Secret Service shows up at delaware gun shop that sold hunter biden his weapon.... and

candycorn & bodecea
I don't know why it matters what shop, but it's StarQuest Shooters & Survival Supply, owned by Ron Palmieri.

[Link]

I think he picked that shop because he read, while he was stoned, that they also sell supplies for Hunters. :auiqs.jpg:

Here is Hunter's 4473....

Hunter-Biden-firearm-application.jpg
Hunter lives in California.

He didn't move to CA till the end of 2020, the gun episode happened in 2018. Any more deflections you want to throw around?

Wow 4 years ago this alleged incident took place--before President Biden even decided to run for office? LOL.... you guys need some new material.

What a crock of spinning partisan, un-newsworthy bull shit.....OAN and Tom Finton....

:lol:

So, what's the problem?

What does the linked video tell us??? Mish mash trash.

I see the molehill,

I just can't figure out what MOUNTAIN y'all are trying to make out of it???

------------
Have you failed to pin Hunter Biden for any of the numerous crimes you accused him of committing overseas in the Ukraine, and China, and the Lord only knows where else, so now you are trying to go after him for buying a gun, or owning a gun in 2018??? After his 2016 rehab and two years of sobriety? For answering no, as to whether he was a drug addict (or alcoholic)?

I'd call that, a real Witch Hunt!!!! :lol::lol:

Wow 4 years ago this alleged incident took place--before President Biden even decided to run for office? LOL.... you guys need some new material.
No, we don't.

The old material is just fine.

Weapons, laptops, crack whores, underage crack whores, foreign spies, graft up the ying yang, ten percent for the Big Guy...

Clearly this "evidence" is likely fabricated as are the wild tall tales about some laptop.

lol

You clowns are SO fucked.

All the fun stuff is going to be ready just in time for '24.

You're looking at 16 years of Republican presidents. Republican House in 39 days. I hope you enjoy the taste of fresh fecal matter in the morning, you'll be eating a lot of it.

Wow, you sure have changed your tune, candycorn.

You went from being suspicious that it ever happened, to posting nonsense implying Hunter did not live in Deleware at the time he bought the gun at a Delaware shop, to now saying it's not a big deal if a president's crackhead son bought an illegal gun since it was four years ago.

Forum List

Back