Secret Service should arrest and detain people at CNN for threatening Trump assassination

CNN, and all the liberal Democrats, have finally gone off the deep end when they are openly encouraging the assassination of the President-elect before he can be sworn in. This is despicable, and we have not seen treason so openly since the dark days of the Civil War, when the Democrats in the South, angry they lost their treasonous rebellion, assassinated Abraham Lincoln.

Meh,

Donna Brazile is a vile piece of shit. Still, speculation is not encouraging.

Brazile and the other Soros controlled pukes at CNN were just masturbating to a fantasy.

Just ignore them, they are just reporting fake news on behalf of a foreign national to diminish the American electorate.

CNN, and all the liberal Democrats, have finally gone off the deep end when they are openly encouraging the assassination of the President-elect before he can be sworn in. This is despicable, and we have not seen treason so openly since the dark days of the Civil War, when the Democrats in the South, angry they lost their treasonous rebellion, assassinated Abraham Lincoln.

Meh,

Donna Brazile is a vile piece of shit. Still, speculation is not encouraging.

Brazile and the other Soros controlled pukes at CNN were just masturbating to a fantasy.

Just ignore them, they are just reporting fake news on behalf of a foreign national to diminish the American electorate.

:lol:

Do you know how I know that you didn't even bother to watch the clip before chiming in with your bullshit?

Trump should create his own news network - so he can speak Truth directly to the people!

That's what he has Twitter for...

The Truth is never longer than 140 characters.

The truth is never found on CNN, that's for damned sure.

BTW, I voted for Johnson, who is a complete moron, but still was preferable to the other two,

Still, Trump beats the shit out of Mafia Hillary, and Obummer.

[

Do you know how I know that you didn't even bother to watch the clip before chiming in with your bullshit?

Because I've said a thousand times that I block video?

NO matter, there IS a transcript...

Ok.

Do you know how I know that you didn't even bother to read the transcript before chiming in with your bullshit?

This crap will end tomorrow. Cnn will pay. Mark my words.

[

Ok.

Do you know how I know that you didn't even bother to read the transcript before chiming in with your bullshit?

As always, you know only what Soros programs you to know.

{CNN decided to run a “what if Trump is assassinated” segment yesterday, noting that an Obama official would be the one to take the reins of power should the entire top-level of the presidential line of succession be wiped out in a possible attack. The network noted that if the president and vice president-elect, along with the speaker of the house and president pro tempore, are killed, the line of succession drifts to the cabinet, starting with the secretary of state.}

You're a drooling retard doc, and you're not a doctor, I am, but you're not. Even so, you're just here to promote fake news on behalf of foreign national George Soros, no one expects you to be able to think...

[

Ok.

As always, you know only what Soros programs you to know.

{CNN decided to run a “what if Trump is assassinated” segment yesterday, noting that an Obama official would be the one to take the reins of power should the entire top-level of the presidential line of succession be wiped out in a possible attack. The network noted that if the president and vice president-elect, along with the speaker of the house and president pro tempore, are killed, the line of succession drifts to the cabinet, starting with the secretary of state.}

You're a drooling retard doc, and you're not a doctor, I am, but you're not. Even so, you're just here to promote fake news on behalf of foreign national George Soros, no one expects you to be able to think...

Nice try.

I'll repeat, do you know how I know that you didn't bother to watch or read the CNN story before vomiting out some bullshit about it?

theDoctorisIn, CNN was actively encouraging the assassination of the President. If you don't realize how that cannot be allowed, then there is something deeply wrong with you.
CNN was doing no such thing. CNN can sue you, as anonymous poster, for libel, and make USMB cough up your name.

Quit making libelous fake news.

CNN was doing no such thing. CNN can sue you, as anonymous poster, for libel, and make USMB cough up your name.

There IS help available. But you gotta seek it if you ever want to lose those dreams that wake you up so sweaty! It won't just come to you.....ya gotta ask - or maybe find a responsible adult to help with the quest.

[
Nice try.

I'll repeat, do you know how I know that you didn't bother to watch or read the CNN story before vomiting out some bullshit about it?

Again, you know nothing, you are simply a hack spewing shit.

I'm not sure if you think this is a good showing for you, but I assure you it is not....

There IS help available. But you gotta seek it if you ever want to lose those dreams that wake you up so sweaty! It won't just come to you.....ya gotta ask - or maybe find a responsible adult to help with the quest.

You know, at times I think that if Doc and the other leftists would just PULL THEIR HEADS OUT OF THEIR ASSES, they could begin to heal, and get over their butthurt... :eusa_whistle:

[
Nice try.

Again, you know nothing, you are simply a hack spewing shit.

I'm not sure if you think this is a good showing for you, but I assure you it is not....

You've already demonstrated your "doctoral" ability to cut and paste, but you'd be more convincing if you hadn't shot your mouth off before actually reading it.

Tell us again about what Donna Brazile said, "doctor".

CNN did no such thing, but you're welcome to tell the Secret Service how to do their jobs, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Donna Brazile, a CNN commentator does. Are you unable to read? Has your hatred clouded your vision to the point that you can no longer discern letters?

Donna Brazile threatened to assassinate Trump?

Do you have a link to back that claim up?

I didn't claim that. Brazile masturbated to a fantasy of Trump and all the top people being assassinated, so that Tom Shannon would be appointed.

READ THE FUCKING STORY!

(or watch the video, since the words are too big for you to read.0

Forum List

Back