Forget politics and get your ducks in a row

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

Conservatives and Liberals: You'd both best forget hissing at each other about politics for now. There's a storm coming...an economic storm, and it's going to be worse than 2008. Get your financial ducks in a row. Pull in your horns, find some really cheap leisure activities, and get ready to grab any source of income you can. The American economy is getting hit from all directions, all at once. So, buckle up buttercup's - The big one is here!

Conservatives and Liberals: You'd both best forget hissing at each other about politics for now. There's a storm coming...an economic storm, and it's going to be worse than 2008. Get your financial ducks in a row. Pull in your horns, find some really cheap leisure activities, and get ready to grab any source of income you can. The American economy is getting hit from all directions, all at once. So, buckle up buttercup's - The big one is here!
I’m afraid you are right

the economic consequences of the chinese virus will be worse than the virus itself

I’m afraid you are right

the economic consequences of the chinese virus will be worse than the virus itself
The economic consequences have been here. The fall out is here. And this is not a Chinese virus.

What makes you think that?

I see a lot of "gloom & doom" in the OP but no rationale' for the doomsday prediction.
Here's a more credible prediction.
1. The GDP will take a major hit in the 2nd quarter, agreed
2. But the economy is predicted to come back in the 2nd half of 2020
3. A recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, so it remains to be seen if the US will even reach the "recession threshold"

Yes it is a ch

I’m afraid you are right

The economic consequences have been here. The fall out is here. And this is not a Chinese virus.
yes it is chinese from wuhan china

if you disagree tell us where the virus began instead

I agree. I may vote democratic but I live like a conservative.

I just put $20k in the stock market and I max out my 401k. I also have enough in checking I could easily go a year without work.

So while I could go a year I would hate for that to happen. My biggest fear is having to cash out one of my investments and paying a penalty to get to my money. I hope this doomsday event you think is coming never happens. If it does happen it’s on purpose. The rich control everything. All the corporations. The media. Oil companies. They can manufacture a crash to make biden a one term president.

1594006087813.png

It's too late for the masses. It'd be akin to learning how to play ball at 15 instead of at 6.

For those who have prepared over the years, just stay outta the cities, let them eat each other, and all be well. It will pass.

Forum List

Back