Secret death toll of covid 19

I cannot find any statistics on how many people have died because of covid 19. I can find plenty of headlines with death counts, but I can never find anything in the articles that specifies any death counts are specifically because of covid 19 or coronavirus. Does anybody have a link to any death counts that are specifically because of covid or corona? Something that does not require me to assume that they are talking specifically about covid or corona?

Click on your country for a breakdown.

Thank you. I am confused why the data on this site is in conflict with the CDC site that was posted on this thread.
That is because Tramp's CDC deliberately delays reporting the numbers to protect Tramp.
Here is the best site for up to the minute data.
tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
That doesn't work, since it just says "deaths". It needs to specify "coronavirus deaths" like is says "coronavirus cases" right above it. They have made it so that one must assume.
HOGWASH!
It CLEARLY says coronavirus cases AND DEATHS in the title of the link. You just don't want to admit how many Americans Tramp let die from HIS incompetence!
Your post is exactly why I don't trust any data about the coronavirus. You have shown a passionate desire to have the highest number of deaths shown, and shown for the purpose of making Trump look incompetent. There are people like you all through the government and medical field who are just as passionate about their political agenda as you are, so I need to see statistics that are extremely clear, with zero room for them to be manipulated.
I don't have to make Tramp look incompetent, he IS incompetent!
And just citing the actual data is NOT a passionate desire to show the highest number of deaths, unlike your passionate desire to deny all deaths to make Tramp look less incompetent than he IS, it is simply to rub the 3,000 deaths in 3 months while Tramp played golf in the Right's faces like they did in their passionate desire to make Obama look bad for having 1,000 dead from H1N1 after 6 months.
You sissies can dish it out but you whine and cry like little babies when your OWN arguments bite you in your fat asses!!!
As long as there are lefties like you throughout the government, medical industry, and media, I will be scrutinizing, vetting and double checking everything. I don't expect lefties like you to suddenly become objective, any more than I expect dogs to learn how to read.
You double check NOTHING! You just make up shit just like Tramp!
Surely you can't be retarded enough to claim that I don't double check anything in a thread like this one where I am questioning and double checking death rates that may have been determined or published by lefties.

When I was a kid, I lived on a ranch where we had a lot of chickens. One of the things that disgusted me about them was how they could look me in the eye while they shit. No shame, they are not in the least bit self conscious. Lefties remind me of chickens, since they have no shame either. A lefty can post what you just posted, and feel like everything is normal.

Surely you can't be retarded enough to claim that I don't double check anything in a thread like this one where I am questioning and double checking death rates that may have been determined or published by lefties.
Where are you "double checking?" All I see from you is SECOND GUESSING with no data to back up your made up BULLSHIT!

I cannot find any statistics on how many people have died because of covid 19. I can find plenty of headlines with death counts, but I can never find anything in the articles that specifies any death counts are specifically because of covid 19 or coronavirus. Does anybody have a link to any death counts that are specifically because of covid or corona? Something that does not require me to assume that they are talking specifically about covid or corona?

Click on your country for a breakdown.

Thank you. I am confused why the data on this site is in conflict with the CDC site that was posted on this thread.
That is because Tramp's CDC deliberately delays reporting the numbers to protect Tramp.
Here is the best site for up to the minute data.
tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
That doesn't work, since it just says "deaths". It needs to specify "coronavirus deaths" like is says "coronavirus cases" right above it. They have made it so that one must assume.
HOGWASH!
It CLEARLY says coronavirus cases AND DEATHS in the title of the link. You just don't want to admit how many Americans Tramp let die from HIS incompetence!
Your post is exactly why I don't trust any data about the coronavirus. You have shown a passionate desire to have the highest number of deaths shown, and shown for the purpose of making Trump look incompetent. There are people like you all through the government and medical field who are just as passionate about their political agenda as you are, so I need to see statistics that are extremely clear, with zero room for them to be manipulated.
I don't have to make Tramp look incompetent, he IS incompetent!
And just citing the actual data is NOT a passionate desire to show the highest number of deaths, unlike your passionate desire to deny all deaths to make Tramp look less incompetent than he IS, it is simply to rub the 3,000 deaths in 3 months while Tramp played golf in the Right's faces like they did in their passionate desire to make Obama look bad for having 1,000 dead from H1N1 after 6 months.
You sissies can dish it out but you whine and cry like little babies when your OWN arguments bite you in your fat asses!!!
As long as there are lefties like you throughout the government, medical industry, and media, I will be scrutinizing, vetting and double checking everything. I don't expect lefties like you to suddenly become objective, any more than I expect dogs to learn how to read.
You double check NOTHING! You just make up shit just like Tramp!

When I was a kid, I lived on a ranch where we had a lot of chickens. One of the things that disgusted me about them was how they could look me in the eye while they shit. No shame, they are not in the least bit self conscious. Lefties remind me of chickens, since they have no shame either. A lefty can post what you just posted, and feel like everything is normal.

You are evidently a livestock pervert. You also watched them fucking?

My daughter is a Respiratory Therapist at a major US hospital.
They have five ICU units, three of them are all CV-19 patients.
Two floors are all CV-19 patients.
The age range is all over the map, as young as one teenager.
All are in serious condition, as the hospital no longer takes in patients unless their condition is advanced.
Her and all of the staff knows all too well the CDC numbers are too low.

My daughter is a Respiratory Therapist at a major US hospital.
They have five ICU units, three of them are all CV-19 patients.
Two floors are all CV-19 patients.
The age range is all over the map, as young as one teenager.
All are in serious condition, as the hospital no longer takes in patients unless their condition is advanced.
Her and all of the staff knows all too well the CDC numbers are too low.
I see that you do not trust the cdc figures either

Forum List

Back