the 30's was the first of a large family of virus in the coronavirus family. It did not cause Covid 19 and for that matter did not infect humans.

Actually the people who get covid 19 and do not get sick are not getting sick because they already have immunity from a previous exposure

But you believe what you hear on the fake news
Dude, that makes no sense whatsoever. By definition, covid-19 is a sickness.

The pandemic is a mental sickness, my entire family had covid and no one was seriously sick

Grow up, they want to vaccinate you and it has nothing to do with covid

CIA false flag operation

Codename covid-19

How many from trumps ass holeish rally got the virus ? Shame you weren't there supporting your favorite
Probably zero.

this is rich
She is right.

You do know or you don’t even know that COVID-19 showed up here in US JANUARY 2020. NOT 2016.

Coronaviruses were first discovered in the 1930s when an acute respiratory infection of domesticated chickens was shown to be caused by infectious bronchitis virus (IBV).[14] Arthur Schalk and M.C. Hawn described in 1931 a new respiratory infection of chickens in North Dakota. The infection of new-born chicks was characterized by gasping and listlessness. The chicks' mortality rate was 40–90%.[15] Fred Beaudette and Charles Hudson six years later successfully isolated and cultivated the infectious bronchitis virus which caused the disease.[16] In the 1940s, two more animal coronaviruses, mouse hepatitis virus (MHV) and transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), were isolated.[17] It was not realized at the time that these three different viruses were related.[18]

What was discovered in the 30's was the first of a large family of virus in the coronavirus family. It did not cause Covid 19 and for that matter did not infect humans.

Actually the people who get covid 19 and do not get sick are not getting sick because they already have immunity from a previous exposure

The pandemic is a mental sickness, my entire family had covid and no one was seriously sick

CIA false flag operation

Codename covid-19
You conspiracy theory fails because there is no vaccine, dumbass.

And how was she going to do that? Trump is a machine. He has supernatural energy. Hillary was drunk and sleeping during the second half of her failed attempt. Let's see what she says when Epstein's recruiter says her husband was one of Epstein's best customers. 29 trips to pedophile island for Billy boy.
She knows

Bill loved little boys as much as Biden loves little girls?
That’s silly. 25 women accused Trump of sexual advances. One accused Trump of rape waiting for DNA.
Show the tape
What tape? This is an adult discussion. Exactly what I’m talking about. You don’t even know these topic, you’ve been here this long and you are proving your self an ignorant Trump supporters. The whole world knows these 25 women accusing Trump of sexual advances and one rape. Except YOU.
I always wondered who bought those tabloids at the grocery check out counter. I bet you can even name all 25 too.

Probably zero.

this is rich
She is right.

CIA false flag operation

Codename covid-19
You conspiracy theory fails because there is no vaccine, dumbass.

LOL there are lots of vaccines doofus

What task, you ask?

I wonder if the 720 million women out of work in the US will vote for Biden

Forum List

Back