Secret Service should arrest and detain people at CNN for threatening Trump assassination

This crap will end tomorrow. Cnn will pay. Mark my words.

Awesome. Have you signed for a goon squad? I put in my application, but I haven't heard back yet.
Blah blah blah blah....

Now we're getting somewhere. Can you elaborate?
View attachment 107549

Pictograms are fun!

I hope Trump beats up a reporter with his bare hands!
I'd pay to see that.

What happens at CNN if a terrorist goes into their studio and shoots all their top anchors and analysts?

I think I'd like to see that looked into, because a story on that would make highly entertaining television.

:lol:

Well, what are you waiting for? Call FOX and pitch them the story, maybe they'll give you an EP credit.

I don't know Donna Brazile, nor am I "associated" with her in any way.

What exactly am I supposed to be "ashamed" of?

Voting for Bernie Sanders? :dunno:

Ashamed of voting for Bernie?

Not in the slightest. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
But you are still loyal to the Democrats, even though the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders?

That makes you a fool.

But we already knew that, because you worship Satan.

What in the fuck makes you think that I'm "loyal" to the Democratic Party, clown?

Is that the voices in your head again?
OK, so you're loyal to Bernie Sanders AND Satan, but NOT the Democratic Party.

Got it.

I'm not "loyal" to Bernie Sanders, either - I like him, but I'd vote against him if I felt that it would be the right decision at the time.

But you are still loyal to the Democrats, even though the DNC stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders?

That makes you a fool.

What in the fuck makes you think that I'm "loyal" to the Democratic Party, clown?

Is that the voices in your head again?
OK, so you're loyal to Bernie Sanders AND Satan, but NOT the Democratic Party.

Got it.

I'm not "loyal" to Bernie Sanders, either - I like him, but I'd vote against him if I felt that it would be the right decision at the time.
I actually liked Bernie Sanders, he was raising many of the same issues that Trump was, and talking to the same people. My guess is that many Bernie Sanders supported voted for Trump, because they were tired of the elites in Washington and Wall Street screwing us, and Hillary was in the pocket of the Wall Street banks, so you know she would have continued Obama's policies of helping the 1% and screwing the middle and working class.

I don't know Donna Brazile, nor am I "associated" with her in any way.

What exactly am I supposed to be "ashamed" of?

That makes you a fool.

What a stupid and untrue statement to make, particularly since we know you work for Beelzebub.

Sadly words are not enough. Action must be taken first in order for an official arrest to be made and in my opinion, anyone who puts their intention out there first before actually carrying it out isn't serious enough to really go through with such a plan. A person who really does have such an intent will not share their goal with anyone.

God bless you and our new leader always!!!

Holly

CNN’s anti-Trump reporting takes dark turn

This has finally gone too far, and the Secret Service should investigate and detain all involved in CNN's speculation that Obama could appoint the next President if Trump and Pence were assassinated prior to the swearing-in ceremony.

At the very least, the Trump administration should permanently revoke CNN's press credentials, deny them entry into the White House Press Room, deny them all interviews, and order all federal government agencies including the State Department, the Defense Department, and the Treasury Department to also shut out CNN and deny them all access and interviews.

You're stupid.

Forum List

Back